Pata Negra is a bustling, Spanish tapas & wine bar in the heart of Bristol’s Old City.
They don’t take bookings unless you’re bringing a party of 8 or more and they wholeheartedly endorse guests dropping in for a quick glass of wine or an after work sherry!
Their tapas menu is served from 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 10.30pm. Mon - Fri and Sat 12pm - 4pm & 6pm - 10.30pm
During the afternoon between 3pm - 6pm you can enjoy three pintxos & a glass of sherry for £7 Mon to Sat.
Head upstairs to Noche Negra for a post dinner drink and dance Thurs - Sat 7pm til late.
Throughout the summer:
Every Friday they serve traditional Paella outside unless the heavens open!!
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Groups accepted
- In town/city centre
- Unique venue
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good125
- kejtravelsPenarth, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGood foodTuesday, 12th February 2019Came here for dinner on a Saturday night, it was busy so should book. We were a little early so sat at the bar. Staff were friendly and smiley. Food was good, we had cheese board, meat board and... Read full review
- yummy88877Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGood wines, good atmosphere, interesting tapasThursday, 14th February 2019Lovely position in this busy central of Bristol Corn Street with lots going on. Friendly efficient staff. Plenty of wines to choose but our first choice was off the nmenu so we were offered another... Read full review
- nicolesivaBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayYou’re paying for the location, not the foodTuesday, 19th February 2019Food and drink was nice but largely unmemorable and very small portions (even for tapas!). Staff were very attentive and could not fault the service. The location is close to central Bristol with... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 927 6762
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* The tapas menu is served from:
Monday - Friday 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 10.30pm
Saturday 12pm - 4pm & 6pm - 10.30pm