The Full Moon Backpackers Hotel
Tel: +44 (0)117 924 5007
An eco-friendly Backpackers hostel situated in the heart of Bristol's famous cultural district Stokes Croft, just 10 minutes walking distance from the City Centre.
This lively hostel provides a great base for travellers wishing to explore our much-loved city. With over 70 beds and a range of room-types, a busy bar, live music venue and large courtyard you’ll have plenty of opportunities to get to know like-minded people from around the world. The hostel is fully equipped to make your stay as comfortable and as enjoyable as possible. For anyone looking for a good time in Bristol’s coolest part of town, this is the perfect hostel for you!
In 2016 the hostel underwent a hugely exciting project calling on artists from Bristol and all over the world to decorate the hostel and rooms, each bringing an entirely unique theme and style. In line with Bristol's rich artistic and cultural scene, you'll find some fantastic artwork on display here whichever room you end up in!
Guests at The Full Moon Backpackers get free entry to our weekend events at The Full Moon Pub and Attic Bar. Recently voted by The Guardian as one of the Top 10 Best Clubs in the UK, you'll get the chance to experience a guaranteed great night out at a much loved Bristol venue hosting local and internationally recognised Bands/DJs every weekend.
They are also a bicycle friendly place, with stands to leave your bike locked to and their resident hostel cycle mechanic who is happy to assist with repairs.
- Cater for females
- Cater for groups
- Cater for males
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Regular evening entertainment - Weekends (Live Music & DJs), monthly courtyard events/markets
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In town/city centre
- Cycle hire - On-site bike mechanic happy to assist with repairs
- Games Room - Tabletop Games in Pub – ie. Table Football, Pool.
Room / Unit Features
- DVD Player
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Accommodation
- Oven / Cooker
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good57
- Ethan-isgreatStoke sub Hamdon, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelHorrific staff and loud music. Terrible.Thursday, 24th October 2019Unbelievably unhelpful and rude staff, and awful receptionist. Loud music from downstairs when I was staying midweek, so unable to actually sleep. The room itself was actually alright but it’s... Read full review
- AlvaColoSalisbury, United KingdomReally good with friendsFriday, 8th November 2019This hostel is the perfect place to go to Bristol if you desire to have a dynamic and active time with a busy night life with friends. You can enjoy a fantastic atmosphere in the yard until quite... Read full review
- Joe STrip Type:Friends getawayRude and Obnoxious StaffSaturday, 30th November 2019A small group of four of us were sat at a table chatting having just entered and bought a drink, it wasn’t even that late, when three bouncers came over saying that we needed to move. We were then... Read full review