At The Old Market Assembly you’ll find an independent venue serving delicious food, live music and a great sustainable cultural venue for people to come together. It’s also home to the Wardrobe Theatre.
The menu is seasonal and sustainable, offering plenty of vegan and vegetarian choices and delicious pizzas, with bases made from the Assembly Bakery next door. Their drinks and wine list is sustainably sourced with natural products and biodynamic wines, so it’s no wonder they were awarded the highest rating from the Sustainable Restaurant Association.
There’s live music every weekend with great live music to get you up and dancing, or stop by for a quiet coffee and catch up with friends. Guest DJ’s and a diverse line-up of live bands make Saturday night a great time to stop by.
At The Old Market Assembly you’ll find an inclusive community, with ‘Junior Jungle’, an early morning family rave, or family days full of activities, toys, crafts and colouring and a carefully crafted kids menu.
Call 0117 373 8199 to book a table or, follow them on Twitter, like them on Facebook or check their website for the latest listings.
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide dogs permitted
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Ramp to main entrance
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Conference facilities
- Live Music
- Private rooms
- In town/city centre
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good24
- ChimsterckhLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayDon’t drown the ginSaturday, 23rd February 2019Met up with my sister in this busy just off the main drag bar. They have great ale and a good array of gins, if only , despite requests, the bar staff could refrain from emptying the tonic into the... Read full review
- lozzywozzyLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBohemian treatSaturday, 13th April 2019Delicious food, great service and relaxed atmosphere. A real mixture of people eating there but everyone having a great time. Read full review
- cloggie2016Exeter, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaya breath of fresh airSaturday, 13th April 2019So good to find a restaurant that serves delicious honest food in an atmosphere a million miles away from the corporate. I loved the place.... and the bakery next door. Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 373 8199
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|