Located on the vibrant Whiteladies Road, the deli in this well-loved, local, independent health food store makes a great stop off at any time of the day. You’ll find an array of organic, home-cooked light bites & soup, cakes, fresh juices, teas and great coffee – perfect for eating in or to take-away. Vegetarians and Vegans will be especially pleased to be well-catered for.
Early birds looking for breakfast can pick up some healthy granola, and in the evening there is a healthy stew of the day on offer.
The store, which is instantly recognisable by the flowers, plants and herbs adorning the store front, sells a range of organic, locally grown, ethically sourced and Fairtrade produce. You’ll also find natural beauty & bodycare products and supplements.
Feel good about shopping in a health food store with a conscience that supports local farmers, producers and artisans whilst helping make Bristolians healthier!
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Guide dogs permitted
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Cater for vegetarians
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for - Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten, Wheat, Soya and Dairy free all well catered for
- Take away service
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Tel: +44 (0)117 946 6957
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Closed: Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Easter dayDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change