The Full Moon, Attic Bar and Backpacker Hotel is situated in the heart of Bristol's famous cultural district Stokescroft, recently featured in The Guardian's '10 of the Best UK Clubs'. Not only a great base for travellers wishing to explore our much loved city, it's also something of a favourite spot for Bristolians.
Housed in a Grade II* Listed Building with a rich history, the Pub and it's enormous courtyard provide a great space to have a drink and enjoy quality DJs with an eclectic crowd. Meanwhile The Attic Bar is one of the city's long-standing and most popular gig venues, with bands and DJ nights of all styles of music every single weekend.
You can also enjoy stone-baked pizzas from Pepe Nero, cooked fresh to order in their wood-fired pizza oven - vegan and gluten free options are available.
On the accommodation front, with over 70 beds and a range of room-types, travellers come from all over the world for a taste of Bristol culture, which is why you can always bet on meeting some like-minded people from a huge variety of backgrounds.
Over the last year at The Full Moon emerging and established artists have been drawn in from Bristol and around the world to decorate the interior and exterior of the building and the many different rooms within the Backpackers in different themes and styles, giving each area a unique feel in line with Bristol's rich artistic and cultural scene. Just check out the 'cosmic' exterior to understand why The Full Moon is such a popular gateway to Stokes Croft and Bristol City Centre.
- Guide dogs permitted
- Ramp to main entrance
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages but only daytime/early evening
- Groups accepted
- Live Music - Every weekend
- Pets accepted - Daytime or early evening only
- Private rooms
- In town/city centre - Great location less than 5 minutes from central Bus Station, main shopping district (Broadmead) and popular area of Stokes Croft
- Unique venue - Grade II* Listed Building with rich history, Hub of the independent music and art scene
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good57
- aboutjarVenice, ItalyTrip Type:Couplesfull moon hostelFriday, 21st June 2019the hostel was ok, cool aesthetic room decoration ( each one is different, according to the name ), staff were kind and cozy. however mattresses weren’t adequately comfortable, as well as pillows... Read full review
- Danielle SA great, action packed and welcoming hostel right in the centre of Bristol. What more could you want?Thursday, 15th August 2019Loved the deco of the rooms and thought value for money was great. Beds were comfy and kitchen and common room was fab! The location is right in the city centre and only a few mins walk away from the... Read full review
- wouters_fredLeuven, BelgiumLots of night noise. Good for party-goers. Not if you want to sleep.Monday, 2nd September 2019Crowd -------- We were there with 4 sporty people (for a sports event). Reception ------------- The people at the reception were friendly. Price ------- the price was (IMO) not too... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 9245 007
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|