The Full Moon Backpackers Hotel
Tel: +44 (0)117 924 5007
An eco-friendly Backpackers hostel situated in the heart of Bristol's famous cultural district Stokes Croft, just 10 minutes walking distance from the City Centre.
This lively hostel provides a great base for travellers wishing to explore our much-loved city. With over 70 beds and a range of room-types, a busy bar, live music venue and large courtyard you’ll have plenty of opportunities to get to know like-minded people from around the world. The hostel is fully equipped to make your stay as comfortable and as enjoyable as possible. For anyone looking for a good time in Bristol’s coolest part of town, this is the perfect hostel for you!
In 2016 the hostel underwent a hugely exciting project calling on artists from Bristol and all over the world to decorate the hostel and rooms, each bringing an entirely unique theme and style. In line with Bristol's rich artistic and cultural scene, you'll find some fantastic artwork on display here whichever room you end up in!
Guests at The Full Moon Backpackers get free entry to our weekend events at The Full Moon Pub and Attic Bar. Recently voted by The Guardian as one of the Top 10 Best Clubs in the UK, you'll get the chance to experience a guaranteed great night out at a much loved Bristol venue hosting local and internationally recognised Bands/DJs every weekend.
They are also a bicycle friendly place, with stands to leave your bike locked to and their resident hostel cycle mechanic who is happy to assist with repairs.
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Cater for females
- Cater for groups
- Cater for males
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Regular evening entertainment - Weekends (Live Music & DJs), monthly courtyard events/markets
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In town/city centre
- Cycle hire - On-site bike mechanic happy to assist with repairs
- Games Room - Tabletop Games in Pub – ie. Table Football, Pool.
Room / Unit Features
- DVD Player
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Accommodation
- Oven / Cooker
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good58
- LJS1976Taunton, United KingdomNoisy stay on Saturday 7th MarchMonday, 9th March 2020I stayed here for one night after a trip to the theatre. We had a private room (Eden Room) on the first floor. The reception staff are amazing and went out of their way to be welcoming and help us... Read full review
- Emer MIssues with security during stayFriday, 20th March 2020We had an issue with security while staying at the Full Moon Backpackers. We were staying in a private twin room but someone opened our room during the night with a key card. Someone had also tried... Read full review
- ashleighg370Trip Type:Friends getawayLovely staff, best pub in Bristol!Wednesday, 8th July 2020Visited with friends for drinks just after lockdown was lifted, the staff were absolutely lovely, they looked after us a treat. The variety was great, cocktails were awesome! Thank you so much guys... Read full review