No. 1 Harbourside
Tel: +44 (0)117 929 1100
No1 Harbourside is open and they have taken the below steps to protect everyone using their venue:
– Limiting the number of tables both inside and out
– Creating a clear flow of movement within the venue
– Introducing a new order and pay online system
– Encouraging guests to stay at their table
– Using single-use cutlery and crockery
– Enhancing cleaning routines
– Adapting the menu
For more information please visit their website.
No1 Harbourside is located on the harbourside in the centre of Bristol
A truly independent bar, restaurant and cafe with a delicious lunch and dinner menu made up of local and seasonal ingredients. With an emphasis on plant power, there are several vegan and vegetarian options, plus fantastically fresh fish, and sustainably sourced meat dishes, all perfect for a daytime or evening treat.
Swing by on a Sunday and try a tasty roast. Choose from vegan, vegetarian or a traditional roast, served up with all the trimmings. Perfect with a glass of wine to watch the world go by!
Not forgetting the little ones. With a great, healthy range of smaller sized meals, this is the perfect place to stop for something a bit different on the Harbourside.
A wide-range of very tempting handmade cakes from The Assembly Bakery are available to enjoy throughout the day, be it for a mid-morning coffee break or an afternoon pick-me-up! Perfect with a freshly ground coffee or one of the many teas on offer.
The bar also serves a wide range of brewed-in-Bristol craft beers, Somerset ciders, locally distilled, specialist spirits, and features a simple yet refined European wine list including some great English whites from just down the road.
The stage brings a diverse range of late night, free live music every Friday & Saturday, showcasing Bristol’s finest bands until the early hours. Check the website for up to date music listings.
Awarded the Sustainable Restaurant Associations highest rating of three stars, No1 Harbourside is in huge support of local and ethical suppliers, use of sustainable energy resources and our socially switched on people-centric approach.
Ever evolving, the No.1 offerings of food, music, and beverages reflect the creative, inspiring cultural gems of the South West and Bristol.
For more information please visit the website
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Cater for vegetarians
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- Live Music
- In town/city centre
- All major credit cards accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good122
- alistair_stevenNuneaton, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilySunday LunchMonday, 24th February 2020Ate here yesterday (23rd Feb). Had one of the best Sunday lunches out I think ever. Food was great. Roast beef with lovely homemade Yorkshire pudding, and really tasty roast potatoes, or slow... Read full review
- alpacabreeder325Steeple Ashton, United KingdomClose to the HippodromeFriday, 28th February 2020Popped in here just for a snack, waiting for the matinee at the hippodrome. Plenty of seats, excellent bowl of soup, decent pint of bitter. Low key pleasant staff.Not the fastest service, but hey I... Read full review
- bj1066cardiff walesTrip Type:FamilyDog friendly and greatMonday, 2nd March 2020Stopped here for Sunday lunch when visiting my daughter in Uni. We were a bit limited on where we could go and eat as we brought the dog too 🐶 Stumbled upon this place and wow so glad we did... Read full review