The Spot Kitchen & Bar at The Holiday Inn Bristol airport offers a choice of dining to cater for all tastes and requirements, from freshly made sandwiches to fine dining al a carte, you will not be disappointed.
Relax and unwind in the modern surroundings, with attentive staff a fantastic wine list and where our team of chef's are dedicated to serving you mind blowing British contemporary dishes that will have you coming back again and again.
Open 7 days a week and using only the finest ingredients and local produce you no longer need to go to the city to enjoy fantastic food. Exploring all your taste buds has never been more enjoyable than at the foot of the Mendip Hills....
- Outdoor Play Area
- Cater for vegetarians - All diets catered for upon request and with prior notice.
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for - All diets catered for upon request and with prior notice
Children & Infants
- Children's play area
- Available for wedding receptions - Available for private hire for receptions
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good348
- DBarreto7Trip Type:FamilyFantastic!!!Thursday, 1st August 2019On arrival Debbie welcomed us in a very friendly and professional manner after a long and delayed flight. We were very tired but Debbie made our check in very fast and smooth. Our connecting rooms... Read full review
- Lesley AAccessible...or notWednesday, 7th August 2019Stayed three nights with my disabled husband while visiting family in the area. Accessible room booked, and a (direct dial) phone call ensured that the room was set as a twin (advertised as... Read full review
- Carysphillips20Trip Type:CouplesConveniantThursday, 15th August 2019We stayed here before a flight! Very convenient if you’re flying as there is a shuttle to the airport for £4 per person. There’s a couple places around the hotel if you’re looking for food etc. The... Read full review