Your Apartment – Aparthotels has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
Your Apartment have two fresh and vibrant aparthotels in the cultural hive of Bristol. Merchants House, launching in December 2020 is in Clifton Village and Rowan Tree which launched in 2019, in Cotham. Both are within walking or cycling distance of the city centre, on local bus routes and have some parking for guests.
Merchants House features 34-studio apartments and is centrally placed in the heart of Bristol’s sandstone cladded streets of Clifton Village. Each studio is accessible via a contactless smartphone app and have an en-suite as well as a kitchenette with premium appliances. The apartments have either a double or king bed, some of the larger studios also have a sofa bed allowing them to sleep up to 4 guests.
Rowan Tree features 8 homely and colourful apartments in Cotham. They were recently refurbished to give an ultra-chic look and feel, each with their own individual and authentic sense of character. The apartments feature colourful arty, open-plan living spaces, each with their own maximalist characteristics.
Both aparthotels showcase the amenities and service of a hotel, with the privacy and freedom of a home.
Your Apartment is Bristol’s leading serviced apartment provider with over 150 pads located across the city. Their apartments, like Merchants House & Rowan Tree are incorporated into aparthotels while other are immersed in neighbourhoods including Clifton, Cotham, Old Market, The Old City, Harbourside, Brislington (Arnos Vale), Redcliffe, Temple Meads & Southville.
All our apartments & aparthotels have been designed with the modern traveller in mind and look to provide an independent home from home vibe to those seeking more than your typical branded city hotel experience.
Merchants House has 20 King Studios, 9 Double Studios and 5 King Studios with Sofa beds. In the lobby, there is an eclectic laundry area with washers and dryers for guests to use at their leisure. Merchants House is one of the few aparthotels in Bristol which has a complimentary Co-working Area for residents. The area also has Nespresso machines so guests can enjoy free coffee all day long. Guest passes are also available to book should they want to collaborate with other colleagues or partners in the space.
Rowan Tree apartments each have 2-bedrooms with an additional sofa bed to sleep up to 6 guests. The open-plan living space is fitted to a high spec with a fully equipped kitchen as well as a Nespresso machine. Relax in the lounge on the large sofa, complete with a flat screen smart tv, browse over 42 free view channels & Netflix/YouTube.
Super-fast Wi-Fi comes as standard throughout both aparthotels. We also provide a welcome pantry with coffee, tea, and milk so guests can make themselves at home from the second they arrive.
Merchants House is located on Clifton Village’s boutique high street which is filled with independent cafes, bars, pubs and restaurants.
Rowan Tree is situated on a peaceful residential road just off Whiteladies Road & The Clifton Triangle. Linking to Bristol City Centre and Clifton, the mile-long road is home to excellent nightlife with many bars and restaurants with direct routes into the city centre.
As an independent Bristol based business, Your Apartment knows its neighbourhoods. Whether you are looking for somewhere to eat, drink or for cultural activities & events to get in on, they have just the place for all ages to rest up.
If you need help choosing where to stay, get in touch with one of their friendly Bristol-based team and they will be happy to help you choose your perfect apartment.
Soft, fluffy towels, shampoo and conditioner are provided as standard so no need to bring your own!
A stay Your Apartment promises:
- Premium tried & tested mattresses for a good night’s sleep
- A welcome pantry pack complete with coffee, tea and milk
- Super-fast reliable WiFi
- 24-hour check-in, 7 days a week
- Fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes
- Flexible bed arrangements
- High quality, high thread count linen
- Soft, fluffy bathroom towels & tea towel
- Shampoo, conditioner and soap
- Supersonic hairdryers
- An iron and ironing board
- Wardrobes with hangers
- Charging points
Local Partners & Discounts
Your Apartment have teamed up to support local businesses many of which offer discounts or incentives to Your Apartment guests. The local community love our guests, and this is their way of saying thank you for their continued support.
- Early check-in
- Late check-out
- Pet-friendly apartments
- Free delivery of premium wines
- Discounted food deliveries from local shops via Good Sixty
- Professional pick-up & drop-off laundry service
- Bag drop off (so you carry on your adventure for another day!)
Covid-19 Support & Guidance
Both aparthotels in Bristol are COVID-secure and are following all the necessary guidance provided by both the Government & Public Health England to minimise any risks posed by guest staying with them. For more information, please visit their website.
Some of these activities include:
- Intensified cleaning regimes both prior to and after guests have stayed. This also including communal halls, door handles and surfaces.
- Contactless check-in, check-out & payment – all their aparthotels and apartments have contactless check-in and out minimising all human contact during your time with us. All payments are made online via secure payment links prior to arrival
- Face coverings are worn by all members of our team whilst cleaning or attending an apartment in light of any necessary maintenance
- Social distancing is advised and communicated to guests when entering and leaving their apartments or using any communal areas
- Getting out & about – all our apartments are within a short walk or cycle of most parts of the city. This is with the exception of our Brislington Apartments which are a 30/40-minute walk or 10-minute cycle
- Live The Local Life at Your Apartment Clifton Village
|Open all year round (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
Children & Infants
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In town/city centre
- Cycle hire - Yes, they provide details of local bike shops where this is possible.
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Some of their apartments have private parking.
Room / Unit Features
- Free View TV
- Ground Floor Accommodation