With jamón ready to carve, padrón peppers roasting over the wood fire and sherry straight from the barrel let them transport you to Andalusia.
Awarded a Michelin star in October 2017, their ever changing menu combines traditional tapas with personal interpretations from Michelin starred Chef Peter Sanchez-Iglesias, whilst staying true to the vibrant and comforting flavours of his heritage.
No tapas bar is worth its salt without a carefully crafted sherry list - just ask Peter’s father Paco after who the restaurant is named! So, they've handpicked theirs, and offer them by the glass, bottle or shaken into the finest cocktails.
Thanks to all their suppliers and team they are realising another Sanchez Brothers dream - A modern tapas bar bringing a taste of Andalusia to Bristol. Whether you're coming para picar, for a glass of sherry or a tapas feast they can't wait to see you!
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Tuesday to Thursday 5pm till 10pm
Friday & Saturday 12pm till 3pm & 5pm till 10pm
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages welcome
- Al Fresco Dining
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- In town/city centre
- Unique venue
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good40
- Pinkpeppercorn321Trip Type:CouplesAmazing!!!Friday, 17th January 2020Thank you for such a lovely evening! We went for the chefs menu and it was incredible especially the gambas, ribs and creme catalana those flavours...wow! The service was brilliant and we had... Read full review
- Pat TGood but priceySunday, 19th January 2020As its name suggests, this is a Spanish-influenced although the food bears little in common with anything I've been served as tapas in Spain. Having said that, the food is good and we really enjoyed... Read full review
- NoreiktdCalne, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAnniversary dinnerThursday, 23rd January 2020Came here for the second time with my fiance to celebrate our anniversary. We had the chefs selection tasting menu as we did the first time we dined here. Food is sublime. Staff very welcoming and... Read full review