*The Business Lounge & Platform 14 are for out of hours hire only from 6-10pm for networking events
Create, collaborate and innovate at Engine Shed in Brunel's boardroom suite of meeting and networking rooms situated at the heart of Bristol's historic transport hub, Temple Meads.
Bring along your colleagues, partners and customers and immerse them in the buzz of entrepreneurial endeavour. A modern venue within an iconic, Grade 1 listed building, Engine Shed is housed in the legendary engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel's historic Bristol station, built in 1841.
Be inspired in meeting rooms that include Brunel's own original thinking place, which includes 4 traditional meeting rooms ranging from 8 - 60 capacity, a modern 80 seat seminar space and two reception venues accommodating up to 50 and up to 200 guests - together offering the flexibility to cater for away days, board meetings, presentations and many other business events.
All of the rooms have excellent IT and AV facilities, and their catering partner can provide mouth-watering food for you and your guests.
The Engine Shed reopened on Monday 3rd August 2020 with reduced capacities for meetings and events and is offering a 25% discount on meeting room hire (and 50% discount to members).
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- AV Equipment
- AV Technician Available - AV support on-site
- 'Break-out' Space for Informal Meetings
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Flipchart and Pens
- Lecturn / Podium / Stage - by arrangement at cost
- Microphone / Amp System - by arrangement at cost
- Multimedia / Digital Projector
- Open All Year
- Whiteboard and Pens
- In town/city centre
Parking & Transport
- Close to Railway Station
- On Bus Route
- Parking (charge) - Two visitor parking spaces available on request
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms offer natural daylight
- Equipment hire available
- Some rooms offer natural daylight
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|