With jamón ready to carve, padrón peppers roasting over the wood fire and sherry straight from the barrel let them transport you to Andalusia.
Awarded a Michelin star in October 2017, their ever changing menu combines traditional tapas with personal interpretations from Michelin starred Chef Peter Sanchez-Iglesias, whilst staying true to the vibrant and comforting flavours of his heritage.
No tapas bar is worth its salt without a carefully crafted sherry list - just ask Peter’s father Paco after who the restaurant is named! So, they've handpicked theirs, and offer them by the glass, bottle or shaken into the finest cocktails.
Thanks to all their suppliers and team they are realising another Sanchez Brothers dream - A modern tapas bar bringing a taste of Andalusia to Bristol. Whether you're coming para picar, for a glass of sherry or a tapas feast they can't wait to see you!
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages welcome
- Al Fresco Dining
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- In town/city centre
- Unique venue
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good39
- awslufcManchesterTrip Type:Friends getawayVastly overpricedWednesday, 11th September 2019Dined here with a few friends in Sept based upon a recommendation. Firstly I would like to say that the service was very good and the food was well prepared and presented however the restaurant needs... Read full review
- amycooles1995Trip Type:Friends getawayOver hyped over pricedThursday, 12th September 2019I can’t remember the last time I felt this let down from a dining experience. Seated right next to a drafty door to start. Menu from the outlook looked great, expensive prices per tapas plate.. you’d... Read full review
- SamPatel9Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayIt was all going so well...and then disasterFriday, 13th September 2019I am thoroughly conflicted as I write this review. On the one hand, one of the best meals that I have had - the jamon, croquetas, tortilla , gambas, lamb cutlets and the grilled plaice were... Read full review
3 A Lower Guinea Street
Tel: +44 (0)117 925 7021
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Tuesday to Thursday 5pm till 10pm
Friday & Saturday 12pm till 3pm & 5pm till 10pm