Graze Bar & Chophouse is a fresh and sophisticated take on the traditional British pub and combines superb ales, wines and spirits with a no-nonsense menu of quality British and European dishes.
Inspired by the bars and chophouses of London and New York, the interior of Graze boasts high quality bespoke furniture, creative lighting schemes and some quirky design cues. Informal yet stylish, Graze serves Bath Ales beers along with an eclectic range of continental beers, premium spirits, interesting wines and soft drinks.
Meat cookery is central to the food theme including the finest steaks around, and the Graze menu is designed in such a way to allow you to eat anything from a light lunch or snack, to a three - or four - course meal with fine wines.
Located on a corner of Queen Square in the heart of Bristol city-centre, Graze is a stylish venue for daytime, evening and night.
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Licenced for alcohol
- Pre/post theatre menu
- In town/city centre
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good214
- mattyb04Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat food but rubbish serviceFriday, 1st February 2019Five of us went out for my dads birthday at the end of December. When we arrived we were shown to our table and passed a menu. We waited for 5 minutes and asked if we could order drinks but were told... Read full review
- WheelieBarrowHelston, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWill defo return when back in BristolFriday, 1st February 2019We stayed in Bristol on 1st January 2019, after the New Years celebrations had all finished. We had booked into the Raddison Blu hotel (another story), with our room over looking the Graze... Read full review
- mcaw33BristolTrip Type:CouplesSunday Lunch. Not as good as it used to be.Monday, 4th February 2019We visited for Sunday Roast. I've been coming here for many years, and this visit something was amiss. The Yorkshire resembled a doughy mess, barely cooked and the cauliflower cheese was hard and... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 927 6706
|Date (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Food Served: Saturday midday to 11pm and Sunday midday to 9pmDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change