Ideally located close to the World Heritage City of Bath, with easy access to Bristol and the Cotswolds Tracy Park Hotel resort is ideal for exploring the area with a stunning back drop of 240 acres of outstanding natural beauty. The historic estate with its 17th century Jacobean Manor House has 42 bedrooms located between the front Courtyard and the most recent accommodation development in Carriages offering a variety of rooms including luxury and family rooms. The Manor House Drawing room has maintained its original elegance providing a relaxed, peaceful and scenic setting to enjoy Afternoon Tea or a beverage from our bar which is open throughout the day.
Masons Restaurant, open for Dinner and Sunday Lunches, is a unique and intimate restaurant designed to embrace the warmth and original design of the House, offering a personal and enjoyable atmosphere to indulge in a dining experience from our award winning chef.
Within the estate are two 18hole championship golf courses, available to book, which will tour you along the mature parkland, groups and individuals are all welcome to enjoy this experience.
The estate also boosts the facilities of a range of chic and stylish function rooms to suit all occasions, the largest being the Manor Suite ideal for getting all the family and friends together to celebrate the night away. The Fleet room has unique character for those more intimate events, with stunning views over the greens. If you need a breath of fresh air away from the office their board rooms provide the perfect opportunity to hold your meeting in a relaxed and convenient setting.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Classic Double or Twin||£105.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Luxury Twin or Double||£140.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior Twin or Double||£135.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Conference facilities
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Spa and Treatment Room
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Country house
- In countryside
- Access to golf course
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good295
- Tom HTrip Type:CouplesFantastic placeFriday, 21st September 2018Stayed there taking a partner to Badminton Horse Trials. Not a horsey person myself but stayed in their converted stables. It’s the best hotel I’ve stayed at. As a smoker some hotels lock the... Read full review
- Caryn JLechlade, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGolf TripMonday, 24th September 2018Came here with a group of golf girls. My room was lovely and cosy and the food was very good. Some of our group didn’t have water for showers and resorted to baby wipes and some no electricity... Read full review
- Bruce ATrip Type:Friends getawayThere's a management issueWednesday, 26th September 2018Came here with a group of 20 friends for a University reunion and it was a mixed bag to say the least. The setting and appearance of the buildings exudes top quality. Checked in to room 35 in... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 973 1800
- AA Awards AA - 3 Rosettes 2015