Doubletree by Hilton Bristol City Centre
Tel: +44 (0)844 815 9100
Situated in the heart of Bristol, the DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol City Centre is a modern, contemporary and top class location for conference and meetings. Of course, it's not just conferences they are renowned for, weddings, gala dinners, private parties or a company award ceremony are all events they can cater for. They have a choice of 12 air-conditioned meeting rooms and they are sure they will meet your highest expectations with your meeting room set up exactly to your specifications.
The hotel accommodates 206 bedrooms including suites, and is well known for its Kiln, which is housed in the shell of an 18th century Glass Kiln, serving contemporary bistro food in stylish surroundings.
The hotel has recently completed a £650,000 refurbishment programme of it’s conference and meeting centre. The new facilities increase the hotels conference and meeting capacity while adding on more bedrooms. Just 400 metres from Temple Meads train station and with the added bonus of having plenty of free on-site car parking for conference guests, it’s the ideal venue for a meeting or event that will meet all your companies needs.
At the end of October work is due to start on improving the ballroom with a £100,000 refurbishment and extension. The aim is to become only the third residential venue in the city that can accommodate more than 300 delegates for a conference - find out more
Hilton EventReady Hybrid Solutions
Also, to address the new way people are meeting and celebrating, Hilton has introduced a set of Hilton EventReady Hybrid Solutions, which means they are hybrid-ready for small events. These facilities include:
• IT bandwidth and infrastructure that allows for seamless communication and connectivity during an event with a minimum amount of available bandwidth to support the event.
• Incentives like a Hybrid Master Agreement and Multi-Site Incentive for a seamless contracting experience.
• Hilton EventReady resources, including expanded hybrid content as part of the Hilton EventReady Playbook
- You Tube Video
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Cater for vegetarians
- Catering by in house chefs
- Late Licence
- Available for wedding receptions
- Licenced for alcohol
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Wi-Fi available
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
Parking & Transport
- Close to Railway Station
- On Bus Route
- On site parking - 150 on site car parking spaces
- AA Awards AA 4 Star Hotel 2011
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|