Bravas have re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
Bravas serves simple, freshly prepared, high quality Spanish inspired dishes intended to be shared along with a great selection of Spanish beers in frozen glasses.
Adored for its warm and vibrant atmosphere any time of the day, partnered with friendly and casual service you’ll often find it buzzing with customers any night of the week.
The menu is forever changing with the seasons and the chef’s inspiration, which is why the team take a trip to Spain each year to keep their menu fresh and authentic- with of course its own Bravas twist.
Some of the top dishes that customers keep coming back for are the Fried Aubergines with Molasses, Presa Iberico Pork Shoulder or Tortilla de Patatas. The menu can suit a whole range of requirements from celiac to plant based diets, which is a massive advantage of the food being made fresh on site daily.
As for drinks, Bravas prides it self for its huge gin collection and knowledge, so if you’re stuck for choice you can always let your knowledgeable server guide you to some of their favourites.
Perfect for a cosy dinner for two or a busy party out, Bravas can suit it all. It is recommended to book in advance to guarantee a space, or if you preferer to just pop in also there are always bar stools unreserved that will truly transport you to a real authentic night out in Spain!
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Opening times : Monday – Sunday, 12pm-10pm
Outside terrace is walk ins only on a first come first serve basis.
Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day.
We also close for 2 extra days a year for a staff trip to Spain, the best way to find out about those dates are on social media updates.
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch - Food all day from midday until 11pm
- Special dietary requirements catered for - Veggie and GF options.
- Take away service - Take away at lunch times
Children & Infants
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Pets accepted - Well behaved dogs accepted
- In town/city centre
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good160
- GsladeWatford, United KingdomAbsolutely quite simply stunningWednesday, 24th November 2021Bravas is one of my top three restaurants in the UK. It serves simple but stunningly delicious tapas in an unpretentious atmosphere with fabulous staff and at a great price. Fresh bread with... Read full review
- Blobblob9123 BAbsolutely AMAZINGGGGG!!!Saturday, 4th December 2021I came here with my boyfriend after seeing the reviews on Trip-advisor, and the food was absolutely stunning! Our waitress was really friendly and smiley and was always happy to help or serve us... Read full review
- sianj989Always AmazingWednesday, 19th January 2022Love this place! Every time I go to Bristol I visit and it is consistently amazing food and the service is always spot on! Read full review