With jamón ready to carve, padrón peppers roasting over the wood fire and sherry straight from the barrel let them transport you to Andalusia.
Awarded a Michelin star in October 2017, their ever changing menu combines traditional tapas with personal interpretations from Michelin starred Chef Peter Sanchez-Iglesias, whilst staying true to the vibrant and comforting flavours of his heritage.
No tapas bar is worth its salt without a carefully crafted sherry list - just ask Peter’s father Paco after who the restaurant is named! So, they've handpicked theirs, and offer them by the glass, bottle or shaken into the finest cocktails.
Thanks to all their suppliers and team they are realising another Sanchez Brothers dream - A modern tapas bar bringing a taste of Andalusia to Bristol. Whether you're coming para picar, for a glass of sherry or a tapas feast they can't wait to see you!
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages welcome
- Al Fresco Dining
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- In town/city centre
- Unique venue
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good40
- sazmal05Simply the Best!Monday, 4th November 2019Fantastic ambience, fabulous food. We had the best seats in the whole place, right on the bar, watching the chefs at work. A fantastic evening, will recommend and will be back. Read full review
- neilrv2108South Molton, United KingdomGreat food nice staffSaturday, 16th November 2019Got a last minute booking on a Friday and squeezed in as much tapas and wine as we could manage in 45 mins before going to a show. Was really excellent food. Presentation is outstanding, wines match... Read full review
- Ruth CChippenham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayCan't wait to go backSaturday, 16th November 2019Wow, the food here was soooo good. Nice place in a good location. You've got to have the bread! Great service too Read full review
3 A Lower Guinea Street
Tel: +44 (0)117 925 7021
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Tuesday to Thursday 5pm till 10pm
Friday & Saturday 12pm till 3pm & 5pm till 10pm