Pata Negra is a bustling, Spanish tapas & wine bar in the heart of Bristol’s Old City.
They don’t take bookings unless you’re bringing a party of 8 or more and they wholeheartedly endorse guests dropping in for a quick glass of wine or an after work sherry!
Their tapas menu is served from 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 10.30pm. Mon - Fri and Sat 12pm - 4pm & 6pm - 10.30pm. Spanish style roast dinner is available on Sunday afternoons.
Head upstairs to Noche Negra for a post dinner drink and dance Thurs - Sat 7pm til late.
Throughout the summer:
Every Friday they serve traditional Paella outside unless the heavens open!!
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Groups accepted
- In town/city centre
- Unique venue
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good127
- andytT9642NHTrip Type:CouplesOk but not cheapSaturday, 9th March 2019As many other reviews point out this is not cheap but the food and service is fine. Tapas should be simple but good quality and Bellota ham is good and I didn't mind paying £15 for this. But overall... Read full review
- blake_eats_outTrip Type:CouplesAVOID AT ALL COSTSFriday, 29th March 2019The restaurant has a very authentic atmosphere. However, that is about it. The food was overpriced and re-heated from the day before whilst the service wasn't much better. The squid we ordered was... Read full review
- CharlieH695Windsor, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessGreat Tapas!Sunday, 31st March 2019Visited with business colleagues while staying in Bristol. Great atmosphere, friendly welcome and a good wine list too. It's not a huge menu but the food is really good and packed full of flavour... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 927 6762
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* The tapas menu is served from:
Monday - Friday 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 10.30pm
Saturday 12pm - 4pm & 6pm - 10.30pm