The Spot Kitchen & Bar at The Holiday Inn Bristol airport offers a choice of dining to cater for all tastes and requirements, from freshly made sandwiches to fine dining al a carte, you will not be disappointed.
Relax and unwind in the modern surroundings, with attentive staff a fantastic wine list and where our team of chef's are dedicated to serving you mind blowing British contemporary dishes that will have you coming back again and again.
Open 7 days a week and using only the finest ingredients and local produce you no longer need to go to the city to enjoy fantastic food. Exploring all your taste buds has never been more enjoyable than at the foot of the Mendip Hills....
- Outdoor Play Area
- Cater for vegetarians - All diets catered for upon request and with prior notice.
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for - All diets catered for upon request and with prior notice
Children & Infants
- Children's play area
- Available for wedding receptions - Available for private hire for receptions
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good343
- RealthoughtsBalintore, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessHEALT AND SAFETY GONE NUTS & WHERE'S THE AIRPORT !!Monday, 15th April 2019So arrived at Bristol Airport looking for this "Airport Hotel" - well turns out it's 10 minutes away by car and a 1 hour 10 minute walk !! Then once checked in I went to iron a shirt that had been... Read full review
- BristolDawn1Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesEverything you could needWednesday, 8th May 2019Booked ahead. Nice & clean room. Everything we needed for overnight stay. Good variety breakfast very friendly staff in reception & restaurant . Great parking facilities. Would recommend to book in... Read full review
- lorraineckKrakow, PolandTrip Type:Friends getawayAspire LoungeWednesday, 15th May 2019Visited on 13th May and quite quiet but messy. The Manager came in and complained to a member of staff and she said no dish washer but manager said she was busier and managed. Not a conversation to... Read full review