Bravas serves simple, freshly prepared, high quality Spanish inspired dishes intended to be shared along with a great selection of Spanish beers in frozen glasses.
Adored for its warm and vibrant atmosphere any time of the day, partnered with friendly and casual service you’ll often find it buzzing with customers any night of the week.
The menu is forever changing with the seasons and the chef’s inspiration, which is why the team take a trip to Spain each year to keep their menu fresh and authentic- with of course its own Bravas twist.
Some of the top dishes that customers keep coming back for are the Fried Aubergines with Molasses, Presa Iberico Pork Shoulder or Tortilla de Patatas. The menu can suit a whole range of requirements from celiac to plant based diets, which is a massive advantage of the food being made fresh on site daily.
As for drinks, Bravas prides it self for its huge gin collection and knowledge, so if you’re stuck for choice you can always let your knowledgeable server guide you to some of their favourites.
Perfect for a cosy dinner for two or a busy party out, Bravas can suit it all. It is recommended to book in advance to guarantee a space, or if you preferer to just pop in also there are always bar stools unreserved that will truly transport you to a real authentic night out in Spain!
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
Mon-Wed 11.30am- 11pm
Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day.
We also close for 2 extra days a year for a staff trip to Spain, the best way to find out about those dates are on social media updates.
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch - Food all day from midday until 11pm
- Special dietary requirements catered for - Veggie and GF options.
- Take away service - Take away at lunch times
Children & Infants
- Pets accepted - Well behaved dogs accepted
- In town/city centre
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good157
- OuseburnGirlNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomMemorable food, great atmosphere.Sunday, 15th December 2019This place is such a delight, book yourself a table and get down there. I agree with the other reviews that this is the best tapas I have had in the UK, the food was absolutely delicious and the... Read full review
- piggyandpigletBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesOur Fav tapas spot in Bristol!Wednesday, 18th December 2019Our Fav tapas spot in Bristol! We loved the Rosemary almond chicken and Gambas. The little squares of chocolate truffle was to die for Read full review
- David21431fan-dabby-dozyThursday, 2nd January 2020I have ran out of Superlatives for Bravas. A true Bristol GEM. I came here for a first date, I wanted to wine and dine her and show her what Bristol has to offer from a culinary perspective. She... Read full review