Hold your next business meeting or special event at the Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel, offering 7,500 square feet of dedicated venue space supported by a team of meeting experts and professional catering services. The hotel sits adjacent to the Bristol Cathedral and is walking distance from Temple Meads train station, Cabot Circus shopping centre and the Bristol Hippodrome theatre.
Explore vibrant Bristol city and harbour by staying at Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel. The 150 year-old historic Victorian-style property offerrs preciously restored rooms and elevated experience. Inspired by the building's heritage, their suites feature a variety of upscale perks, outfitted with plush bedding, large desks with comfortable chairs, four-poster beds nd stylish entertaining space.
Enjoy a meal at Miller & Carter steakhouse offering the finest steak hand-prepared by the master butcher and expertly cooked by the chef.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Available for wedding receptions
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Wi-Fi available
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
Parking & Transport
- Close to Railway Station
- On Bus Route
- On site parking
- Booking essential
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms offer natural daylight