*** Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit. ***
Averys has had a shop in Bristol since 1793. Today, you’ll find them at 9 Culver Street, a stone’s throw from their original premises on Park Street.
Go and explore their range of more than 1000 wines and step back in time as you visit the historic vaulted cellars which once housed their bottling line and blending tanks.
Don’t miss out on the tasting table, where you’ll always find a selection of wines open to try. Feel free to ask for a tour and learn a little more about their history and heritage.
If you’re after something extra special, you’ll find the most coveted bottles in the heart of the cellars, in what they affectionately refer to as “The Cage”. Whatever you’re looking for, they’d love to show you around and help you find your perfect wines.
But shopping with Averys doesn’t end with buying wine, there’s a lot more they can help you with. Whether you’re looking for a unique venue for a party, a wedding gift list, free glass loan or wine tastings, Averys will be happy to help.
Pop in for a chat or call them on 01179 214 146.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Closed Sundays, Bank Holidays and Christmas Day
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- In town/city centre - Located underneath Park Street
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- decosphynx2015Trip Type:BusinessChristmas PartyTuesday, 3rd September 2019Had the best time ever at Averys for our Christmas party. We have booked this venue again for this year as everyone enjoyed it so much. Perfect venue for a party. Lovely staff and good spot in the... Read full review
- 8lhughesBristol, United KingdomGreat place to watch a filmTuesday, 5th November 2019Recently went to a screening of ‘Carry on screaming’ in Averys wine cellars. It was part of the Bristol Film Festival and an absolutely fabulous night. The evening included a great selection of... Read full review
- robnh61Stockport, United KingdomWine orderMonday, 15th June 2020Ordered an online box of red wine. The website is very easy to navigate and the service was very good. The wines are excellent, I’ll certainly be revisiting Read full review