Bravas serves simple, freshly prepared, high quality Spanish inspired dishes intended to be shared along with a great selection of Spanish beers in frozen glasses.
Adored for its warm and vibrant atmosphere any time of the day, partnered with friendly and casual service you’ll often find it buzzing with customers any night of the week.
The menu is forever changing with the seasons and the chef’s inspiration, which is why the team take a trip to Spain each year to keep their menu fresh and authentic- with of course its own Bravas twist.
Some of the top dishes that customers keep coming back for are the Fried Aubergines with Molasses, Presa Iberico Pork Shoulder or Tortilla de Patatas. The menu can suit a whole range of requirements from celiac to plant based diets, which is a massive advantage of the food being made fresh on site daily.
As for drinks, Bravas prides it self for its huge gin collection and knowledge, so if you’re stuck for choice you can always let your knowledgeable server guide you to some of their favourites.
Perfect for a cosy dinner for two or a busy party out, Bravas can suit it all. It is recommended to book in advance to guarantee a space, or if you preferer to just pop in also there are always bar stools unreserved that will truly transport you to a real authentic night out in Spain!
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch - Food all day from midday until 11pm
- Special dietary requirements catered for - Veggie and GF options.
- Take away service - Take away at lunch times
Children & Infants
- Pets accepted - Well behaved dogs accepted
- In town/city centre
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good153
- Bigjoan69Leamington Spa, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesHuge thank you to MichaelWednesday, 31st July 2019Came here as a surprise for my 50th, having been recommended by our air Bnb host. What a place! So glad my girlfriend booked us in! Food is amazing and the service second to none. Our waiter Michael... Read full review
- AndyPandy38Pinner, United KingdomNoisy place with good food and drink!Tuesday, 6th August 2019We arrived at 9.30pm on a Friday night and sat down at a vacant table. The waitress then came to say she would need to check if the table was actually free. She returned to say that it had been... Read full review
- Stephen BBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat place for lunchWednesday, 14th August 2019Great place for a snack at lunch. Friendly efficient service and a great selection from the Tapas menu. Would recommend. Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 329 6887
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Mon-Wed 11.30am- 11pm
Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day.
We also close for 2 extra days a year for a staff trip to Spain, the best way to find out about those dates are on social media updates.