Swoon has re-opened, subject to Governement restrictions. Please check their website and/or socials for the latest.
Swoon is an authentic Gelato Bar with a dash of Italian swagger and style. The gelato is all made on-site with the finest ingredients many sourced locally like othe organic milk from Bruton Diary. The pistachio is from Bronte in Sicily their hazelnuts from a farm in which has been in the same family for four generations.
Customers in Bristol are able to order online for delivery and also Click & Collect.
Their handmade treats include completely diary-free sorbetti, which is great for vegans, vegetarians and people needing gluten free. Stecchi (gelato sticks dipped in chocolate) monoporzioni (small but perfectly formed puddings) and Gelato cake make up a wonderful display of deliciousness!
Coffee from local roasters Extract, which they also use in their Dr Strangelove coffee gelato and pastries form local bakers are also available.
They are situated right on College Green with a wonderful view of Bristol Cathedral and even if it may be cold outside Swoon’s chill is Bristol latest thrill.
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Ramp to main entrance
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve breakfast - Italian cafe serving gelato, hot and cold drinks and pastries
- Serve lunch - Italian cafe serving gelato, hot and cold drinks and pastries
- Special dietary requirements catered for - Vegans vegetarians and gluten free provided for
- Take away service
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages welcome
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Locally-sourced produce
- In town/city centre
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good57
- worth8tTrip Type:Friends getawaywonderful dessert treatWednesday, 25th November 2020Absolutely lovely, I had an ice cream milkshake and a chocolate brownie and my friend had some ice cream and a coffee and it was perfect. We went on Halloween night and it was lovely and calm and... Read full review
- 34PatrickBBristol, United Kingdom#1Thursday, 6th May 2021Wonderful! Glad this place is back open after the last lockdown. The gelato here is a match for anywhere in the world. Despite my wife having a nut allergy, I still sometimes offer her some of my... Read full review
- worth8tTrip Type:Friends getawayA lovely treat on a hot day!Friday, 28th May 2021Very smooth and fresh and not too sweet. Prices are decent maybe slightly pricier but a good treat. The flavours are all very lovely and delicious. Would recommend on a warm day by the park! Read full review