An eco-friendly Backpackers hostel situated in the heart of Bristol's famous cultural district Stokes Croft, just 10 minutes walking distance from the City Centre.
This lively hostel provides a great base for travellers wishing to explore our much-loved city. With over 70 beds and a range of room-types, a busy bar, live music venue and large courtyard you’ll have plenty of opportunities to get to know like-minded people from around the world. The hostel is fully equipped to make your stay as comfortable and as enjoyable as possible. For anyone looking for a good time in Bristol’s coolest part of town, this is the perfect hostel for you!
In 2016 the hostel underwent a hugely exciting project calling on artists from Bristol and all over the world to decorate the hostel and rooms, each bringing an entirely unique theme and style. In line with Bristol's rich artistic and cultural scene, you'll find some fantastic artwork on display here whichever room you end up in!
Guests at The Full Moon Backpackers get free entry to our weekend events at The Full Moon Pub and Attic Bar. Recently voted by The Guardian as one of the Top 10 Best Clubs in the UK, you'll get the chance to experience a guaranteed great night out at a much loved Bristol venue hosting local and internationally recognised Bands/DJs every weekend.
They are also a bicycle friendly place, with stands to leave your bike locked to and their resident hostel cycle mechanic who is happy to assist with repairs.
- Cater for females
- Cater for groups
- Cater for males
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Regular evening entertainment - Weekends (Live Music & DJs), monthly courtyard events/markets
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In town/city centre
- Cycle hire - On-site bike mechanic happy to assist with repairs
- Games Room - Tabletop Games in Pub – ie. Table Football, Pool.
Room / Unit Features
- DVD Player
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Accommodation
- Oven / Cooker
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsIMPORTANT: Don't get our address mixed up with North Street in Bedminster, which is south of the river. The one you want is on the NORTH side of the river in Stokes Croft. Find out about the latest on the roads and get travel directions from TravelWest.info
Public Transport DirectionsBy Bus: - Nearest Bus Station is Malborough Street Main Bus Station, Bristol. By Train: -The nearest Train Station is Temple Meads, Bristol For comprehensive information about getting here by public transport, please visit TravelWest.info
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good57
- daniellang76Wellington, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFantastic placeTuesday, 11th June 2019We booked this place due to the Spice Girls performing at Ashton Gate stadium. We came across this on the internet by accident, but what a find!! We booked a private double room rather than a dorm... Read full review
- aboutjarVenice, ItalyTrip Type:Couplesfull moon hostelFriday, 21st June 2019the hostel was ok, cool aesthetic room decoration ( each one is different, according to the name ), staff were kind and cozy. however mattresses weren’t adequately comfortable, as well as pillows... Read full review
- danielle_sempleA great, action packed and welcoming hostel right in the centre of Bristol. What more could you want?Thursday, 15th August 2019Loved the deco of the rooms and thought value for money was great. Beds were comfy and kitchen and common room was fab! The location is right in the city centre and only a few mins walk away from the... Read full review
1 North Street
Tel: +44 (0)117 924 5007