Bravas is a Spanish Tapas Bar, famous for its intimate atmosphere, traditional tapas dishes and an ever-changing wine list.
Step in and spend a few hours living in the moment. Founded by Kieran & Imogen Waite in 2012, Bravas brings authentic Spanish tapas to Bristol, with high quality food, drinks and service.
The team are passionate about using seasonal produce from carefully picked suppliers to curate an impressive food menu. From the classic Patatas Bravas and Aubergine with Molasses, to gorgeous meat specials and cheese boards, the menu has something for everyone.
With sister restaurants Gambas and Cargo Cantina, Bravas is part of the Season + Taste group, who offer some of the best dining experiences in Bristol, whilst upkeeping strong values of care for every aspect of the business.
Book through the website, or walk-in for a space on the bar or outside. Bravas can cater for Vegetarians, vegans and gluten free diets and other allergens; see sample menus on the website.
Over the winter, Bravas hosts groups of up to 18 guests on weekdays, and offers whole restaurant hire on Sundays. For all enquiries, contact email@example.com or find more information on the website.
Dogs are welcome both inside the restaurant, and in our alfresco dining area outside. The team will be happy to bring them water, and maybe even a treat or two!
|Open (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)
* Opening times : Monday-Wednesday: 12-11pm
Closed Christmas eve, Christmas day, Boxing day and New Years day
Outside terrace is walk ins only on a first come first serve basis.
Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day.
- Assistance Dogs
- Menus available in large print format
- Ramp/Level Access
- Cater for vegans
- Cater for vegetarians
- Gluten-Free & Coeliac Options Available
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch - Food all day from midday until 11pm
- Special dietary requirements catered for - Veggie and GF options.
- Take away service - Take away at lunch times
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Baby Changing Facilities
- Dog Friendly
- Locally-sourced produce
- Pets accepted - Well behaved dogs accepted
- Private rooms
- In town/city centre
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good170
- Ellie KBath, United KingdomPERFECT date night spotFriday, 15th December 2023After being strongly reccomended bravas by the bartender in a bar down the road we decided to see what it was about and we were not dissapointed. A small space but packed with atmosphere, we were sat... Read full review
- BlackPepperPleaseBath, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAuthentic Spanish Tapas Meal.Tuesday, 2nd January 2024We visited this lovely authentic Spanish tapas bar on a wet and windy Tuesday night. The atmosphere was inviting and warm. The staff, especially Simon, are friendly, helpful and engaging. The wine... Read full review
- chrisquinSudbury, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyTop notch food and staff service.Thursday, 15th February 2024Fabulous food and service. My son was blown away by croquettes, chorizo and the stunning waitress with dark eyeliner. I’m sure he’ll be back just to get her number! Dessert was delicious, cocktails... Read full review