At The Old Market Assembly you’ll find an independent venue serving delicious food, live music and a great sustainable cultural venue for people to come together. It’s also home to the Wardrobe Theatre.
The menu is seasonal and sustainable, offering plenty of vegan and vegetarian choices and delicious pizzas, with bases made from the Assembly Bakery next door. Their drinks and wine list is sustainably sourced with natural products and biodynamic wines, so it’s no wonder they were awarded the highest rating from the Sustainable Restaurant Association.
There’s live music every weekend with great live music to get you up and dancing, or stop by for a quiet coffee and catch up with friends. Guest DJ’s and a diverse line-up of live bands make Saturday night a great time to stop by.
At The Old Market Assembly you’ll find an inclusive community, with ‘Junior Jungle’, an early morning family rave, or family days full of activities, toys, crafts and colouring and a carefully crafted kids menu.
Call 0117 373 8199 to book a table or, follow them on Twitter, like them on Facebook or check their website for the latest listings.
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide dogs permitted
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Ramp to main entrance
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Conference facilities
- Live Music
- Private rooms
- In town/city centre
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good24
- andreajonesukTrip Type:Friends getawayLast drinksFriday, 26th October 2018Very disappointed by the service received - immediately upon arrival we were told to read a sign. What? The sign said we weren't welcome after 9.30. we went in to meet our friends who were already... Read full review
- James HTrip Type:Friends getawaySo Much Awesome!Friday, 28th December 2018We came in for drinks and food at lunchtime. Service was friendly and we felt very welcome. Meals arrived quickly and were delicious as have other meals we’ve had here. Communal bohemian atmosphere... Read full review
- RebF448Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayExcellent and EthicalSunday, 27th January 2019I've had brunch (kedgeree) and Sunday lunch (roast beef) as well as various cakes and beverages here and all have been excellent. Combined with the often hilarious offerings of the Wardrobe Theatre... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 373 8199
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|