The Spot Kitchen & Bar at Holiday Inn Bristol Airport
Tel: +44 (0)1934 861 123
*** Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit. ***
The Spot Kitchen & Bar at The Holiday Inn Bristol airport offers a choice of dining to cater for all tastes and requirements, from freshly made sandwiches to fine dining al a carte, you will not be disappointed.
Relax and unwind in the modern surroundings, with attentive staff a fantastic wine list and where our team of chef's are dedicated to serving you mind blowing British contemporary dishes that will have you coming back again and again.
Open 7 days a week and using only the finest ingredients and local produce you no longer need to go to the city to enjoy fantastic food. Exploring all your taste buds has never been more enjoyable than at the foot of the Mendip Hills....
|Please check website for opening times (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Outdoor Play Area
- Cater for vegetarians - All diets catered for upon request and with prior notice.
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for - All diets catered for upon request and with prior notice
Children & Infants
- Children's play area
- Available for wedding receptions - Available for private hire for receptions
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good362
- Bambino145Bath, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilySo FriendlySunday, 1st March 2020Popped in today for an hour. Killing time ahead in my son's flight. Delightful staff. All immaculate, engaging, friendly and polite. Perfectly located for the airport. Thanks you Ashley and team flew... Read full review
- dinceri2020Trip Type:CouplesMr IpekMonday, 23rd March 2020Friendly and helpful staff. There was easy access by car and plenty of parking available. The room service is second to none. I highly recommend the holiday inn at Bristol Airport. I have enjoyed my... Read full review
- Connector65375961798Rescued from Tenerife. Back in UKWednesday, 25th March 2020After a long few days being rescued from Tenerife due to the Coronavirus, we arrived at this hotel, where we were approached by a man who was very aggressively objecting to me and my husband being... Read full review