The Spot Kitchen & Bar at The Holiday Inn Bristol airport offers a choice of dining to cater for all tastes and requirements, from freshly made sandwiches to fine dining al a carte, you will not be disappointed.
Relax and unwind in the modern surroundings, with attentive staff a fantastic wine list and where our team of chef's are dedicated to serving you mind blowing British contemporary dishes that will have you coming back again and again.
Open 7 days a week and using only the finest ingredients and local produce you no longer need to go to the city to enjoy fantastic food. Exploring all your taste buds has never been more enjoyable than at the foot of the Mendip Hills....
- Outdoor Play Area
- Cater for vegetarians - All diets catered for upon request and with prior notice.
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for - All diets catered for upon request and with prior notice
Children & Infants
- Children's play area
- Available for wedding receptions - Available for private hire for receptions
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good342
- N7046FZsarahdTrip Type:CouplesPoor size bed linenSaturday, 23rd February 2019Not our first stay, usually acceptable. Booked a twin bed room , as we are premiere elite members we were upgraded. However at reception we were not asked if we wanted the up grade as it was to a... Read full review
- TherealartestuTrip Type:Solo travelSecure parking, airport shuttle, comfy roomMonday, 4th March 2019Stayed one night in order to catch an early flight. The room was large, warm, comfy and quiet. Room service was efficient and friendly, as was the check in. If you intend to park for any length of... Read full review
- Neil HTenbyTrip Type:Solo travelStopped here as flight delayedWednesday, 6th March 2019Very enthusiastic welcome, staff very attentive room good value as last minute booking, had a bar meal good value Room had all I needed, could do with moving forward a little and having mobile... Read full review