*** Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit. ***
Swoon is an authentic Gelato Bar with a dash of Italian swagger and style. The gelato is all made on-site with the finest ingredients many sourced locally like othe organic milk from Bruton Diary. The pistachio is from Bronte in Sicily their hazelnuts from a farm in which has been in the same family for four generations.
Customers in Bristol are able to order online for delivery and also Click & Collect.
Their handmade treats include completely diary-free sorbetti, which is great for vegans, vegetarians and people needing gluten free. Stecchi (gelato sticks dipped in chocolate) monoporzioni (small but perfectly formed puddings) and Gelato cake make up a wonderful display of deliciousness!
Coffee from local roasters Extract, which they also use in their Dr Strangelove coffee gelato and pastries form local bakers are also available.
They are situated right on College Green with a wonderful view of Bristol Cathedral and even if it may be cold outside Swoon’s chill is Bristol latest thrill.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Ramp to main entrance
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve breakfast - Italian cafe serving gelato, hot and cold drinks and pastries
- Serve lunch - Italian cafe serving gelato, hot and cold drinks and pastries
- Special dietary requirements catered for - Vegans vegetarians and gluten free provided for
- Take away service
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages welcome
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Locally-sourced produce
- In town/city centre
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good57
- returnofthejakStonehouse, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelBest Ice Cream I’ve had in UKTuesday, 11th August 2020Best Ice Cream I’ve had in the UK. Visited Swoon many times and always meant to leave a good review. Fantastic Ice Cream and service and can’t wait to go back again soon. Read full review
- shakeinlondonTrip Type:FamilyCan be a lot betterTuesday, 18th August 2020Ice is high quality, however portions are ridiculously small. I have been served sneakers ice cream instead of hazelnuts. The server was insisting with me that it was hazelnuts and got arrogant and... Read full review
- Danni LTasty and better than theMonday, 14th September 2020Tasty and better than the one in bath because this one is at a nice location you can sit in the park and enjoy the gelatos when it sunny . Read full review