The Full Moon, Attic Bar and Backpacker Hotel is situated in the heart of Bristol's famous cultural district Stokescroft, recently featured in The Guardian's '10 of the Best UK Clubs'. Not only a great base for travellers wishing to explore our much loved city, it's also something of a favourite spot for Bristolians.
Housed in a Grade II* Listed Building with a rich history, the Pub and it's enormous courtyard provide a great space to have a drink and enjoy quality DJs with an eclectic crowd. Meanwhile The Attic Bar is one of the city's long-standing and most popular gig venues, with bands and DJ nights of all styles of music every single weekend.
You can also enjoy stone-baked pizzas from Pepe Nero, cooked fresh to order in their wood-fired pizza oven - vegan and gluten free options are available.
On the accommodation front, with over 70 beds and a range of room-types, travellers come from all over the world for a taste of Bristol culture, which is why you can always bet on meeting some like-minded people from a huge variety of backgrounds.
Over the last year at The Full Moon emerging and established artists have been drawn in from Bristol and around the world to decorate the interior and exterior of the building and the many different rooms within the Backpackers in different themes and styles, giving each area a unique feel in line with Bristol's rich artistic and cultural scene. Just check out the 'cosmic' exterior to understand why The Full Moon is such a popular gateway to Stokes Croft and Bristol City Centre.
- Guide dogs permitted
- Ramp to main entrance
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages but only daytime/early evening
- Groups accepted
- Live Music - Every weekend
- Pets accepted - Daytime or early evening only
- Private rooms
- In town/city centre - Great location less than 5 minutes from central Bus Station, main shopping district (Broadmead) and popular area of Stokes Croft
- Unique venue - Grade II* Listed Building with rich history, Hub of the independent music and art scene
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good55
- Leah11711Trip Type:Friends getawayHorridTuesday, 19th March 2019Kept awake till 6am with noise from the club nearby . Beds uncomfortable. Handed dirty ripped raggy old bed covers when checking in and have to make beds yourself .No storage in rooms just beds... Read full review
- Sanita LLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelDo not book this place if you need to sleepFriday, 5th April 2019Do not stay in this place if you need to sleep! They should put a warning on booking.com about hosting a parties since this was absolutely dreadful. I would have never booked a spot if I knew this... Read full review
- COLOSBORDARTFORDThe room was that bad we booked into the Hilton next door for £5 moreTuesday, 9th April 2019Turned up to find the place was on a main roundabout Nothing wrong about that Went to the reception spoke to the staff who advised us we needed to pay £20 deposit each and needed a scan of our... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 9245 007
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|