*** Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit. ***
The Coach House is a 19th century cottage situated in the West Town conservation area of Backwell. It is conveniently positioned close to the heart of the village with all the amenities close by.
The accommodation comprises of a large open plan living and dining area with a spacious well equipped kitchen. Upstairs there is a double bedroom with en suite shower room, a twin bedroom and family bathroom. Access is via wooden gates, with ample car parking.
Backwell is an excellent base for visiting Bath, Bristol, and Wells, and for walking in the nearby Mendip and Quantock hills. Local Landmarks include Cheddar Gorge, Glastonbury Tor, Chew Valley lakes, Tyntesfield Court and the coastline off the Bristol Channel. Backwell is also well positioned to visit South Wales, the Wye Valley, the Forest of Dean, the Black mountains, Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds, Longleat, Stonehenge, Exmoor and the Devon coast.
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- 4 Visit England Stars Self Catering
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children - Cot, highchair and separate outdoor play area.
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - 4 spaces.
Room / Unit Features
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ironing Facilities
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good3
- 204susiebGravesend, United KingdomGreat placeThursday, 23rd May 2019Great place to stay just outside Bristol . Very clean and well equipped. Comfy beds and 2 good bathrooms . Very spacious living accommodation. We didn’t meet the owners but they were very helpful and... Read full review
- Leanne DMelbourne, AustraliaFamily reunitedSaturday, 17th August 2019We were all thrilled with the Coach House in Backwell for our 10 day stay to visit our son. The accommodation was extremely comfortable and exactly what we had hoped it would be! Iola our host was... Read full review
- Bootie1972Absolutely fabulous.Monday, 30th December 2019A real gem of a Coach house. Warm, cozy and perfectly placed for exploring the local area. Superb local pub literally a 4 minute walk down the road. The Coachhouse is very well appointed and a... Read full review