Victoria Square Hotel Clifton Village
Tel: +44 (0)117 973 9058
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Victoria Square Hotel is temporarily closed. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
Situated in trendy Clifton Village on a leafy Georgian Square, the Victoria Square Hotel offers great value accommodation in Clifton.
Just an 8 minute walk from the famous Clifton Suspension Bridge, the Victoria Square Hotel is an excellent launch pad for exploring Bristol. The hotel has 41 en-suite bedrooms including singles, doubles, large doubles, twins & family rooms. There is a private car park available, on a first come first served basis. Free Wi-Fi, a bar serving local ales and light meals available from Monday to Thursday.
The staff at the Victoria Square Hotel look forward to welcoming you.
|Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Conference facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - In a Victorian Building and Square. Grade II Listed.
- French spoken
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good295
- kazo885United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyNot for anyone with accessibility issuesMonday, 14th September 2020Covid restrictions meant pre ordering breakfast and giving a specific time. Breakfast was ok - but sausages both vege and meat underwhelming - (and there’s no excuse for a poor sausage! )and not... Read full review
- karenrhoadesBognor Regis, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGood basic staySunday, 20th September 2020Stayed for 2 nights in a superior double room . It was a large and bright room with ensuite shower.This is a 2 star hotel and i must admit the room was very nice, basic amenities, so no frills. Was a... Read full review
- NujjiiLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessGreatFriday, 9th October 2020Before the pandemic, I stayed in Bristol regularly for work and have tried a few hotels and Airbnbs around this area. Victoria Square Hotel was the first place I have stayed since the lockdown, and... Read full review