Clifton neighbourhood bistro, serving moderately priced rustic cuisine inspired by local and foraged ingredients reflecting seasonal rhythms of hedgerows and forest floors.
Three cosy dining areas, all available for private use for celebrations and special occassions.
A great stop on your visit to Clifton and Bristol.
- Serve evening meal - Tuesday to Saturday
- Serve lunch - Friday to Sunday
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages welcome
- Highchair - Please ask to reserve
- Booking required
- Private rooms
- In town/city centre - In Clifton Village
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good14
- frankmarsh914Split-Dalmatia County, CroatiaTrip Type:Friends getawaynice place , amazing foodSaturday, 1st September 2018Really like this place , food is very exciting and well thought about, staff are lovely restaurant is cosy. Read full review
- Jane GReigate, United KingdomExcellent food - imaginative and well presentedMonday, 13th August 2018We went for dinner after our daughters graduation and the food was lovely. Wine a reasonable price as well. Friendly staff as well. Read full review
- Flora268Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExceptional food AND a chance to bring your own wine.Saturday, 11th August 2018All the plaudits for the quality and imaginative flair of this restaurant are fully deserved, but the prices (though fully justified) do put it into the 'special treat' category. If you can go on... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 332 2235
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
* Open from midday for lunch Fri, Sat and Sun
Open from 6pm for dinner Tues to Sat
Closed 24 to 27 December