*** Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit. ***
Known for its vibrant decor and panoramic views of the city centre, Bambalan brings a fresh and dynamic atmosphere to your corporate experience. Boasting a large open plan restaurant with ceiling to floor windows the space is flooded with natural light and easy-going vibes are perfectly complimented by our award-winning Mediterranean food.
If you’re looking to host breakfast meetings, conferences, AGM’s, networking events, corporate hospitality, private parties, team building, and business development with creative breakouts, Bambalan is a perfect choice. Your daytime meetings will have never been so energetic with ping pong & foosball tables to blow off a little post-conference steam.
They're passionate about their award-winning freshly prepared food where they’ll deliver their infamous flatbread Babs, succulent rotisserie chicken and juicy Bam burgers. If you’re coming in for an early meeting their brunch menu offers luscious healthy smoothies, delicious bacon butties and their scrumptious big Bam brunch.
Brighten up your daytime meetings, conferences and networking events by impressing your guests with a unique experience at Bambalan.
- The radiant space features colourful, private snug booths and a raised stage area.
- The multifunctional room has an open kitchen, bar, and sound system with an area for projector & screen.
- Ideal for conferences, corporate dining, board meetings, training workshops and presentations.
- Suitable for up to 250 guests.
- The all-encompassing stylish city rooftop features quirky furnishings and stunning views.
- Features a bar, sound system, and games area with ping pong and foosball tables.
- Perfect for networking events, corporate hospitality, creative breakouts and business development.
- The terrace is only available for daytime hire and as part of a full venue take over.
- Excellent for pre and post conference drinks and activities.
- Suitable for up to 150 guests.
- The unique venue can be exclusively hired
- Private hire is based on a minimum spend dependant on numbers, the day of the week and duration.
- Suitable for up to 400 guests.