The Full Moon & Attic Bar
Tel: +44 (0)117 9245 007
The Full Moon, Attic Bar and Backpacker Hotel is situated in the heart of Bristol's famous cultural district Stokescroft, recently featured in The Guardian's '10 of the Best UK Clubs'. Not only a great base for travellers wishing to explore our much loved city, it's also something of a favourite spot for Bristolians.
Housed in a Grade II* Listed Building with a rich history, the Pub and it's enormous courtyard provide a great space to have a drink and enjoy quality DJs with an eclectic crowd. Meanwhile The Attic Bar is one of the city's long-standing and most popular gig venues, with bands and DJ nights of all styles of music every single weekend.
You can also enjoy stone-baked pizzas from Pepe Nero, cooked fresh to order in their wood-fired pizza oven - vegan and gluten free options are available.
On the accommodation front, with over 70 beds and a range of room-types, travellers come from all over the world for a taste of Bristol culture, which is why you can always bet on meeting some like-minded people from a huge variety of backgrounds.
Over the last year at The Full Moon emerging and established artists have been drawn in from Bristol and around the world to decorate the interior and exterior of the building and the many different rooms within the Backpackers in different themes and styles, giving each area a unique feel in line with Bristol's rich artistic and cultural scene. Just check out the 'cosmic' exterior to understand why The Full Moon is such a popular gateway to Stokes Croft and Bristol City Centre.
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
- Guide dogs permitted
- Ramp to main entrance
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages but only daytime/early evening
- Groups accepted
- Live Music - Every weekend
- Pets accepted - Daytime or early evening only
- Private rooms
- In town/city centre - Great location less than 5 minutes from central Bus Station, main shopping district (Broadmead) and popular area of Stokes Croft
- Unique venue - Grade II* Listed Building with rich history, Hub of the independent music and art scene
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good57
- TheOExpressHong Kong, ChinaTrip Type:Solo travelStokes Croft incarnate.Thursday, 17th October 2019This place sums up the entire area. Borderline London accents? Check. Weed wafting in the late afternoon? Check. Grimey as? Check. Bristol institution, always fun. Great place to drink. Obviously... Read full review
- Ethan-isgreatStoke sub Hamdon, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelHorrific staff and loud music. Terrible.Thursday, 24th October 2019Unbelievably unhelpful and rude staff, and awful receptionist. Loud music from downstairs when I was staying midweek, so unable to actually sleep. The room itself was actually alright but it’s... Read full review
- AlvaColoSalisbury, United KingdomReally good with friendsFriday, 8th November 2019This hostel is the perfect place to go to Bristol if you desire to have a dynamic and active time with a busy night life with friends. You can enjoy a fantastic atmosphere in the yard until quite... Read full review