With jamón ready to carve, padrón peppers roasting over the wood fire and sherry straight from the barrel let them transport you to Andalusia.
Awarded a Michelin star in October 2017, their ever changing menu combines traditional tapas with personal interpretations from Michelin starred Chef Peter Sanchez-Iglesias, whilst staying true to the vibrant and comforting flavours of his heritage.
No tapas bar is worth its salt without a carefully crafted sherry list - just ask Paco! So, they've handpicked theirs, and offer them by the glass, bottle or shaken into the finest cocktails.
Thanks to all their suppliers and team they are realising another Sanchez Brothers dream - A modern tapas bar bringing a taste of Andalusia to Bristol. Whether you're coming para picar, for a glass of sherry or a tapas feast they can't wait to see you!
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages welcome
- Al Fresco Dining
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- In town/city centre
- Unique venue
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good32
- Stephen CTrip Type:FamilyVery DisappointingMonday, 28th January 2019We booked to go to Paco Tapas in January as a Christmas present for a family member. A tapas menu with paired sherry flight was something we had been looking forward to. We called ahead to let the... Read full review
- Chris147Bath, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayBest Tapas in BristolFriday, 1st February 2019We keep coming back here because the food is amazing, service and atmosphere really good. Would recommend this place to anyone. Read full review
- AdamS5477Trip Type:CouplesAdamSaturday, 16th February 2019Please do not let any of the negative reviews put you off. If you love tapas this is the place in Bristol to go. Chefs are friendly and happy to talk to you, even when they are busy with orders. The... Read full review
3 A Lower Guinea Street
Tel: +44 (0)117 925 7021
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Tuesday to Thursday 5pm till 10pm
Friday & Saturday 12pm till 3pm & 5pm till 10pm