Mercure Bristol Grand Hotel Conferencing
Tel: +44 (0)871 376 9042
Innovation is something of a Bristol speciality. Its most famous son, the splendidly – named Isambard Kingdom Brunel, shaped the city – and the world – with his visionary engineering. His most visible legacy in Bristol is the iconic Clifton Suspension Bridge, completed in 1864 at an estimated cost of £100,000.
Perfectly located in the centre of Bristol the hotel has had an extensive makeover and has a stylish and distinctive new look and feel for 2017. The 182 bedrooms which range from single, double, family, twin and suites can accommodate the needs of every guest, each featuring warm, subtle hues combined with splashes of vibrant colour..
With 10 meeting rooms, the largest of which seats 500 theatre-style, and on-site parking available at a modest charge, the Mercure Grand is an impressive venue for business and other events. Their restaurant, Keepers Bar & Kitchen offers a selection of much loved British meals which are created using quality, locally sourced ingredients along with a wide selection of fantastic drinks to suit any mood.
The Mercure Grand is ideally placed for many of the city’s major attractions, including the Clifton Suspension Bridge, SS Great Britain, and the brilliant We The Curious, something we’re sure Isambard Kingdom Brunel would have enjoyed.
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Cater for vegetarians
- Catering by in house chefs
- Available for wedding receptions
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Wi-Fi available
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- Close to Railway Station
- On Bus Route
- Parking (charge)
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Silver) 2012
- AA Awards AA 4 Star Hotel 2011
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|