*** Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit. ***
Great coffee, great food and lovely people. Eat in or Take away.
Cafe Refectoire is right next to the Bristol Bus & Coach Station with access to St James Priory, the oldest church in Bristol still in daily use.
Ingredients are locally sourced and menus reflect seasonal availability. All dishes are prepared in house by their experienced and passionate chef who leads a team committed to excellent customer service.
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options
- Local breakfast and lunch deliveries
- Meeting and conference facilities
- Free WiFi
A cafe with a heart and a force for good - all proceeds go to charity supporting vulnerable people in Bristol. Find out more about St James Priory charitable work here
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good14
- Maggie GKokkola, FinlandCalm and tranquility in the midst of hectic life ...Saturday, 7th March 2020St James Priory, the oldest surviving building in Bristol (1129) is situated on a very busy road-roundabout network and is an oasis of peace and tranquility. It is a stunningly beautiful Norman... Read full review
- baz653London, United KingdomquaintWednesday, 23rd September 2020lovely old priory by a park where you can chill out and picnic .not far from the old fish market few drunken people and street sleepers there sad to see that Read full review
- Richard MLeamington Spa, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessA hidden gemWednesday, 7th July 2021Great food. Friendly staff. Central location. What’s not to like? I had lunch - the salads were fresh and tasty. Really can’t fault it. Read full review