The organic café in this local, independent health food store is a regular hang-out for foot-weary locals, shoppers and families alike. It serves a choice of popular organic home-cooked meals and snacks, cakes, fresh juices, teas and great coffee served in a relaxed, authentic setting. Vegetarians and vegans will be pleased to discover they’re particularly well catered for here.
Stop by for breakfast and try the impressive menu of hearty, organic breakfasts; Full English if you’re into it, Vegan, Vegetarian or check out the Avocado Guacamole on Hobbs Quern Toast amongst others.
In store you’ll find a wide range of organic, locally grown, ethically sourced and Fairtrade produce, including a good selection of gifts, natural beauty & bodycare products and supplements.
Feel good about shopping in a health food store with a conscience that supports local farmers, producers and artisans whilst helping make Bristolians healthier!
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Guide dogs permitted
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve breakfast
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for - Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten, Wheat, Soya and Dairy free all well catered for
Children & Infants
- Children's play area - Books and toy box available
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Tel: +44 (0)117 935 1725
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Closed: Christmas Sunday, Boxing Day and Easter SundayDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change