With jamón ready to carve, padrón peppers roasting over the wood fire and sherry straight from the barrel let them transport you to Andalusia.
Awarded a Michelin star in October 2017, their ever changing menu combines traditional tapas with personal interpretations from Michelin starred Chef Peter Sanchez-Iglesias, whilst staying true to the vibrant and comforting flavours of his heritage.
No tapas bar is worth its salt without a carefully crafted sherry list - just ask Peter’s father Paco after who the restaurant is named! So, they've handpicked theirs, and offer them by the glass, bottle or shaken into the finest cocktails.
Thanks to all their suppliers and team they are realising another Sanchez Brothers dream - A modern tapas bar bringing a taste of Andalusia to Bristol. Whether you're coming para picar, for a glass of sherry or a tapas feast they can't wait to see you!
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages welcome
- Al Fresco Dining
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- In town/city centre
- Unique venue
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good37
- moleBathBathTrip Type:CouplesTop end tapasFriday, 28th June 2019Paco Tapas is on the harbourside by Bathurst Basin,nice on any day but comes into its own on a sunny evening (bring shades if outside as terrace faces West) There is an efficient online booking... Read full review
- Footprints92107Trip Type:FamilySixpeceFriday, 28th June 2019Excellent food ,brilliant service a very enjoyable lunch.Could not be faulted.Not the cheapest but high quality food well presented and coupled with a super location one of the best. Read full review
- marcus_cNailsea, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayTapas on a different levelSaturday, 29th June 2019Had the taster menu this time, it didn’t disappoint. Fantastic range courses and the wine was exquisite. Tapas, but not as we know it! Read full review
3 A Lower Guinea Street
Tel: +44 (0)117 925 7021
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Tuesday to Thursday 5pm till 10pm
Friday & Saturday 12pm till 3pm & 5pm till 10pm