No.1 Harbourside is at the historic heart of Bristol’s city centre where the floating harbour meets together with the cascading steps. Nestled next door to the legendary Watershed cinema, No.1 Harbourside is restaurant, bar, music venue, cake shop, ferry ticket shop and home to the brilliant Harbourside market all at once.
The restaurant proudly presents a short and elegant seasonal menu that changes weekly using the best in regional produce. At lunchtime the menu is swifter and is ideal for a quick bite, whether it be a delicious chef's salad, line-caught fish and fries, an open sandwich or maybe a bowl of slow-cooked stew. Dinnertime is a slower affair and sees Rhys Williams and his team taking it up a gear serving contemporary fine British cuisine. If you are keen on the sea you will always find fresh oysters and their famous moules-frites with Somerset cider cream.
The bar serves a wide range of brewed-in-Bristol craft beers, Somerset ciders, specialist spirits, and features a simple yet refined European wine list including some great English whites from just down the road. Treat yourself to a glass of Three Choirs with a plate of oysters sat looking over the water on a sunny afternoon. For live music fans No. 1 Harbourside host the best of Bristol’s musical talent on a little stage Thursday to Saturday evenings. Each week the market is home to the Great Sunday Brunch, featuring specialists in the art of Bruncheon from around the world. Beware it gets busy, so please book or come down early to ensure you get a table.
Open 7 days a week, Sun-Thurs 10am-12am and Fri/Sat 10am-2am.
Food served from 12-3pm and 5-9pm daily.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- Live Music
- In town/city centre
- All major credit cards accepted
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good107
- JacquiandDaveTrip Type:CouplesReally Friendly to both dogs and peopleThursday, 15th November 2018Great staff great food lovely view. We stopped to have lunch and a glass of wine and lager. Good range of lager on tap. We ate mackerel pate and a burger, both tasted great Read full review
- AllyScott1Falkirk, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayOut of date staffing policySunday, 9th December 2018We had came down to Bristol from central Scotland for a Xmas weekend with friends. Having visited on the Friday night we went back on Saturday for the live band. We were refused entry as it was... Read full review
- JavidardosBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely live musicTuesday, 11th December 2018This place is very well situated in the Harbourside of Bristol. You can enjoy your food and drinks while listening to some good live music. Food was Ok, they have a good range of beers, but the wine... Read full review
1 Canons Road
Tel: +44 (0)117 929 1100