Watch the sun set and rise over the animals at Bristol Zoo’s new luxury lodge
The Lodge, Bristol Zoo’s new accommodation offers the luxury of a secluded safari lodge, with exotic animals just outside your window.
Share in an intimate experience offering you and your guests exclusive access to the Zoo when all is quiet. The real adventure begins when are invited to go behind-the-scenes and meet some of the Zoo’s best loved animals, when everyone else has gone home.
Dine in style with your very own chef, who will be on hand to prepare you a delicious dinner which can be enjoyed on your private balcony.
Sit back and watch the sunset and rise over the Zoo, before eating your breakfast with the gorillas.
Your overnight experience at the Zoo includes:
• Entrance to Bristol Zoo Gardens and Wild Place Project for two days.
• A private, behind-the-scenes evening tour led by one of our passionate and knowledgeable keepers.
• An animal feeding experience.
• A four course meal, cooked by your very own personal chef.
• An overnight stay in The Lodge.
• Breakfast with the gorillas.
The Lodge can cater for up to four adults and two children.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double Bedroom - The Lodge can cater for up to four adults and two children||£1,050.00 per unit per night|
*Variable pricing over all seasons
- Restaurant - Private chef. Four course meal included.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Aged 10 and over
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Linen provided
- On-site parking or valet parking
- In town/city centre
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV in all bedrooms
Map & Directions
Tel: +44 (0)117 974 7328