An eco-friendly Backpackers hostel situated in the heart of Bristol's famous cultural district Stokes Croft, just 10 minutes walking distance from the City Centre.
This lively hostel provides a great base for travellers wishing to explore our much-loved city. With over 70 beds and a range of room-types, a busy bar, live music venue and large courtyard you’ll have plenty of opportunities to get to know like-minded people from around the world. The hostel is fully equipped to make your stay as comfortable and as enjoyable as possible. For anyone looking for a good time in Bristol’s coolest part of town, this is the perfect hostel for you!
For a year throughout 2015/16 they underwent a hugely exciting project calling on artists from Bristol and all over the world to decorate the hostel and rooms, each bringing an entirely unique theme and style. In line with Bristol's rich artistic and cultural scene, you'll find some fantastic artwork on display here whichever room you end up in!
Guests at The Full Moon Backpackers get free entry to our weekend events at The Full Moon Pub and Attic Bar. Recently voted by The Guardian as one of the Top 10 Best Clubs in the UK, you'll get the chance to experience a guaranteed great night out at a much loved Bristol venue hosting local and internationally recognised Bands/DJs every weekend.
They are also a bicycle friendly place, with stands to leave your bike locked to and their resident hostel cycle mechanic who is happy to assist with repairs.
- Cater for females
- Cater for groups
- Cater for males
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Regular evening entertainment - Weekends (Live Music & DJs), monthly courtyard events/markets
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Celebrity connection
- In town/city centre
- Cycle hire - On-site bike mechanic happy to assist with repairs
- Games Room - Tabletop Games in Pub – ie. Table Football, Pool.
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- DVD Player
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Accommodation
- Oven / Cooker
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsIMPORTANT: Don't get our address mixed up with North Street in Bedminster, which is south of the river. The one you want is on the NORTH side of the river in Stokes Croft. Find out about the latest on the roads and get travel directions from TravelWest.info
Public Transport DirectionsBy Bus: - Nearest Bus Station is Malborough Street Main Bus Station, Bristol. By Train: -The nearest Train Station is Temple Meads, Bristol For comprehensive information about getting here by public transport, please visit TravelWest.info
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good53
- DionneM51Trip Type:Friends getawayA night in culture and artSunday, 10th February 2019Great place to stay. Very quirky!! Loads of art, music and great people. The location is set in the heart of Bristol city centre and is great if you want to have everything on your doorstep. Whatever... Read full review
- Lewe BTrip Type:Solo travelSpot on service see u in April ;)Friday, 15th February 2019High level of cleanliness , brilliant facility s, ideal loacation and big dorms. I was in 8 bed dorm and had it all to myself. Reception staff were very welcoming. I ll be back :) I will hopefully... Read full review
- christopherjcsTrip Type:Friends getawayDon’t GoSunday, 17th February 2019+ friendly/helpful receptionists during the day - aggressive night staff. Heard one shout “I’ll smash your head in” at a visibly distressed punter trying to leave the courtyard bar who kept saying... Read full review
1 North Street
Tel: +44 (0)1179 245 007