Three Brothers Burgers is the new name aboard Spyglass - situated right in the very heart of the 'Beermuda' triangle on Welsh Back, Three Brothers Burgers offers a selection of burgers and dogs with craft beer, shakes, sundaes and floats.
The burgers are made from 28 day aged prime Herefordshire beef, hand-pressed to order and served pink in a dressed brioche bun. If burgers aren't your thing then don’t worry, there's lots of other tasty treats to sink your teeth into.
One of the unique features of Three Brothers Burgers will be the changing range of beers on offer and so you can expect to see some interesting craft beers from some of the local micro-breweries over the coming months.
From its berth right in centre of the city and with stunning views of the river and Bristol Bridge, Three Brothers Burgers is the place for great food, cooked well and made to be shared and enjoyed with friends.
Seating is split between the boat and the quayside – on warm summer nights you’d be hard pushed to find a better place to enjoy some good old fashioned dirty grub, cooked well.
If the stuffy formalities of a traditional restaurant aren't your thing, forget the fancy wardrobe and come and get your hands dirty.
As well as the new style of food – keep up to date with all of their offers, menus and happenings on their website or via their Facebook page.
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Al Fresco Dining
- In town/city centre
- Special provisions for cyclists
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good402
- paulcarlessSt Albans, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat food, cool setting and helpful staffSunday, 14th April 2019We were a group of 16 friends and family who booked a table in advance as part of a night out in Bristol. The food was excellent and the guy we had waiting our table was extremely helpful and even... Read full review
- 472gemmpBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWill go againTuesday, 16th April 2019We went as a family of 4 no kids. It was Sunday evening so wasn't sure if it would be packed out but was full up just nicely. Service was fast and the food was good as always Read full review
- Adrian CExeter, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBad service on the dayThursday, 18th April 2019So, since when do you make an order for food and drinks and the food comes before the drinks? Waitress who served us was grumpy and lacked personality towards customers. We had to remind service... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 927 2800
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|