Bravas serves simple, freshly prepared, high quality Spanish inspired dishes intended to be shared along with a great selection of Spanish beers in frozen glasses.
Adored for its warm and vibrant atmosphere any time of the day, partnered with friendly and casual service you’ll often find it buzzing with customers any night of the week.
The menu is forever changing with the seasons and the chef’s inspiration, which is why the team take a trip to Spain each year to keep their menu fresh and authentic- with of course its own Bravas twist.
Some of the top dishes that customers keep coming back for are the Fried Aubergines with Molasses, Presa Iberico Pork Shoulder or Tortilla de Patatas. The menu can suit a whole range of requirements from celiac to plant based diets, which is a massive advantage of the food being made fresh on site daily.
As for drinks, Bravas prides it self for its huge gin collection and knowledge, so if you’re stuck for choice you can always let your knowledgeable server guide you to some of their favourites.
Perfect for a cosy dinner for two or a busy party out, Bravas can suit it all. It is recommended to book in advance to guarantee a space, or if you preferer to just pop in also there are always bar stools unreserved that will truly transport you to a real authentic night out in Spain!
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch - Food all day from midday until 11pm
- Special dietary requirements catered for - Veggie and GF options.
- Take away service - Take away at lunch times
Children & Infants
- Pets accepted - Well behaved dogs accepted
- In town/city centre
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good146
- iaingrayBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Couplesauthentic tapas , nice choice of sherries ... great serviceSunday, 5th May 2019We were treated by my daughter and her partner as a ‘thank you’ . We had just come back from a week in Andalucia and so We has good comparisons with the tapas and sherry bars over there . The food... Read full review
- 159richardaStroud, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWalked In Off The Street For LunchMonday, 6th May 2019Bravas was clearly very busy when I walked in off Cotham Hill with my two daughters this lunchtime. We received a really hearty welcome and after a little shuffling we had 3 seats in front of the... Read full review
- 2202portisheadTrip Type:CouplesGreat food and atmosphereWednesday, 22nd May 2019We tried to book a table on the day without luck but were told to come along as there was seats at the counter available without booking. The place was choc a bloc all the time we were there but with... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 329 6887
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Mon-Wed 11.30am- 11pm
Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day.
We also close for 2 extra days a year for a staff trip to Spain, the best way to find out about those dates are on social media updates.