Swoon is an authentic Gelato Bar with a dash of Italian swagger and style. The gelato is all made on-site with the finest ingredients many sourced locally like othe organic milk from Bruton Diary. The pistachio is from Bronte in Sicily their hazelnuts from a farm in which has been in the same family for four generations.
Their handmade treats include completely diary-free sorbetti, which is great for vegans, vegetarians and people needing gluten free. Stecchi (gelato sticks dipped in chocolate) monoporzioni (small but perfectly formed puddings) and Gelato cake make up a wonderful display of deliciousness!
Coffee from local roasters Extract, which they also use in their Dr Strangelove coffee gelato and pastries form local bakers are also available.
They are situated right on College Green with a wonderful view of Bristol Cathedral and even if it may be cold outside Swoon’s chill is Bristol latest thrill.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Ramp to main entrance
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve breakfast - Italian cafe serving gelato, hot and cold drinks and pastries
- Serve lunch - Italian cafe serving gelato, hot and cold drinks and pastries
- Special dietary requirements catered for - Vegans vegetarians and gluten free provided for
- Take away service
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages welcome
- Locally-sourced produce
- In town/city centre
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good56
- hannahf759Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGelato in December? Yes please!Wednesday, 4th December 2019I adore Swoon in the summer, love sitting and enjoying a scoop on the green but I have to say Swoon in December is fantastic! The staff are so friendly and welcoming, the shop is so cosy and... Read full review
- Richard_ExworthyCardiff, United KingdomVery good for vegansMonday, 16th December 2019Four choices for vegans on the night we visited, from which we had the (very chocolatey) chocolate and a superb Biscoff. Incidentally, they go very well together when sharing! Generous portions from... Read full review
- Dhara SGoodFriday, 10th January 2020Swoon offers a variety of different ice-cream/gelato options. One scoop or 100gm costs about 2.95 pounds. Though if you do not have cravings for too much of sweetness, this place offers that. The... Read full review