The Full Moon & Attic Bar
Tel: +44 (0)117 9245 007
The Full Moon & Attic Bar is opening on 4 July and is ready to welcome you back to their pub!
Guests will now need to pre-book a table before coming into the pub. Each table will cost £10 for 2 hours on Mondays to Thursdays, and £20 for 2 hours on Fridays to Sundays. They offer a maximum capacity of 6 people per table.
All customers will need to arrive as a group 10 minutes before their reservation to allow time for processing guest names, security checks, table allocations and first orders!
Please visit their website for more information and to book.
The Full Moon, Attic Bar and Backpacker Hotel is situated in the heart of Bristol's famous cultural district Stokescroft, recently featured in The Guardian's '10 of the Best UK Clubs'. Not only a great base for travellers wishing to explore our much loved city, it's also something of a favourite spot for Bristolians.
Housed in a Grade II* Listed Building with a rich history, the Pub and it's enormous courtyard provide a great space to have a drink and enjoy quality DJs with an eclectic crowd. Meanwhile The Attic Bar is one of the city's long-standing and most popular gig venues, with bands and DJ nights of all styles of music every single weekend.
You can also enjoy stone-baked pizzas from Pepe Nero, cooked fresh to order in their wood-fired pizza oven - vegan and gluten free options are available.
On the accommodation front, with over 70 beds and a range of room-types, travellers come from all over the world for a taste of Bristol culture, which is why you can always bet on meeting some like-minded people from a huge variety of backgrounds.
Over the last year at The Full Moon emerging and established artists have been drawn in from Bristol and around the world to decorate the interior and exterior of the building and the many different rooms within the Backpackers in different themes and styles, giving each area a unique feel in line with Bristol's rich artistic and cultural scene. Just check out the 'cosmic' exterior to understand why The Full Moon is such a popular gateway to Stokes Croft and Bristol City Centre.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Guide dogs permitted
- Ramp to main entrance
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages but only daytime/early evening
- Groups accepted
- Live Music - Every weekend
- Pets accepted - Daytime or early evening only
- Private rooms
- In town/city centre - Great location less than 5 minutes from central Bus Station, main shopping district (Broadmead) and popular area of Stokes Croft
- Unique venue - Grade II* Listed Building with rich history, Hub of the independent music and art scene
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good58
- Emer MIssues with security during stayFriday, 20th March 2020We had an issue with security while staying at the Full Moon Backpackers. We were staying in a private twin room but someone opened our room during the night with a key card. Someone had also tried... Read full review
- ashleighg370Trip Type:Friends getawayLovely staff, best pub in Bristol!Wednesday, 8th July 2020Visited with friends for drinks just after lockdown was lifted, the staff were absolutely lovely, they looked after us a treat. The variety was great, cocktails were awesome! Thank you so much guys... Read full review
- archiehillTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely pubMonday, 20th July 2020Security Guard Lee made our night absolutely hilarious and genuinely lovely guy. absolutely hilarious, quick drinks service and great staff. had a really great time and the security guard made the... Read full review