Bravas plan to re-open to visitors on 17 May 2021, subject to Government restrictions. Please check website and social media feeds for details of how to book.
Bravas serves simple, freshly prepared, high quality Spanish inspired dishes intended to be shared along with a great selection of Spanish beers in frozen glasses.
Adored for its warm and vibrant atmosphere any time of the day, partnered with friendly and casual service you’ll often find it buzzing with customers any night of the week.
The menu is forever changing with the seasons and the chef’s inspiration, which is why the team take a trip to Spain each year to keep their menu fresh and authentic- with of course its own Bravas twist.
Some of the top dishes that customers keep coming back for are the Fried Aubergines with Molasses, Presa Iberico Pork Shoulder or Tortilla de Patatas. The menu can suit a whole range of requirements from celiac to plant based diets, which is a massive advantage of the food being made fresh on site daily.
As for drinks, Bravas prides it self for its huge gin collection and knowledge, so if you’re stuck for choice you can always let your knowledgeable server guide you to some of their favourites.
Perfect for a cosy dinner for two or a busy party out, Bravas can suit it all. It is recommended to book in advance to guarantee a space, or if you preferer to just pop in also there are always bar stools unreserved that will truly transport you to a real authentic night out in Spain!
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
Mon-Wed 11.30am- 11pm
Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day.
We also close for 2 extra days a year for a staff trip to Spain, the best way to find out about those dates are on social media updates.
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch - Food all day from midday until 11pm
- Special dietary requirements catered for - Veggie and GF options.
- Take away service - Take away at lunch times
Children & Infants
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Pets accepted - Well behaved dogs accepted
- In town/city centre
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good159
- AKB UTrip Type:CouplesGreat takeawaySunday, 15th November 2020A step up from your average takeaway. We had the set menu for 2 plus a few extras. Very helpful and straightforward to book in advance. Read full review
- danyul17Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesSuperb TakeawayWednesday, 16th December 2020Absolutely delicious takeaway. We had the set menu for two and it was fantastic. Would definitely recommend and we'll probably be ordering again soon! Read full review
- Mikan999Bristol, United KingdomGreat Take-away Tapas FeastMonday, 1st March 2021As Bravas is still closed we ordered ordered their "Tapas Feast' Takeaway. It's a set meal with a large selection of Tapas. The quality was excellent and there was more than enough for two. We... Read full review