Bravas serves simple, freshly prepared, high quality Spanish inspired dishes intended to be shared along with a great selection of Spanish beers in frozen glasses.
Adored for its warm and vibrant atmosphere any time of the day, partnered with friendly and casual service you’ll often find it buzzing with customers any night of the week.
The menu is forever changing with the seasons and the chef’s inspiration, which is why the team take a trip to Spain each year to keep their menu fresh and authentic- with of course its own Bravas twist.
Some of the top dishes that customers keep coming back for are the Fried Aubergines with Molasses, Presa Iberico Pork Shoulder or Tortilla de Patatas. The menu can suit a whole range of requirements from celiac to plant based diets, which is a massive advantage of the food being made fresh on site daily.
As for drinks, Bravas prides it self for its huge gin collection and knowledge, so if you’re stuck for choice you can always let your knowledgeable server guide you to some of their favourites.
Perfect for a cosy dinner for two or a busy party out, Bravas can suit it all. It is recommended to book in advance to guarantee a space, or if you preferer to just pop in also there are always bar stools unreserved that will truly transport you to a real authentic night out in Spain!
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Mon-Wed 11.30am- 11pm
Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day.
We also close for 2 extra days a year for a staff trip to Spain, the best way to find out about those dates are on social media updates.
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch - Food all day from midday until 11pm
- Special dietary requirements catered for - Veggie and GF options.
- Take away service - Take away at lunch times
Children & Infants
- Pets accepted - Well behaved dogs accepted
- In town/city centre
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good157
- AnanBBristol, United KingdomLovely foodSaturday, 9th November 2019We visited here early on a friday evening to ensure we could get a space and we were put in the window. The place was packed and it took a while for us to get our wine. The range of dishes arrived... Read full review
- 9russellhCardiff, United Kingdomover ratedTuesday, 26th November 2019Fantastic staff really good atmosphere . Over priced and portion size very poor, potato braves were just potato slices with a paprika sauce .Nearly seven pound for a piece of pork the size of a... Read full review
- SueTettBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFaultlessMonday, 2nd December 2019We visited here as my husband's choice for his 70th birthday lunch. We arrived at 2.30 it was buzzing but not over busy. We mixed our orders to share some , so much wonderful choice ! Best alioli for... Read full review