Swoon is an authentic Gelato Bar with a dash of Italian swagger and style. The gelato is all made on-site with the finest ingredients many sourced locally like othe organic milk from Bruton Diary. The pistachio is from Bronte in Sicily their hazelnuts from a farm in which has been in the same family for four generations.
Their handmade treats include completely diary-free sorbetti, which is great for vegans, vegetarians and people needing gluten free. Stecchi (gelato sticks dipped in chocolate) monoporzioni (small but perfectly formed puddings) and Gelato cake make up a wonderful display of deliciousness!
Coffee from local roasters Extract, which they also use in their Dr Strangelove coffee gelato and pastries form local bakers are also available.
They are situated right on College Green with a wonderful view of Bristol Cathedral and even if it may be cold outside Swoon’s chill is Bristol latest thrill.
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Ramp to main entrance
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve breakfast - Italian cafe serving gelato, hot and cold drinks and pastries
- Serve lunch - Italian cafe serving gelato, hot and cold drinks and pastries
- Special dietary requirements catered for - Vegans vegetarians and gluten free provided for
- Take away service
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages welcome
- Locally-sourced produce
- In town/city centre
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good53
- MurdomLiverpool, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelGo for the pistacchio gelato...Friday, 18th January 2019awesome place - fabulous coffee (can't believe people bypass this for the Costa next door) and the gelato is as expected from a great dessert place - wonderful. It is extremely hard to make your... Read full review
- ttabiiBath, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyOver rated and misleadingTuesday, 12th February 2019I have been to many ice cream shops recently and this is the most over rated and over priced shop. I am not gonna lie the taste is better but i was so surprised when asked for a waffle which in their... Read full review
- An GTrip Type:CouplesReally really good ice cream!Wednesday, 20th February 2019My husband and i visited this when went to see my sister in Bristol. So good and they serve you big servings! Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 929 0093
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|