Team Away Days at WWT Slimbridge
Team away days at Slimbridge Wetland Centre are set in a breathtakingly beautiful natural landscape. Far removed from the everyday office environment, it provides a perfect location to engage your team in a purpose-built meeting space and benefit from some very different activities for your team to enjoy.
The range of activities Slimbridge offer change with the seasons and the size of the group. Activities are led by experienced WWT staff and volunteers and there’s something for all abilities. At WWT they’ve been running successful team building events since the early 1990s.
A team away day package at Slimbridge includes:
• Free entry and parking at WWT Slimbridge
• Purpose built meeting space at the Scott House Garden Room (occupancy ranges from 20 sat in a formal boardroom and an additional 40 in an informal theatre style)
• Working lunch with morning and mid-morning refreshments
• Afternoon activities
Room hire includes:
• Projector and screen
A range of seasonal activities are available including:
• Wild safari (May to September) for up to groups of 20
• Canoe hire (May to September). Canoes hold up to 3 persons per boat.
• Guided walk (all year). Ideally for groups of 10, multiple groups can be hosted
• Toad Hall Talk (October to April). Hear our expert give an insight into the world of amphibians and their habitats
• Conservation Talk (October to April). Hear our specialist’s talk of their work in saving endangered species worldwide.
An example of a typical day
09:00 - Arrive at the Scott House Garden Room
09:45 - Start your team meeting
13:00 - Buffet Lunch
14:00 - Activity time
15:00 -16:00 - free time to look around Slimbridge Centre
Prices: £65 (ex VAT) per person
Contact the functions team on 01453 891 223 or send them an email: email@example.com
For more information on Slimbridge Wetland Centre, visit wwt.org.uk/slimbridge