The Old Barn at Trymwood
Looking for a City Break with a Difference?
Self Catering Cottage
3 miles to Bristol City Centre
Direct bus link every 12 minutes
Two double bedrooms
Sofa Bed in parlour
Large dining room/living parlour with wood burning stove
Extensive gardens, games for children
Home made cake on arrival
Combine all the fun and fascination of a visit to the great city of Bristol, with the joys of a rural retreat.
Look no further! What a more idyllic spot could you find than The Old Barn at Trymwood.
After a day of sightseeing, shopping, visiting galleries and museums, come home to relax in a peaceful garden, or snuggle up in front of a roaring fire.
Let the children run off their excess energy in the garden - feed the hens, collect the eggs, play swing ball, quoits, badminton, croquet. If it's raining there are lots of games to play in the barns itself, and toys and books for every age, as well as a piano.
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Linen provided
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Midweek breaks
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Daily rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Ironing Facilities
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Special provisions for cyclists
Map & Directions
From M5 junction 17 follow the A4018 towards Bristol also signposted Westbury on Trym. Turn left into Westbury Village, at the roundabout go straight on and immediately turn right into Church Road. Cross College Road at T junction turn right into Trym Road. Trymwood is at the end of the road.
Public Transport Directions
From Marlborough Street bus station, walk to Haymarket, catch the No 1 bus to Westbury on Trym village centre.From Bristol Temple Meads - No 1 bus to Westbury on Trym village centre.Airport bus to Bristol City Centre the No 1 bus to Westbury on Trym village centre.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- michaelpostzichBad Oeynhausen, GermanyVery fine house - in a quiet area of Bristol, althoug close to the bus. The owners are vry friendly and helpful.Monday, 21st August 2017It was a wonderful stay. This part of Bristol is beautiful and its easy to get to the city from there. The barn ist a very finde self catering accomodation, with all the equipment we needed for our... Read full review
- alanatdyceAberdeen, United KingdomFamily weekendWednesday, 21st March 2018For us with family nearby, the location was excellent. Westbury on Trym is a village in its own right with lots of local facilities and easy links into Bristol itself. At the end of a quiet road... Read full review
- stickkddmsheppey kentExcellent placeTuesday, 10th July 2018Well this place was a surprise, a lovely surprise. We had trouble finding it but when we did it was excellent it was in a valley and it was like you were in a country village not near the centre of... Read full review
Westbury on Trym
Tel: +44 (0)117 950 7303
- 4 Visit England Stars Self Catering
- Regional and Miscellaneous Alistair Sawday's Special Place to Stay 2014