*** Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit. ***
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, The Old Market Assembly has teamed up with The Canteen to offer a drinks and pizza menu via Uber Eats and Deliveroo. Pints will be available, as well as bottles. Order here
The Old Market Assembly on West Street, is a venue like no other. Set over two floors in a beautiful building that was once home to a bank, the ornate domed ceiling and large front windows bring in lots of bright, natural light. A wood burning stove keeps things toasty in the winter, and during the summer months the fantastic roof terrace offers an awesome sunset view over Bristol. And it isn’t only the building that is like no other...
Awarded the highest rating from the Sustainable Restaurant Association, The Old Market Assembly is proud to offer a seasonal and sustainable flexitarian lunch and dinner menu showcasing local supplier produce with creative, flavourful dishes, loads of vegan and vegetarian options, and a nutritious, tasty kids menu.
Also home to the Wardrobe Theatre, a 100 seat studio theatre for comedy, drama and subversive theatre, chose a pre-theatre sitting giving you plenty of time to enjoy delicious, freshly prepared food before a performance.
The Old Market Assembly also boasts an enviable drinks list including locally distilled gins and vodkas, great Bristol brewed beers and ciders, and a wine list made up of responsibly sourced natural and biodynamic wines. The perfect place to grab yourself an after-work drink, or soak up the Sunday atmosphere with the ever popular roast dinners served from midday until 7.30pm every week.
At the weekend it’s PARTY TIME! Every Saturday from 10pm, Assembly Nights brings the biggest, brightest and best entertainment to the brand new-stage. From the ridiculous to the sublime via local Bristol bands, touring acts, cabaret, drag and performance, Saturdays are a big ball of inclusive party fun! Check out their website to keep up to date with listings.
Mon - Tues: 4pm - 11pm
Weds - Thurs: 4pm - midnight
Fri: 11am - 2am
Sat: 10am - 2am
Sun:10am - 10pm
During school holidays The Old Market Assembly is open daily from 10am.
For more information visit our website
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide dogs permitted
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Ramp to main entrance
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Conference facilities
- Live Music
- Private rooms
- In town/city centre
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good29
- floofysushiBridgend, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat pizzaFriday, 7th February 2020Awesome pizza. Dropped in just before a gig with some friends. Lovely food, super flavourful and the vegan ranch was great. Good drinks selection. Would recommend Read full review
- terark99UKFantastic for vegansSaturday, 15th February 2020Great place with a buzzy atmosphere and delicious food. Although the restaurant does serve meat, they have a wide range of really amazing vegan sharing dishes. I loved the roasted sprouts and the... Read full review
- 749tarinpUnited KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayCatered for a weird requestTuesday, 10th March 2020They don't served a Fiorentina pizza but I really fancied an egg, so I requested one and it was lovely. Read full review