No.1 Harbourside is at the historic heart of Bristol’s city centre where the floating harbour meets together with the cascading steps. Nestled next door to the legendary Watershed cinema, No.1 Harbourside is restaurant, bar, music venue, cake shop, ferry ticket shop and home to the brilliant Harbourside market all at once.
The restaurant proudly presents a short and elegant seasonal menu that changes weekly using the best in regional produce. At lunchtime the menu is swifter and is ideal for a quick bite, whether it be a delicious chef's salad, line-caught fish and fries, an open sandwich or maybe a bowl of slow-cooked stew. Dinnertime is a slower affair and sees Rhys Williams and his team taking it up a gear serving contemporary fine British cuisine. If you are keen on the sea you will always find fresh oysters and their famous moules-frites with Somerset cider cream.
The bar serves a wide range of brewed-in-Bristol craft beers, Somerset ciders, specialist spirits, and features a simple yet refined European wine list including some great English whites from just down the road. Treat yourself to a glass of Three Choirs with a plate of oysters sat looking over the water on a sunny afternoon. For live music fans No. 1 Harbourside host the best of Bristol’s musical talent on a little stage Thursday to Saturday evenings. Each week the market is home to the Great Sunday Brunch, featuring specialists in the art of Bruncheon from around the world. Beware it gets busy, so please book or come down early to ensure you get a table.
Open 7 days a week, Sun-Thurs 10am-12am and Fri/Sat 10am-2am.
Food served from 12-3pm and 5-9pm daily.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- Live Music
- In town/city centre
- All major credit cards accepted
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good116
- Back_to_SandringhamBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessParticularly excellent for veggies and vegansFriday, 14th June 2019This is a relaxed and friendly restaurant, and the menu is particularly welcoming to non-meat eaters. There are certainly a few meat-based dishes on the menu, but flexitarians, pescatarians... Read full review
- hollerinzebraChew Magna, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWelcome discoveryFriday, 14th June 2019Given its apparent hippy-dippy ethos, this turned out to be rather good, serving proper food as well as veggie greeny stuff. Only criticism was the slightly heavy batter on my companions fish. The... Read full review
- Westgate10Trip Type:Solo travelCustomer serviceSaturday, 22nd June 2019Very disappointed at the attitude of one of female bar staff this evening. She could not be bothered to serve customers in turn even thought all customers were very polite. Thank goodness there are a... Read full review
1 Canons Road
Tel: +44 (0)117 929 1100