No. 1 Harbourside
Tel: +44 (0)117 929 1100
No1 Harbourside is located on the harbourside in the centre of Bristol
A truly independent bar, restaurant and cafe with a delicious lunch and dinner menu made up of local and seasonal ingredients. With an emphasis on plant power, there are several vegan and vegetarian options, plus fantastically fresh fish, and sustainably sourced meat dishes, all perfect for a daytime or evening treat.
Swing by on a Sunday and try a tasty roast. Choose from vegan, vegetarian or a traditional roast, served up with all the trimmings. Perfect with a glass of wine to watch the world go by!
Not forgetting the little ones. With a great, healthy range of smaller sized meals, this is the perfect place to stop for something a bit different on the Harbourside.
A wide-range of very tempting handmade cakes from The Assembly Bakery are available to enjoy throughout the day, be it for a mid-morning coffee break or an afternoon pick-me-up! Perfect with a freshly ground coffee or one of the many teas on offer.
The bar also serves a wide range of brewed-in-Bristol craft beers, Somerset ciders, locally distilled, specialist spirits, and features a simple yet refined European wine list including some great English whites from just down the road.
The stage brings a diverse range of late night, free live music every Friday & Saturday, showcasing Bristol’s finest bands until the early hours. Check the website for up to date music listings.
Awarded the Sustainable Restaurant Associations highest rating of three stars, No1 Harbourside is in huge support of local and ethical suppliers, use of sustainable energy resources and our socially switched on people-centric approach.
Ever evolving, the No.1 offerings of food, music, and beverages reflect the creative, inspiring cultural gems of the South West and Bristol.
For more information please visit the website
Open 7 days a week:
Friday and Saturday: 10am-1am
Food is served :
Monday – Thursday 12 – 3pm and 5pm-9pm
Friday 12 – 3pm and 5pm – 10pm
Saturday: 11am – 10pm
Sunday: 12pm – 5pm
EXTRAS: BRISTOL POUND ACCEPTED
- Cater for vegetarians
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- Live Music
- In town/city centre
- All major credit cards accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good120
- CMCCCOkehampton, United KingdomFood was averageSaturday, 23rd November 2019Bit disappointed with our starters, they weren’t as good as they had sounded on the menu. Two of our party had chosen burgers and their rolls were burnt which they didn’t eat. It was an ok meal but... Read full review
- Bisto4Taunton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesDog friendlyMonday, 2nd December 2019We visit Bristol often, staying at the caravan park, and our first port of call is now always No 1 Harbouside. We have our first beer and first meal here every trip. The staff are always friendly and... Read full review
- 20janicedWonderful xmas lunchWednesday, 4th December 2019I met with my two friends for xmas lunch today. The food was superb to say the least. The service from the waitress was excellent. We had a window seat. It was the best xmas lunch we have ever... Read full review