Swoon is an authentic Gelato Bar with a dash of Italian swagger and style. The gelato is all made on-site with the finest ingredients many sourced locally like othe organic milk from Bruton Diary. The pistachio is from Bronte in Sicily their hazelnuts from a farm in which has been in the same family for four generations.
Their handmade treats include completely diary-free sorbetti, which is great for vegans, vegetarians and people needing gluten free. Stecchi (gelato sticks dipped in chocolate) monoporzioni (small but perfectly formed puddings) and Gelato cake make up a wonderful display of deliciousness!
Coffee from local roasters Extract, which they also use in their Dr Strangelove coffee gelato and pastries form local bakers are also available.
They are situated right on College Green with a wonderful view of Bristol Cathedral and even if it may be cold outside Swoon’s chill is Bristol latest thrill.
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Ramp to main entrance
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve breakfast - Italian cafe serving gelato, hot and cold drinks and pastries
- Serve lunch - Italian cafe serving gelato, hot and cold drinks and pastries
- Special dietary requirements catered for - Vegans vegetarians and gluten free provided for
- Take away service
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages welcome
- Locally-sourced produce
- In town/city centre
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good56
- flyingbutterwingsLondonTrip Type:Solo travelRude staffFriday, 27th September 2019Such a shame, really looking forward to this and major cock up with order. Staff didn't care at all. :( Read full review
- jgoddsBath, United KingdomdeliciousSunday, 29th September 2019first of all the service here was very friendly and didn't mind us taking our time deciding, when we finally got our ice cream it was amazing! especially the pistachio, will be coming back soon Read full review
- Redditchtraveller_10Redditch, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesTremendous WafflesSunday, 6th October 2019The title says it all , whilst the ice cream and the milk skakes are excellent - you really must try the waffles - the chocolate one is my particular favourite Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 929 0093
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|