Swoon is an authentic Gelato Bar with a dash of Italian swagger and style. The gelato is all made on-site with the finest ingredients many sourced locally like othe organic milk from Bruton Diary. The pistachio is from Bronte in Sicily their hazelnuts from a farm in which has been in the same family for four generations.
Their handmade treats include completely diary-free sorbetti, which is great for vegans, vegetarians and people needing gluten free. Stecchi (gelato sticks dipped in chocolate) monoporzioni (small but perfectly formed puddings) and Gelato cake make up a wonderful display of deliciousness!
Coffee from local roasters Extract, which they also use in their Dr Strangelove coffee gelato and pastries form local bakers are also available.
They are situated right on College Green with a wonderful view of Bristol Cathedral and even if it may be cold outside Swoon’s chill is Bristol latest thrill.
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Ramp to main entrance
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve breakfast - Italian cafe serving gelato, hot and cold drinks and pastries
- Serve lunch - Italian cafe serving gelato, hot and cold drinks and pastries
- Special dietary requirements catered for - Vegans vegetarians and gluten free provided for
- Take away service
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages welcome
- Locally-sourced produce
- In town/city centre
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good56
- LondonkkoTrip Type:FamilyLovely gelato but shame about the staffThursday, 15th August 2019Lovely gelato-probably one of the best in Bristol and The Cotswolds area. However the staff are never interested in saying “Hello” and “ welcome” customers. Instead they say” Why are they standing... Read full review
- Sue WTrip Type:CouplesSuperb gelatoThursday, 15th August 2019Tried the passionfruit sorbet on special and it was wonderful. Have been here before and will certainly be back next time we are in Bristol. Read full review
- J5772KRmichellebRotherhamTrip Type:FamilyIts 28c, people are queuing in the heat 4ur ice cream ... to be greeted by the miserablest, rudest person everSunday, 25th August 2019Beautiful gelato but seriously.... What a let down in service RUDE...to everyone she serves Can only imagine she is the owner's daughter.... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 929 0093
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|