No1 Harbourside is located on the harbourside in the centre of Bristol
A truly independent bar, restaurant and cafe with a delicious lunch and dinner menu made up of local and seasonal ingredients. With an emphasis on plant power, there are several vegan and vegetarian options, plus fantastically fresh fish, and sustainably sourced meat dishes, all perfect for a daytime or evening treat.
Swing by on a Sunday and try a tasty roast. Choose from vegan, vegetarian or a traditional roast, served up with all the trimmings. Perfect with a glass of wine to watch the world go by!
Not forgetting the little ones. With a great, healthy range of smaller sized meals, this is the perfect place to stop for something a bit different on the Harbourside.
A wide-range of very tempting handmade cakes from The Assembly Bakery are available to enjoy throughout the day, be it for a mid-morning coffee break or an afternoon pick-me-up! Perfect with a freshly ground coffee or one of the many teas on offer.
The bar also serves a wide range of brewed-in-Bristol craft beers, Somerset ciders, locally distilled, specialist spirits, and features a simple yet refined European wine list including some great English whites from just down the road.
The stage brings a diverse range of late night, free live music every Friday & Saturday, showcasing Bristol’s finest bands until the early hours. Check the website for up to date music listings.
Awarded the Sustainable Restaurant Associations highest rating of three stars, No1 Harbourside is in huge support of local and ethical suppliers, use of sustainable energy resources and our socially switched on people-centric approach.
Ever evolving, the No.1 offerings of food, music, and beverages reflect the creative, inspiring cultural gems of the South West and Bristol.
For more information please visit the website
Open 7 days a week:
Friday and Saturday: 10am-1am
Food is served :
Monday – Thursday 12 – 3pm and 5pm-9pm
Friday 12 – 3pm and 5pm – 10pm
Saturday: 11am – 10pm
Sunday: 12pm – 5pm
EXTRAS: BRISTOL POUND ACCEPTED
- Cater for vegetarians
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- Live Music
- In town/city centre
- All major credit cards accepted
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good120
- DartboundWest Malling, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessJust what we were looking for!Wednesday, 23rd October 2019Here on business and staying in a nearby hotel, we wanted to find somewhere to eat, drink and relax. The Harbourside area is amazing! So many cobbled streets, bridges, water and history. Even on a... Read full review
- SturdyBBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaySaturday lunchtime chaosTuesday, 29th October 2019We were only told after ordering and paying that there would be a half hour wait for food. The ordering process was unnecessarily time consuming, and when asked for a half portion of the toasty on... Read full review
- davidjamessoeaFarnham, United KingdomNice placeFriday, 15th November 2019Nice place for a drink and get a bite to eat, the staff are all lovely, and all the food going out to every table looked so good Read full review
1 Canons Road
Tel: +44 (0)117 929 1100