The Full Moon, Attic Bar and Backpacker Hotel is situated in the heart of Bristol's famous cultural district Stokescroft, recently featured in The Guardian's '10 of the Best UK Clubs'. Not only a great base for travellers wishing to explore our much loved city, it's also something of a favourite spot for Bristolians.
Housed in a Grade II* Listed Building with a rich history, the Pub and it's enormous courtyard provide a great space to have a drink and enjoy quality DJs with an eclectic crowd. Meanwhile The Attic Bar is one of the city's long-standing and most popular gig venues, with bands and DJ nights of all styles of music every single weekend.
You can also enjoy stone-baked pizzas from Pepe Nero, cooked fresh to order in their wood-fired pizza oven - vegan and gluten free options are available.
On the accommodation front, with over 70 beds and a range of room-types, travellers come from all over the world for a taste of Bristol culture, which is why you can always bet on meeting some like-minded people from a huge variety of backgrounds.
Over the last year at The Full Moon emerging and established artists have been drawn in from Bristol and around the world to decorate the interior and exterior of the building and the many different rooms within the Backpackers in different themes and styles, giving each area a unique feel in line with Bristol's rich artistic and cultural scene. Just check out the 'cosmic' exterior to understand why The Full Moon is such a popular gateway to Stokes Croft and Bristol City Centre.
- Guide dogs permitted
- Ramp to main entrance
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages but only daytime/early evening
- Groups accepted
- Live Music - Every weekend
- Pets accepted - Daytime or early evening only
- Private rooms
- In town/city centre - Great location less than 5 minutes from central Bus Station, main shopping district (Broadmead) and popular area of Stokes Croft
- Unique venue - Grade II* Listed Building with rich history, Hub of the independent music and art scene
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good53
- Lewe BTrip Type:Solo travelSpot on service see u in April ;)Friday, 15th February 2019High level of cleanliness , brilliant facility s, ideal loacation and big dorms. I was in 8 bed dorm and had it all to myself. Reception staff were very welcoming. I ll be back :) I will hopefully... Read full review
- christopherjcsTrip Type:Friends getawayDon’t GoSunday, 17th February 2019+ friendly/helpful receptionists during the day - aggressive night staff. Heard one shout “I’ll smash your head in” at a visibly distressed punter trying to leave the courtyard bar who kept saying... Read full review
- jeynesy12Malvern, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat stayTuesday, 19th February 2019Fantastic place to stay one of the best hostels I‘ve stayed in with superb facilities that are clean. Very pleasant and welcoming stay. Rooms were spotless and offered everything we required and... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 9245 007
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|