At The Old Market Assembly you’ll find an independent venue serving delicious food, live music and a great sustainable cultural venue for people to come together. It’s also home to the Wardrobe Theatre.
The menu is seasonal and sustainable, offering plenty of vegan and vegetarian choices and delicious pizzas, with bases made from the Assembly Bakery next door. Their drinks and wine list is sustainably sourced with natural products and biodynamic wines, so it’s no wonder they were awarded the highest rating from the Sustainable Restaurant Association.
There’s live music every weekend with great live music to get you up and dancing, or stop by for a quiet coffee and catch up with friends. Guest DJ’s and a diverse line-up of live bands make Saturday night a great time to stop by.
At The Old Market Assembly you’ll find an inclusive community, with ‘Junior Jungle’, an early morning family rave, or family days full of activities, toys, crafts and colouring and a carefully crafted kids menu.
Call 0117 373 8199 to book a table or, follow them on Twitter, like them on Facebook or check their website for the latest listings.
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide dogs permitted
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Ramp to main entrance
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Conference facilities
- Live Music
- Private rooms
- In town/city centre
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good25
- DottiestTrip Type:CouplesGreat food and atmosphere.Thursday, 13th June 2019Visited here before a gig. We sat upstairs and ordered a selection of dishes including an amazing Tallegio, mushroom and truffle oil pizza. Friendly service, a great Rioja and lovely atmosphere... Read full review
- James WSurrey, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayDelightful, friendly and highly recommended.Monday, 24th June 2019We were at an event around the corner and wanted to get some food in somewhere nearby where we could carry on talking and enjoying our evening - this place was perfect! Our table booking was... Read full review
- Mike KManchester, United Kingdom#1 Sunday RoastWednesday, 7th August 2019Sunday roast is probably my favourite meal of any worldwide dish and these guys have hit #1 as far as I'm concerned. Pubs too often follow all the shortcuts with half hearted, soggy veg, roast... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 373 8199
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|