The Old Barn at Trymwood
Tel: +44 (0)117 950 7303
The Old Barn at Trymwood
Looking for a city break with a difference?
Self Catering Cottage
Three miles to Bristol City Centre
Direct bus link every 12 minutes
Two double bedrooms
Sofa bed in parlour
Large dining room/living parlour with wood burning stove
Extensive gardens, games for children
Home made cake on arrival
Combine all the fun and fascination of a visit to the great city of Bristol, with the joys of a rural retreat.
Look no further! What a more idyllic spot could you find than The Old Barn at Trymwood.
After a day of sightseeing, shopping, visiting galleries and museums, come home to relax in a peaceful garden, or snuggle up in front of a roaring fire.
Let the children run off their excess energy in the garden - play swing ball, quoits, badminton, croquet. If it's raining there are lots of games to play in the barns itself, and toys and books for every age, as well as a piano.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- 4 Visit England Stars Self Catering
- Regional and Miscellaneous Alistair Sawday's Special Place to Stay 2014
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Linen provided
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Midweek breaks
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Daily rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Ironing Facilities
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Special provisions for cyclists
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- stickkddmsheppey kentExcellent placeTuesday, 10th July 2018Well this place was a surprise, a lovely surprise. We had trouble finding it but when we did it was excellent it was in a valley and it was like you were in a country village not near the centre of... Read full review
- Explorer01514226491Cambridge, United KingdomExceptionally well restored historic building with so much charm and character!Thursday, 22nd November 2018What a wonderful stay in a perfect location! We were visiting from the US, to see friends in the village and were joined by my mum from N. Ireland. Jane was very helpful providing information before... Read full review
- Gill OWarwickshireA absolute delightTuesday, 8th October 2019We stayed here for a few nights as our daughter was getting married nearby. We couldn't have made a better choice. Jane was welcoming - with a delicious apple cake - and really helpful, and the... Read full review