*** Paco Tapas re-opens Tuesday 28 July ***
With jamón ready to carve, padrón peppers roasting over the wood fire and sherry straight from the barrel let them transport you to Andalusia.
Awarded a Michelin star in October 2017, their ever changing menu combines traditional tapas with personal interpretations from Michelin starred Chef Peter Sanchez-Iglesias, whilst staying true to the vibrant and comforting flavours of his heritage.
No tapas bar is worth its salt without a carefully crafted sherry list - just ask Peter’s father Paco after who the restaurant is named! So, they've handpicked theirs, and offer them by the glass, bottle or shaken into the finest cocktails.
Thanks to all their suppliers and team they are realising another Sanchez Brothers dream - A modern tapas bar bringing a taste of Andalusia to Bristol. Whether you're coming para picar, for a glass of sherry or a tapas feast they can't wait to see you!
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Tuesday to Thursday 5pm till 10pm
Friday & Saturday 12pm till 3pm & 5pm till 10pm
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages welcome
- Al Fresco Dining
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- In town/city centre
- Unique venue
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good44
- 85callumhChelmsford, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBest Tapas in BristolWednesday, 5th August 2020Amazing Tapas. Amazing service. Very reasonable price. Would recommend the tasting menu, priced at £120 for two people. Around 9 courses of the best tapas I’ve ever had. A great mix of fish, meat... Read full review
- IslandeatingNewport, England, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAbsolutely stunningSaturday, 8th August 2020Blown away by all aspects, the food, service and the atmosphere were lovely. The food is a step up from any tapas place I have tried across the UK. Would reccomend this place to all my friends. 5... Read full review
- Footprints92107Trip Type:FamilySummer treatSaturday, 8th August 2020Wonderful location, excellent service and on the whole very good food. Prices are little on the high side but quality all the way so generally justifiable. Tried the lamb saddle brilliant favour but... Read full review