Tel: +44 (0)117 974 7044
*** Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit. ***
Fishers have been busy sourcing new supply chains and working out how to bring your favourite Fishers meals and fresh, ethically sourced South Coast fish and produce to your home. They’re delighted to launch their fishboxes (fresh fish, oven-ready Fishers favourites, desserts, sauces, sides, takeaways, freezer friendly dishes, and a selection of wines from their restaurant wine list)!
You can order throughout the week, and then every Friday your fishbox can be collected or delivered right to your doorstep.
You can collect your order from the Clifton Village restaurant between 12pm – 3pm on Friday. If you would like to collect your order at the restaurant yourself, they will kindly ask you to choose a collection time between 12pm and 3pm on Fridays in the checkout notes on their website. If there are too many requests for the same time, they’ll get in touch and suggest the closest alternative in order to adhere to social distancing.
They are currently offering deliveries for Bristol postcodes BS8, BS9, BS3 and BS6. Your fishbox will be delivered on Friday after 1pm and there is a £3 delivery fee.
Order online here http://www.fishers-restaurant.com/shop
Serving fish lovers in Bristol for over 15 years, Fishers offers the freshest, most diverse selection of fish and shellfish from sustainable sources. Fish arrives daily at the restaurant in Clifton Village straight from the South Coast - the day-boat Cornish fish can be delivered in just a few hours ready for the experienced chefs to prepare and serve in time for lunch. An informal and friendly atmosphere, the restaurant keeps its dishes simple and is proud that 90% of the menu is gluten free, and also caters for vegan and vegetarian guests too.
Open 7 days a week for lunch (except Mondays) and dinner, the restaurant has a great range of offers available for diners, such as the Set Lunch and Early Evening Menu, where two courses can be enjoyed for £9.50 or three courses for £12.95.
Did you know that Fishers is also able to cater for group bookings and private hire? The 1st floor of the restaurant is convenient for groups of 25 to 40 people to dine (for groups of under 25 people there is a room hire charge of £90 to ensure exclusive use). In addition, both floors at Fishers can be booked together for groups between 50 and 62 people – this facility is available for business breakfasts or lunches every day of the week and on Sunday, Monday & Tuesday evenings.To find out more and to make a booking, email email@example.com
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Monday 5.30pm – 10.30pm
Tuesday 12pm-3pm and 5.30pm – 10.30pm
Wednesday 12pm-3pm and 5.30pm – 10.30pm
Thursday 12pm – 3pm and 5.30pm – 10.30pm
Friday 12pm – 3pm and 5.30pm – 10.30pm
Saturday 12pm – 10.30pm
Sunday 12pm – 10pm
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for - 90% of the menu is Gluten Free, they can also cater for vegan and vegetarian guests and always have at least one option on the daily menu, with other options available by request.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages welcome
- Baby changing facilities
- Children's menu
- Booking required - Booking is advisable but not required
- Private rooms - Exclusive first floor dining space available for groups of between 25-40 people
- In town/city centre - Located in Clifton Village
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good208
- JaneFC20Trip Type:CouplesAbsolutely delicious!Thursday, 14th May 2020Absolutely delicious Thursday lockdown treat, takeaway fish and chips! Absolutely scrumptious, thank you Fishers 😋 Read full review
- OllieP123London, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyTakeaway - deliciousSaturday, 23rd May 2020Had a really great takeaway fish and chips from Fishers - thoroughly recommend it. Really well cooked, and great quality ingredients Read full review
- L194DBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely meal sitting outsideFriday, 31st July 2020Sat outside on the new tables on a Friday evening, enjoyed fishcakes and then the famous sticky toffee pudding. Everything delicious! I was just slightly disappointed that they no longer offer the... Read full review