Victoria Square Hotel Clifton Village
Tel: +44 (0)117 973 9058
Situated in trendy Clifton Village on a leafy Georgian Square, the Victoria Square Hotel offers great value accommodation in Clifton.
Just an 8 minute walk from the famous Clifton Suspension Bridge, the Victoria Square Hotel is an excellent launch pad for exploring Bristol. The hotel has 41 en-suite bedrooms including singles, doubles, large doubles, twins & family rooms. There is a private car park available, on a first come first served basis. Free Wi-Fi, a bar serving local ales and light meals available from Monday to Thursday.
The staff at the Victoria Square Hotel look forward to welcoming you.
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Conference facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - In a Victorian Building and Square. Grade II Listed.
- French spoken
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good291
- vkes3Exeter, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessGreat hotelWednesday, 12th February 2020Really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Staff were really pleasant and my room was lovely with some great views. The restaurant at the hotel was also rwally good. The food was delicious and the hyggely... Read full review
- Flossie712015London, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLocked OutSaturday, 15th February 2020We visited this hotel for an overnight stay. The car park was ample for this time of year and £6 extra per night. The room was clean and comfortable but the shower rail faulty which made it difficult... Read full review
- markprice2412Newport, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat 3rd stayFriday, 21st February 2020Lovely stay following our son’s masters graduation, as we did for our daughter’s masters graduation, last year. It’s a great location with car parking (first come... though I think vouchers are... Read full review