Swoon has re-opened, subject to Governement restrictions. Please check their website and/or socials for the latest.
Swoon is an authentic Gelato Bar with a dash of Italian swagger and style. The gelato is all made on-site with the finest ingredients many sourced locally like othe organic milk from Bruton Diary. The pistachio is from Bronte in Sicily their hazelnuts from a farm in which has been in the same family for four generations.
Customers in Bristol are able to order online for delivery and also Click & Collect.
Their handmade treats include completely diary-free sorbetti, which is great for vegans, vegetarians and people needing gluten free. Stecchi (gelato sticks dipped in chocolate) monoporzioni (small but perfectly formed puddings) and Gelato cake make up a wonderful display of deliciousness!
Coffee from local roasters Extract, which they also use in their Dr Strangelove coffee gelato and pastries form local bakers are also available.
They are situated right on College Green with a wonderful view of Bristol Cathedral and even if it may be cold outside Swoon’s chill is Bristol latest thrill.
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Ramp to main entrance
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve breakfast - Italian cafe serving gelato, hot and cold drinks and pastries
- Serve lunch - Italian cafe serving gelato, hot and cold drinks and pastries
- Special dietary requirements catered for - Vegans vegetarians and gluten free provided for
- Take away service
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages welcome
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Locally-sourced produce
- In town/city centre
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good61
- Wil_I_CanCrewe, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayThe best gelatoMonday, 30th August 2021Absolutely beautiful gelato. That is all! Although I need to write more words! I had a mix of pistachio and Madagascan vanilla gelato (£4.25) in a cup. Just get some! Read full review
- NorriT96Caerphilly, United KingdomExpensive creamy goodnessThursday, 9th September 2021Popped in just to try, went for the cherry cheesecake ice cream and did not regret it. So creamy and so much flavour but for all that you will have to fork out. It's a lot when you are talking just a... Read full review
- TheGreedyPBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelGreat flavours but....Saturday, 9th October 2021I was really let down on this one after wanting to try it for weeks. Flavours were great but portion size for the price was expensive and before I had walked out the shop it was dripping everywhere... Read full review