Victoria Square Hotel Clifton Village
Tel: +44 (0)117 973 9058
The Victoria Square Hotel are pleased to confirm that they have reopened and you can view the measures they have put in place here.
Situated in trendy Clifton Village on a leafy Georgian Square, the Victoria Square Hotel offers great value accommodation in Clifton.
Just an 8 minute walk from the famous Clifton Suspension Bridge, the Victoria Square Hotel is an excellent launch pad for exploring Bristol. The hotel has 41 en-suite bedrooms including singles, doubles, large doubles, twins & family rooms. There is a private car park available, on a first come first served basis. Free Wi-Fi, a bar serving local ales and light meals available from Monday to Thursday.
The staff at the Victoria Square Hotel look forward to welcoming you.
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Conference facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - In a Victorian Building and Square. Grade II Listed.
- French spoken
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good295
- HistoryKidsLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelFabulous LocationThursday, 20th August 2020I stay in Bristol regularly but this was my first stay at this hotel . It is in a fabulous location and the regular bus outside takes you down to the centre . The receptionist was very helpful in... Read full review
- kazo885United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyNot for anyone with accessibility issuesMonday, 14th September 2020Covid restrictions meant pre ordering breakfast and giving a specific time. Breakfast was ok - but sausages both vege and meat underwhelming - (and there’s no excuse for a poor sausage! )and not... Read full review
- karenrhoadesBognor Regis, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGood basic staySunday, 20th September 2020Stayed for 2 nights in a superior double room . It was a large and bright room with ensuite shower.This is a 2 star hotel and i must admit the room was very nice, basic amenities, so no frills. Was a... Read full review