STEM Video Conference & Hybrid Events System:
Plug and Play system
100-inch 4k flat TV screens
Fully interactive system working seamlessly with your chosen streaming platform
In-room, built-in, and programmed microphone system with 140 mics in each room for 100% coverage and sound capture
In-room, built-in, and programmed Dolby speakers boasting 100% clarity and coverage from every part of any room
Three robotic HDMI 4k zoom cameras in every room for front and rear, 360 degree viewing
Ability to link multiple onsite event rooms
Learning rooms: enhancing delegate concentration and focus
24 conference and training rooms, ergonomic furniture gives delegates full comfort and best leaning environment.
Stem video conference facilities, blended learning, hybrid events supported by their professional technicians.
86 to 100 inch Flat screen displays give 4k crystal clear viewing.
Superfast fibre optic broadband.
Support by their fully trained, dedicated team.
Inside and Outside Spaces: Chill Out/relax/recharge and smile
Rainforest cafés, garden café, marquees, sun beds, hidden doors and passages… this truly is an exciting experience.
Unlimited Refreshments: Bean to cup coffee machines, herbal and fruit infusions, canned drinks, wrapped snacks all come as standard.
Bespoke Lunchtime solutions choose from an “on the go”, “brasserie sit down”, or “mingle lunch”, the menu`s and choices are current and on point and of course the choice is for you and your and delegates.
“Brasserie lunch” informal hot and cold brasserie dining with a wide selection of hot main and superfood salad dishes, cheese selections and desserts.
“On the go, individual takeaway box” Griddled Panini Melts, freshly prepared superfood salads and dressings.
“Mingle” bespoke hot and cold freshly prepared finger or hot bowl food using the freshest of ingredients with a blend of hearty and or healthy dishes.
- Make Venues Safer Meetings Video
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Compliant with DDA Requirements
- Documents produced in Braille
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Cater for Special Diets
- Cater for vegetarians
- Catering by in house chefs
- Access to PC
- Areas for Team building
- AV Technician Available
- Available for wedding receptions
- 'Break-out' Space for Informal Meetings
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Flipchart and Pens
- Lecturn / Podium / Stage
- Microphone / Amp System
- Multimedia / Digital Projector
- OHP and Screen
- Secretarial services
- TV and DVD
- Video Conference Facility
- Whiteboard and Pens
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- Close to Airport
- Close to Railway Station
- On Bus Route
- On site parking
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms offer natural daylight
- Equipment hire available
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier
- Packed lunches available
- Room/unit allocations available
- Wi-fi available