*** Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit. ***
Jing Xu means ‘honouring heritage’ and is actually the Chinese name chef/owner Larkin Cen was given at birth by his Grandfather. The restaurant is based on a Siu Lap Dong - a casual type of eatery popular in China which serves meats roasted on spits over an open fire, creating a deep BBQ flavour in the roast.
Jing Xu is a Chinese rotisserie and noodle bar serving traditional roasted meats such as glazed duck, pork belly and Char Siu pork, small plates, noodles and soup noodles with Larkin’s Woky Ko take on these iconic Chinese dishes.
The restaurant has a fast-paced, counter service with upstairs reserved for private hire and group bookings. Open seven days a week, dishes are available for dine in or takeaway customers.
* Monday - Friday: 11:30-15:30 / 16:30-21:30
Please note: Monday - Friday - closed 15:30 - 16:30
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good14
- sametnasaTrip Type:Friends getawayChill out!!!Saturday, 22nd February 2020Delicious food, polite staff, nice location, this restaurant is the perfect place to chill out on a Friday evening with some friends after a busy week!!! Read full review
- StroudianStroud, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesNice food,Sunday, 1st March 2020We hadn't booked but there was space by the window which was fine, tasty food, and the waiter was very efficient, but we would like to give Woky ko our award for the most expensive can of beer we... Read full review
- Wombling_Free_7548Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesTastyTuesday, 10th March 2020Best to go for various tapas-y bits. The baos are really good. Service was efficient. Tables very close together so not good for a romantic meal. Read full review