The exquisite Edwardian-style Tiffany's tea room on the Grand Pier has stunning coastal views on all three sides. To the South Brean Down and the Mendip Hills roll out before you. To the West the Welsh hills rise up out of the sea on the horizon and to the North Birnbeck Pier and Weston woods lie beyond.
The Tiffany tea room provides a calm oasis in which to relax and enjoy a traditional afternoon tea or a beautifully home cooked lunch. Meals on offer include a selection of classic meals, freshly-made sandwiches, salads, fish and chips and a mouth-watering array of deserts and cakes. The tea room also serves a selection of beer, wines and spirits.
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Guide dogs permitted
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve breakfast
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Available for wedding receptions
- Private rooms
- Unique venue
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Tel: +44 (0)1934 646 158
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Open daily from 10am. From 11am during quiet off-peak times. Closed Christmas Day.