*** Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit. ***
Independantly ran, they cook their entire menu ready to order and they source their ingredients locally around Bristol. Basically, they care about quality and longevity, and within Bristol's ever-changing and competitive standard of dining they learned along the way how to endure and stand out. They've been through it all!
Come and lounge with them along the water, overlooking the SS Great Britain & Ashton Court and find out why they have the ideal space to simply relax with the highest standard of dining on offer. Whether you're brunching with them in the day, dining at night or trying their award-winning Sunday Roasts, they’ve got you covered.
In-house owner Natasha, Head Chef Phil & their vibrant, carefully picked team can't wait to see you..
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
Mon - Weds 11:00 - 16:00
Thurs - Sat 11:00 - 21:30
Sun 09:30 - 17:00
Mon - Weds 10:00 - 16:00
Thurs - Sat 10:00 - 23:00
Sun 09:30 - 18:30
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages welcome
- Garden/patio for guests' use - Terrace
- Live Music - Every Thursday
- Pets accepted
- Private rooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good20
- Patch-FogsBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAvoidWednesday, 28th October 2020As per the previous review I too had the same experience. Hugely disappointing. I really try and support our local restaurants especially at such difficult times. Recommend to friends and family etc... Read full review
- HGCukBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayWhat a lovely experience.Saturday, 31st October 2020What a lovely experience. For me, this was perfect lunch, great venue, great service and great food. We ordered the Steak Sandwich (forget what it was called) and the Chorizo Hash. The steak looked... Read full review
- Debi2000Porto Sant'Elpidio, ItalyTrip Type:CouplesGreat Docking!Friday, 6th November 2020The Broken Dock is a lovely and welcoming place. Located on Bristol’s dock, it offers amazing food, a warm atmosphere and very friendly staff. Prices are fair considering the location and the quality... Read full review