Ideally located close to the World Heritage City of Bath, with easy access to Bristol and the Cotswolds Tracy Park Hotel resort is ideal for exploring the area with a stunning back drop of 240 acres of outstanding natural beauty. The historic estate with its 17th century Jacobean Manor House has 42 bedrooms located between the front Courtyard and the most recent accommodation development in Carriages offering a variety of rooms including luxury and family rooms. The Manor House Drawing room has maintained its original elegance providing a relaxed, peaceful and scenic setting to enjoy Afternoon Tea or a beverage from our bar which is open throughout the day.
Masons Restaurant, open for Dinner and Sunday Lunches, is a unique and intimate restaurant designed to embrace the warmth and original design of the House, offering a personal and enjoyable atmosphere to indulge in a dining experience from our award winning chef.
Within the estate are two 18hole championship golf courses, available to book, which will tour you along the mature parkland, groups and individuals are all welcome to enjoy this experience.
The estate also boosts the facilities of a range of chic and stylish function rooms to suit all occasions, the largest being the Manor Suite ideal for getting all the family and friends together to celebrate the night away. The Fleet room has unique character for those more intimate events, with stunning views over the greens. If you need a breath of fresh air away from the office their board rooms provide the perfect opportunity to hold your meeting in a relaxed and convenient setting.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Classic Double or Twin||£105.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Luxury Twin or Double||£140.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior Twin or Double||£135.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Conference facilities
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Spa and Treatment Room
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Country house
- In countryside
- Access to golf course
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good290
- YellandrockLondonTrip Type:BusinessRather DisingenuousWednesday, 15th August 2018I stayed at this hotel on 10th August 2018 returning from a business trip to Pembroke. I was impressed by the pictures of an old English country estate and made the reasonable assumption that... Read full review
- rookeygirl5Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAmazing Party, Ruined!Wednesday, 15th August 2018We booked to stay the night after a family party at Tracy Park as it was close to work and was a easier than traveling the next day. A few weeks before the party I emailed Tracy park to make sure... Read full review
- ExplorerTerra202Lansing, MichiganTrip Type:FamilyGorgeous Place to stay with great roomsMonday, 13th August 2018Staying here was a treat. The rooms were beautiful and very upscale - perfect for a wedding or getaway. The hotel area is very historical looking and reminds one of staying on castle grounds. The... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 973 1800
- AA Awards AA - 3 Rosettes 2015