Swoon is an authentic Gelato Bar with a dash of Italian swagger and style. The gelato is all made on-site with the finest ingredients many sourced locally like othe organic milk from Bruton Diary. The pistachio is from Bronte in Sicily their hazelnuts from a farm in which has been in the same family for four generations.
Their handmade treats include completely diary-free sorbetti, which is great for vegans, vegetarians and people needing gluten free. Stecchi (gelato sticks dipped in chocolate) monoporzioni (small but perfectly formed puddings) and Gelato cake make up a wonderful display of deliciousness!
Coffee from local roasters Extract, which they also use in their Dr Strangelove coffee gelato and pastries form local bakers are also available.
They are situated right on College Green with a wonderful view of Bristol Cathedral and even if it may be cold outside Swoon’s chill is Bristol latest thrill.
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Ramp to main entrance
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve breakfast - Italian cafe serving gelato, hot and cold drinks and pastries
- Serve lunch - Italian cafe serving gelato, hot and cold drinks and pastries
- Special dietary requirements catered for - Vegans vegetarians and gluten free provided for
- Take away service
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages welcome
- Locally-sourced produce
- In town/city centre
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good55
- sebgooseBassenthwaite, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAbsolutely ScrumptiousSaturday, 30th March 2019After a heavy lunch of olive works and an increasing appetite for sweet delectables. I stumbled upon this place with my little sister. The selection was quite impressive yet quite intimidating. As a... Read full review
- U7282CWelenamTrip Type:CouplesVery high quality but...use gloves!Saturday, 6th April 2019Gelato is very tasty!the quality of products is high, and being Italian myself I can state that it’s worth it. I didn’t give 5 stars due to something upsets me a bit. It was unpleasant see workers... Read full review
- 355martinfPretty good ice creamTuesday, 16th April 2019We had ice cream: brownie (4 out of 5), chocolate (5), chocolate with hazelnuts (7 out of 5) and pistacchio (3,215 out of 5). Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 929 0093
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|