No. 1 Harbourside
Tel: +44 (0)117 929 1100
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, No. 1 Harbourside is temporarily closed. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
No1 Harbourside is located on the harbourside in the centre of Bristol
A truly independent bar, restaurant and cafe with a delicious lunch and dinner menu made up of local and seasonal ingredients. With an emphasis on plant power, there are several vegan and vegetarian options, plus fantastically fresh fish, and sustainably sourced meat dishes, all perfect for a daytime or evening treat.
Swing by on a Sunday and try a tasty roast. Choose from vegan, vegetarian or a traditional roast, served up with all the trimmings. Perfect with a glass of wine to watch the world go by!
Not forgetting the little ones. With a great, healthy range of smaller sized meals, this is the perfect place to stop for something a bit different on the Harbourside.
A wide-range of very tempting handmade cakes from The Assembly Bakery are available to enjoy throughout the day, be it for a mid-morning coffee break or an afternoon pick-me-up! Perfect with a freshly ground coffee or one of the many teas on offer.
The bar also serves a wide range of brewed-in-Bristol craft beers, Somerset ciders, locally distilled, specialist spirits, and features a simple yet refined European wine list including some great English whites from just down the road.
The stage brings a diverse range of late night, free live music every Friday & Saturday, showcasing Bristol’s finest bands until the early hours. Check the website for up to date music listings.
Awarded the Sustainable Restaurant Associations highest rating of three stars, No1 Harbourside is in huge support of local and ethical suppliers, use of sustainable energy resources and our socially switched on people-centric approach.
Ever evolving, the No.1 offerings of food, music, and beverages reflect the creative, inspiring cultural gems of the South West and Bristol.
For more information please visit the website
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Cater for vegetarians
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- Live Music
- In town/city centre
- All major credit cards accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good122
- Graham HGloucestershire, United KingdomEXCELLENT COFFEESunday, 4th October 2020Great location for watching the world go by beside the quay and a great cup of coffee. All COVID-19 secure to the extent that they use an app for table service. One step too far for me so requested... Read full review
- scottcameronmTrip Type:CouplesSeasoning!Saturday, 10th October 2020Chefs seemed scared to season any of the food really really bland. The cauliflower cheese tasted like wallpaper paste. Chalky potatoes, viscous flavourless gravy underwhelming meat everything looked... Read full review
- Oyibo451Trip Type:FamilyBad day at the officeSaturday, 24th October 2020Disappointing lunch service today. Sat outside. Two items were not served. Had to chase them up. Fish and chips were never served and had to ask for refund. Poor response from staff. Disappointing. Read full review