The Spot Kitchen & Bar at Holiday Inn City Centre
Tel: +44 (0)117 924 5000
*** Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit. ***
A stunning modern development with access to all that Bristol has to offer, the Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre provides excellent restaurant facilities in the shape of The Spot Kitchen & Bar.
Moments from the vibrant centre of this ever-evolving city with access to Cabot Circus, Cribbs Causeway, Bristol Harbourside and Clifton, The Spot provides a contemporary dining experience which will appeal not only to tourists and visitors on business but to locals seeking an escape too.
Sleek design is the hallmark of the entire hotel, with The Spot following in kind with its own subtle colour scheme, comfortable furnishings and refined, relaxing atmosphere. Service is, as always with the Holiday Inn brand, honed to ensure the perfect combination of friendliness and professionalism while the food is a blend of classic and inventive, focusing on the use of locally produced, well sourced ingredients to enhance the menu’s taste of the South West. As well as being a superb dining room for romantic meetings, business dinners or dining with friends it also provides a chilled out bar space with a well stocked selection of wines and beers.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Children's menu
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Conference facilities
- Groups accepted
- In town/city centre
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good13
- Ozzie52DerbyDerbyTrip Type:FamilySurpassed expectations!Thursday, 30th August 2018Fabulous quality food which way Surpassed our expectations. Beautifully presented with service in the restaurant of a very high standard too. Superb! Read full review
- elvis7744Ballymena, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessPizza nightThursday, 21st March 2019Stayed a week here. Food was usually good. I had pollo pizza for a change as when you eat here every night the menu gets limited. Pizza was from frozen, bland and very oily! Do not have pizza. Staff... Read full review
- Paul_VickyPlymouth, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessBusiness stayTuesday, 23rd July 2019Was staying at holiday inn and ventured here for something to eat and drink. Was boiling hot, sticky and humid. Menu had lots of options, service wasn't great and food so so. Read full review