The Vegetable Diva
Tel: +44 (0)117 929 8471
*** Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit. ***
During this time The Vegetable Diva are currently offering fresh produce (fruit and veg) boxes, free range eggs, bio-dynamic apple juice and Godminster cheese and fresh sourdough bread and pastries from The Bristol Loaf. Orders must be placed by Wednesday and they are collected from The Vegetable Diva cafe on Saturdays between 10.30 - Midday. Order online here https://thevegetablediva.com/order-online/
The Vegetable Diva is a new and exciting deli and café set in the heart of the Bristol harbour with views of the SS Great Britain.
Offering delicious and creative vegetarian and vegan food for eat in, takeaway and delivery. Everything is made using produce from the No dig Diva vegetable fields located just outside of Bristol or sourced from responsible local suppliers. It is all about creating tasty, vegetarian food that is prepared freshly and in harmony with the seasons.
This gorgeous hidden gem is paving the way for the environmentally aware and conscientious food lover in Bristol. The Vegetable Diva is a zero waste, packaging free takeaway and café (customers are welcome to use their own containers or can either rent or buy a tiffin box). They have very recently launched a pedal powered tiffin delivery service along with a catering service for local businesses, parties and events.
Click and collect, takeaway, bring back, wash, repeat!
Use the new click and collect service or pop in for a healthy breakfast or lunch. Avoid cooking in the evening and choose something delicious to take home for supper. he grab and go options are perfect for those on the run.
Breakfast options include:
• Tasty vegetable muffins £2
• House 4 grain porridge with optional compote/honey and seasonal fruit £2.50
• House seed mix with yoghurt and seasonal compote £2.50
• Cinnamon Buns £2
• Plain croissants £2
Lunch options change daily: £5 including grain (e.g rice or couscous)
• Seasonal curry – kandala, chickpea curry with coconut and tamarind, served with saffron pilau rice
• Lasagne (chard, tomato and hazelnut)
• 7 seasonal vegetable tagine
• Thai lemon grass curry
Beautiful salads: £2.50 for sides, £5.50 main
• Marinated tofu, wholegrain rice and beansprout salad with a spiced oriental dressing
• Panzzella, cherry tomatoes with roasted olive oil sourdough cubes and fresh basil
• Roasted spiced cauliflower and date salad with toasted almonds and dates in a tahini dressing
Grab and go:
• Plant burgers with a selection of homemade pickles, choose from spiced potato and chickpea Mumbai burger or melt in your mouth beetroot and cheese burger, all served on a toasted Hobbs House brioche bun - £5
• Amazing Rainbow Wraps; generously filled wraps with grated roots, orange quinoa with nuts and raisins, green lentils and herbs - £4.50
• Sourdough toastie filled with mature farmhouse cheddar creamy bechamel roasted leaks and mustard - £4.50
Choose from click and collect, pedal powered delivery or pop in for the most delicious vegetarian food. For more information about click & collect, please download the flyers next to this description on the right.
Brought to you from field to plate with love.
|Opening Times: (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|