With jamón ready to carve, padrón peppers roasting over the wood fire and sherry straight from the barrel let them transport you to Andalusia.
Awarded a Michelin star in October 2017, their ever changing menu combines traditional tapas with personal interpretations from Michelin starred Chef Peter Sanchez-Iglesias, whilst staying true to the vibrant and comforting flavours of his heritage.
No tapas bar is worth its salt without a carefully crafted sherry list - just ask Peter’s father Paco after who the restaurant is named! So, they've handpicked theirs, and offer them by the glass, bottle or shaken into the finest cocktails.
Thanks to all their suppliers and team they are realising another Sanchez Brothers dream - A modern tapas bar bringing a taste of Andalusia to Bristol. Whether you're coming para picar, for a glass of sherry or a tapas feast they can't wait to see you!
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages welcome
- Al Fresco Dining
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- In town/city centre
- Unique venue
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good34
- AnnonFoodFanNorth DevonTrip Type:Friends getawayA little ordinary and disappointing i'm afraidSunday, 7th April 2019Visited recently and shared the tasting menu across our table. The menu was actually quite generous in size for a tasting menu but quite a few errors undermined what we all thought of it. The bottom... Read full review
- F2730YLanthonyfTrip Type:CouplesA Barrafina challengerSunday, 14th April 2019For many years Barrafina has topped our best dinner list, finally we've found a challenger close to home. The food, service and wine were outstanding. Yes it's expensive if you order off the main... Read full review
- ToJo_2011Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBest Tapas Ever - Highy RecommendSunday, 14th April 2019We have visited this restaurant about 15 times since our initial visit last July. Every time the service and food has been spot on and faultless. Michelin star food with very warm and relaxed... Read full review
3 A Lower Guinea Street
Tel: +44 (0)117 925 7021
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Tuesday to Thursday 5pm till 10pm
Friday & Saturday 12pm till 3pm & 5pm till 10pm