Staying at the Rodney Hotel means you get to experience a great location and the best that Bristol has to offer.
Located in Clifton in the heart of Bristol, The Rodney Hotel offers a warm welcome and is the perfect place to be able to explore the city.
The hotel is just a few minutes away from the iconic Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol Museum and Art Gallery, the University of Bristol.
All rooms come with complimentary tea, coffee, fresh fruit and delicious biscuits to treat yourself during your stay. The Rodney is also home to the cosy AA Rosette winning No.4 Restaurant, so you can enjoy excellent food as well as a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. A charming and private garden makes The Rodney a real gem of Clifton, with elegant and unique décor to match.
A small hotel of just 31 rooms, the atmosphere is warm, welcoming and relaxed and the staff will always go out of their way to ensure every guest feels special.
**Please note that on-site parking is limited to ten spaces and is allocated on a first come first served basis upon arrival to the hotel. The over night charge is £6.50.**
With a 24 hour reception team always on hand to help and complimentary wi-fi throughout your stay, make The Rodney Hotel part of your visit to the West Country’s most buzzing city!
- Arrival Date:
- Tues , 19th Feb 2019
- Departure Date:
- Wed , 20th Feb 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite||£80.00 per room (room only)|
|Single en-suite||£62.00 per room (room only)|
|Twin en-suite||£80.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Additional meal details - Any
- Cater for vegetarians
- Half board supplement (£)
- Room service
- Serve breakfast - Continental / Full English / Room service
- Serve evening meal
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - Available on request
- Facilities for children - Garden/cots & camp beds available on request
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Night porter
- Pets accepted
- Real log/coal fires
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Old Georgian house named after Admiral Rodney
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Charged at £6.50 per night. Strictly on a 'first come, first serve' basis
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFind out about the latest on the roads and get travel directions from TravelWest.info
Public Transport DirectionsFor comprehensive information about getting here by public transport, please visit TravelWest.info
From Bristol Temple Meads Exit the station from the main exit. Turn right towards the bus stop. Take the number 8 bus to Clifton village and alight at the village. The Rodney is set back from the main road in Rodney Place, behind the bus stop.
- GreenLeader Partner
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good184
- Richard FTrip Type:BusinessSmallSaturday, 2nd February 2019Room 20 gave me the feeling of Harry Potter under the stairs. It was tiny. No cat swinging In there. The carpet was threadbare and the wind blew around the window all night. The extractor fan in the... Read full review
- Passport12162487813Trip Type:CouplesLovely hotelWednesday, 6th February 2019Lovely hotel, great value for money. Really clean and perfect for what we wanted. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to stay in Bristol for the night. Really good location and staff were very... Read full review
- jmpVMDCaerphilly, WalesTrip Type:BusinessBusiness tripFriday, 15th February 2019The hotel is nicely situated, parking is limited, but I was very lucky and had a space. My room had all amenities, fresh fruit and a cafettiere. Clean and tidy. One of the best steaks I have... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 973 5422
- 3 AA Stars Hotel