A stunning modern development with access to all that Bristol has to offer, the Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre provides excellent restaurant facilities in the shape of The Spot Kitchen & Bar.
Moments from the vibrant centre of this ever-evolving city with access to Cabot Circus, Cribbs Causeway, Bristol Harbourside and Clifton, The Spot provides a contemporary dining experience which will appeal not only to tourists and visitors on business but to locals seeking an escape too.
Sleek design is the hallmark of the entire hotel, with The Spot following in kind with its own subtle colour scheme, comfortable furnishings and refined, relaxing atmosphere. Service is, as always with the Holiday Inn brand, honed to ensure the perfect combination of friendliness and professionalism while the food is a blend of classic and inventive, focusing on the use of locally produced, well sourced ingredients to enhance the menu’s taste of the South West. As well as being a superb dining room for romantic meetings, business dinners or dining with friends it also provides a chilled out bar space with a well stocked selection of wines and beers.
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Children's menu
- Conference facilities
- Groups accepted
- In town/city centre
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good13
- Ozzie52DerbyDerbyTrip Type:FamilySurpassed expectations!Thursday, 30th August 2018Fabulous quality food which way Surpassed our expectations. Beautifully presented with service in the restaurant of a very high standard too. Superb! Read full review
- elvis7744Ballymena, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessPizza nightThursday, 21st March 2019Stayed a week here. Food was usually good. I had pollo pizza for a change as when you eat here every night the menu gets limited. Pizza was from frozen, bland and very oily! Do not have pizza. Staff... Read full review
- Paul_VickyPlymouth, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessBusiness stayTuesday, 23rd July 2019Was staying at holiday inn and ventured here for something to eat and drink. Was boiling hot, sticky and humid. Menu had lots of options, service wasn't great and food so so. Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 924 5000
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|