Graze Bar & Chophouse is a fresh and sophisticated take on the traditional British pub and combines superb ales, wines and spirits with a no-nonsense menu of quality British and European dishes.
Inspired by the bars and chophouses of London and New York, the interior of Graze boasts high quality bespoke furniture, creative lighting schemes and some quirky design cues. Informal yet stylish, Graze serves Bath Ales beers along with an eclectic range of continental beers, premium spirits, interesting wines and soft drinks.
Meat cookery is central to the food theme including the finest steaks around, and the Graze menu is designed in such a way to allow you to eat anything from a light lunch or snack, to a three - or four - course meal with fine wines.
Located on a corner of Queen Square in the heart of Bristol city-centre, Graze is a stylish venue for daytime, evening and night.
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Licenced for alcohol
- Pre/post theatre menu
- In town/city centre
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good215
- PaulandJane10Birmingham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPlatform viewThursday, 7th March 2019Visited Graze for lunch after a recommendation on a recent visit to Bath. It’s located right next to the railway station, has a huge bar area and a good choice of beers. I’d say it was ‘fine’ for... Read full review
- Mistyb1302Dursley, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyJust okFriday, 8th March 2019We decided to visit this restaurant for a late lunch following a self guided walk around Bath and before getting our train home. We waited for someone to come up to us to locate a table and when... Read full review
- gezzabellaLondonTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat easy lunch spot for large groupMonday, 18th March 2019We visiting Graze, Bristol yesterday and were very impressed with the staff and how they looked after our very large group (18 people). They cornered off part of the restaurant so that we could... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 927 6706
|Date (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Food Served: Saturday midday to 11pm and Sunday midday to 9pmDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change