Friska was started with a simple idea; to open a place for breakfast, lunch and coffee which makes you feel great.
Their food is inspired from around the world and made with ingredients they are proud to use. Friska's speciality coffee is directly sourced from farms they know and trust and is expertly made by their skilled and passionate baristas.
They have always been committed to doing things in a responsible way and having a positive impact on the world around us. From their charity partnerships with Deki and FRANK water, to making Friska a great place to work, they think there is a lot to feel good about.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Catering service
- Special dietary requirements catered for - All diets catered for upon request and with prior notice: Extensive Wheat Free and Gluten Free Range
- Take away service
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages welcome
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good8
- CeeBeeBristolBristolTrip Type:BusinessBest burrito in Lyde GreenWednesday, 27th December 2017I am slightly biased as this Cafe is in my place of work, but! It serves great local made food and serves super coffee, including an awesome £1 filter. Most of all I love the burritos 🌯 Mexican... Read full review
- frozzyloveBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat foodFriday, 30th March 2018Food is always great, a little on the expensive side for lunch but worth it. Customer service is good but can be hit & miss. Read full review
- Paul BBristolTrip Type:BusinessA great advice work RVTuesday, 14th August 2018What a great and convenient adhoc work space. Great parking, facilities and refreshments. Plus free WiFi following registration. Friska staff are helpful and polite, the drinks, snack and... Read full review
Bristol & Bath Science Park
Dirac Crescent, Emerson Green
Tel: +44 (0)117 370 7705
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|