Wake up with the animals at Bristol Zoo Gardens
Tel: +44 (0)117 4285 300
Enjoy a night at Bristol Zoo in our beautifully refurbished former keeper’s house with exotic animals outside your window.
Your exclusive evening and morning tours will not only see you exploring the beautiful grounds and visiting the animals outside of visitor hours, but you will also come face-to-face and feed some of the incredible animals.
Your own private chef will prepare a delicious four course dinner in the privacy of your luxurious dining room or private terrace. Watch the sun set and rise over the Zoo. Enjoy breakfast with the gorillas in our Gorilla House – a truly once in a lifetime opportunity.
The overnight experience includes:
• Entrance to Bristol Zoo Gardens and Wild Place Project for two days
• A private, behind-the-scenes evening tour led by one of our passionate and knowledgeable keepers
• An animal feeding experience
• A four course meal, cooked by your very own personal chef
• Breakfast with the gorillas
• An overnight stay in The Lodge
2 x Double Bedrooms and a sofa bed
The Lodge can cater for up to 6 people (minimum of one adult for every two children)
From £750.00 per night
*Variable pricing over all seasons
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* The Lodge is not available to be booked on the 24th, 25th or 26th December.
Certain room rates include access to special evening Zoo events, such as Fireworks evenings, and late openings.
- Restaurant - Private chef. Four course meal included.
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Linen provided
- On-site parking or valet parking
- In town/city centre
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV in all bedrooms