Living Learning English, based in Bristol, has been delivering high-quality individual English courses for over 25 years. They can now offer you online lessons with one of their experienced, professional teachers. You can book a short, intensive course over a week, or a series of lessons over a few months (or years!). Find out more here.
The qualified teachers have different specialisms ranging from business English to exams and school subject tuition. Choose from the list below and contact them to find out more:
- Academic Preparation and support for students in international schools and universities: GCSE, A Level and IB subjects.
- Boarding School Entrance Tests: UkiSET, ISEB, Common Entrance 11+ and 13+
- General English to students of all ages.
- Business English for executives.
- English for Exams including IELTS. TOEFL, Cambridge.
- Subject Mentoring
Now taking bookings for a weekly small group course starting soon:
- General English for Young Learners - A2 and B1
- General English for Adults - A2, B1 and B2
- Cambridge First
Living Learning English offers home tuition courses, where students live and learn with their teacher in their home in the Bristol area and beyond.
On a home tuition course, you can learn English successfully, intensively and rapidly by living and studying with your teacher in their family home. You will be welcomed into your teachers home where you will experience life in the UK as part of a warm friendly family.
You will only speak English every day and their teacher will help you find the right words in daily conversation. Your course is specifically designed to meet your individual needs for learning English.
Their courses are a combination of formal 1:1 English lessons as well as activities and excursions together with the teacher and their family. The social programme is built exactly around your needs and wishes, so whatever your interests, you can fully enjoy your stay to the maximum. You can choose from a wide range of local excursions in the Bristol area, as well as activities including sports, cultural activities, bowling, cinema, theatre and local attractions.
A wide range of courses
- Young Learner Courses: fully supervised courses of General English plus a programme of activities for under 18s; in the summer months, choose a Young Learners 2:1 course to study with a carefully selected partner from another nationality
- General English and Business English for adults
- Academic English: prepare for study at a school or university in the UK, revise for GCSE and A-Level examinations, or take a home tuition course in the school holidays.
- English for Examinations: intensive preparation for the Cambridge English exams, TOEFL, TOEIC or English examinations in your home country
- IELTS Exam Preparation: Prepare for the IELTS test with an experienced tutor and take the test at a local IELTS centre
- Parent and Child and Family courses: Study together as a family in the teachers home and benefit from 1:1 lessons tailored to your range of levels
They look forward to welcoming you to study with one of their warm and friendly teachers in the Bristol area or beyond.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|