Offering the ultimate urban escape, the Bristol Harbour Hotel & Spa, fuses two iconic former bank properties to offer contemporary luxurious accommodation with impeccable design and a spectacular events space – right in the heart of the city.
Leading the way in city luxury, the hotel showcases a glorious façade and exceptionally restored interiors, offering an abundance of character and detail for guests to enjoy. Renowned architect William Bruce Gingell is behind the remarkable design of the former Lloyds Bank building, inspired by Sansovino’s 16th century venetian Library.
Stay in one of the 42 luxury bedrooms, dine in the Harbour Kitchen and enjoy daily-changing cocktails at The Gold Bar, the hotel's cotemporary bar with great music and DJs playing until the early hours.
The grand former banking hall of Lloyds Bank Headquarters serves as the hotel’s most impressive events space – a truly wonderful location for weddings and corporate functions.
The hotel’s extraordinary underground spa features seven luxurious treatment rooms, sauna, steam room, areas of rest and relaxation and a fully equipped urban gym.
- Restaurant - The Jetty Restaurant
- Areas for Team building
- AV Equipment
- AV Technician Available - On request - preferred supplier Sounds Commercial
- 'Break-out' Space for Informal Meetings - Public area - Foyer / Bar adjacent
- En Suite Accommodation On Site
- Flipchart and Pens
- Lecturn / Podium / Stage
- Microphone / Amp System
- Multimedia / Digital Projector
- Wi-Fi available
- In town/city centre - Located in the heart of the Old City, within the historic thriving Corn Street
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Indoor pool
- Spa Treatments
Parking & Transport
- Close to Airport
- Close to Railway Station
- On Bus Route
|Opening in October 2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|