Swoon has re-opened, subject to Governement restrictions. Please check their website and/or socials for the latest.
Swoon is an authentic Gelato Bar with a dash of Italian swagger and style. The gelato is all made on-site with the finest ingredients many sourced locally like othe organic milk from Bruton Diary. The pistachio is from Bronte in Sicily their hazelnuts from a farm in which has been in the same family for four generations.
Customers in Bristol are able to order online for delivery and also Click & Collect.
Their handmade treats include completely diary-free sorbetti, which is great for vegans, vegetarians and people needing gluten free. Stecchi (gelato sticks dipped in chocolate) monoporzioni (small but perfectly formed puddings) and Gelato cake make up a wonderful display of deliciousness!
Coffee from local roasters Extract, which they also use in their Dr Strangelove coffee gelato and pastries form local bakers are also available.
They are situated right on College Green with a wonderful view of Bristol Cathedral and even if it may be cold outside Swoon’s chill is Bristol latest thrill.
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Ramp to main entrance
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve breakfast - Italian cafe serving gelato, hot and cold drinks and pastries
- Serve lunch - Italian cafe serving gelato, hot and cold drinks and pastries
- Special dietary requirements catered for - Vegans vegetarians and gluten free provided for
- Take away service
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages welcome
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Locally-sourced produce
- In town/city centre
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good62
- IsabelK378Trip Type:Solo travelAmazing as everMonday, 30th May 2022Absolutely delicious every time, especially the raspberry sorbet! Hope the staff are paid spectacularly as in summer there are floods of people waiting to get something nice to sit on College Green... Read full review
- ilkecanDTrip Type:Friends getawayTruly delicious!Monday, 13th June 2022Seriously the best ice-cream I ever had here, in Italy or in Cyprus! Exciting flavours and dairy free ones are not limited to boring sorbets. Hazelnut was to die for.cant wait to go back. Read full review
- charlie_williams_2Trip Type:Solo travelswoon swoon, shake the roomMonday, 20th June 2022i always go here when i can it’s so good the flavours are all so amazing and so strong in the mouth you can’t miss them best icecream in bristol Read full review