Housed in the mansion’s former stables, the café has recently revamped its menu to focus on organic whole food, quality teas and coffees and healthy treats for kids.
Ashton Court’s Courtyard Café has become one of the latest in the city to welcome dogs in a move aimed at making sure Bristol’s historic landmark is open to all.
• Monday to Sunday 10am to 3pm (October to March)
• Monday to Sunday 9.30am to 5.30pm (April to September)
Ashton Court is a wonderful place to visit all year round – whether you have two legs or four
- Serve lunch - serve lunch and snacks with Fairtrade goods and organic options
- Dog Friendly
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Locally-sourced produce
- Pets accepted
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Map & Directions
Tel: +44 (0)117 963 9176
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|