Newly opened health food store in a fantastic location for South Bristolians and those visiting and working in the city centre. One of the Better Food family of independent health food shops selling organic, locally grown, ethically sourced and Fairtrade produce.
You’ll find an impressive range of organic fruit & veg, fresh bakery goods, organic meat and poultry, and everyday grocery items here. They also sell a good selection of gifts, natural beauty & bodycare products and supplements.
Foot-weary foodies will no-doubt appreciate a stop-off in the organic café – with sunny outdoor seating. They serve an array of organic, home-cooked tasty treats, for eating in or to take-away. Vegetarians and Vegans will be especially pleased to be well-catered for.
Feel good about shopping in a health food store with a conscience that supports local farmers, producers and artisans whilst helping make Bristolians healthier!
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Bread, Cakes and Biscuits and Confectionery
- Eggs and Dairy
- Fruit, Vegetables and Culinary Herbs
- Health Food
- Meat and Poultry
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- In town/city centre
- All major credit cards accepted
Tel: +44 (0)117 930 7390
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Closed: Christmas Sunday, Boxing Day and Easter SundayDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change