Three Brothers Burgers is the new name aboard Spyglass - situated right in the very heart of the 'Beermuda' triangle on Welsh Back, Three Brothers Burgers offers a selection of burgers and dogs with craft beer, shakes, sundaes and floats.
The burgers are made from 28 day aged prime Herefordshire beef, hand-pressed to order and served pink in a dressed brioche bun. If burgers aren't your thing then don’t worry, there's lots of other tasty treats to sink your teeth into.
One of the unique features of Three Brothers Burgers will be the changing range of beers on offer and so you can expect to see some interesting craft beers from some of the local micro-breweries over the coming months.
From its berth right in centre of the city and with stunning views of the river and Bristol Bridge, Three Brothers Burgers is the place for great food, cooked well and made to be shared and enjoyed with friends.
Seating is split between the boat and the quayside – on warm summer nights you’d be hard pushed to find a better place to enjoy some good old fashioned dirty grub, cooked well.
If the stuffy formalities of a traditional restaurant aren't your thing, forget the fancy wardrobe and come and get your hands dirty.
As well as the new style of food – keep up to date with all of their offers, menus and happenings on their website or via their Facebook page.
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Al Fresco Dining
- In town/city centre
- Special provisions for cyclists
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good396
- ReesKLifton, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelGreat burger and chilli chips but expensive.Thursday, 14th February 2019I had pre-planned my visit to Three Brothers and had been told that it was great whilst having my hair cut at the barbers. It is really nice and the food is tasty. The lager (Edison) was... Read full review
- 482tarapBelper, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFantastic eveningSaturday, 16th February 2019Wandering around Bristol looking for somewhere to eat on a Birthday weekend trip. Looked busy and menu looked good and beer choices surprisingly great. Had to wait for a table but the food, the... Read full review
- LustbaderMacclesfield, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelTeaMonday, 18th February 2019This was my second visit, the last time was about two years ago and it is still great burgers with craft beers, well worth the visit Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 927 2800
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|