No.1 Harbourside is at the historic heart of Bristol’s city centre where the floating harbour meets together with the cascading steps. Nestled next door to the legendary Watershed cinema, No.1 Harbourside is restaurant, bar, music venue, cake shop, ferry ticket shop and home to the brilliant Harbourside market all at once.
The restaurant proudly presents a short and elegant seasonal menu that changes weekly using the best in regional produce. At lunchtime the menu is swifter and is ideal for a quick bite, whether it be a delicious chef's salad, line-caught fish and fries, an open sandwich or maybe a bowl of slow-cooked stew. Dinnertime is a slower affair and sees Rhys Williams and his team taking it up a gear serving contemporary fine British cuisine. If you are keen on the sea you will always find fresh oysters and their famous moules-frites with Somerset cider cream.
The bar serves a wide range of brewed-in-Bristol craft beers, Somerset ciders, specialist spirits, and features a simple yet refined European wine list including some great English whites from just down the road. Treat yourself to a glass of Three Choirs with a plate of oysters sat looking over the water on a sunny afternoon. For live music fans No. 1 Harbourside host the best of Bristol’s musical talent on a little stage Thursday to Saturday evenings. Each week the market is home to the Great Sunday Brunch, featuring specialists in the art of Bruncheon from around the world. Beware it gets busy, so please book or come down early to ensure you get a table.
Open 7 days a week, Sun-Thurs 10am-12am and Fri/Sat 10am-2am.
Food served from 12-3pm and 5-9pm daily.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- Live Music
- In town/city centre
- All major credit cards accepted
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good113
- AleksandraK2023Trip Type:Solo travelMagic atmosphere, levely staff and amazing foodMonday, 25th February 2019I love the time spent at this place, staff is smiling and welcoming, and food never disappointing! In fact, this is where I head to anytime I feel like I want to treat myself ;) thanks guy! Read full review
- FrohlixCardiganTrip Type:CouplesLovely AtmosphereThursday, 14th March 2019Could spend many-a-happy hour watching the world go by in here. The staff are very friendly and the wine and coffee is tasty but they don't serve PINOT! My big gripe is the music!! The day we were... Read full review
- PrincessAlpalCardiff, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaya great place to eat, drink or just sip coffeeWednesday, 20th March 2019- conveniently situated on the waterfront with good views; - varied menu with daily specials; - great food; - good coffee as well as bar drinks; - yummy cakes, including vegan; - helpful, friendly... Read full review
1 Canons Road
Tel: +44 (0)117 929 1100