University of the West of England Campus
Tel: +44 (0)117 328 2292
Bristol has become one of the most dynamic cultural and commercial centres in Britain. Visitors of all kinds are guaranteed a lively, attractive and historic city which offers a variety of restaurants, museums, art galleries, entertainment and lots of sights to see, with the famous Clifton Suspension Bridge, the historic City Docks and various waterfront attractions being just a few examples.
Situated on the outskirts of the city, the University of the West of England is a peaceful University Campus with excellent public transport links it to the busy cosmopolitan city centre and minutes away from the M4, M5 and M32 motorways and close to Bristol Parkway railway station. The University of the West of England is an ideal base from which to explore the West Country. The university can offer facilities for conferences, corporate meetings, presentations, seminars, workshops, training days and exhibitions. Private functions including weddings, dinner dances, banquets, receptions and BBQs can also be catered for.
The new student village which opened in 2006 offers 1,932 high quality DDA compliant, en-suite rooms. Also at the main Frenchay Campus site, visitors can enjoy state of art sports facility incorporating courts for a wide range of sports and activities, including a gymnasium and physiotherapy suite.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Food shop
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages welcome
- Accept coach parties
- Cater for groups
- Cater for individuals
- Conference facilities
- Drying Facilities
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Linen provided
- Number of Shared Bathrooms - Carroll Court only (8 houses, each with 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Public telephone
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In countryside
- Weekend breaks
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Other sporting facilities - Badminton, hockey, five-a-side football and more.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Parking Uncovered: 2000
- Daily rates available
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Ironing Facilities
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings