Putting the ‘adventure’ back into play, Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm offers visitors 15 indoor and outdoor play zones complete with slides, swings, zip lines, trampolines, mazes, climbing nets and walls. With play areas suitable for under 5’s through to energetic adults, you’ll find safe, fun activities for all ages.
Home of the big zoo animals including African Elephants, White Rhino, Giraffes, Lions, Tigers and Bears. You’ll be amazed at the variety of nature you’ll see within the biggest zoo in the South West.
For a fantastic family day out, walk beside natures giants at Noah’s Ark this season!
Open Saturday 3rd January - Saturday 19th December 2017.
Monday- Saturday and all Bank Holiday Mondays.
Closed on Sundays.
10.30am- 5pm (Feb- Nov)
10.30am- 4pm (Dec & Jan)
Adult (20-64) £20
Child (2-16) £14
Concession (17-19, 65+) £19
Children under 2 : FREE
Essential Carer : FREE
Tickets are 10% cheaper when bought online.
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good331
- Ella456Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat family day out. Highly recommended!Friday, 12th April 2019We visited here over the Easter period with 4 children aged 6-11. It was a thoroughly great day out. There was plenty to do and the children absolutely loved it! Plenty of play areas to keep... Read full review
- Devonduo12345Exeter, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFantastic day out!!Saturday, 13th April 2019We took our 3 year old and 1 year old baby to Noah’s ark zoo and it was brilliant. You can get really close to all the big animals. Good price for what’s there. Good outside play areas and fun indoor... Read full review
- Davina HManchester, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyA fantastic day out for adultsSunday, 14th April 2019My adult family and myself visited Noah's Ark Zoo. We found it to be a fascinating place for us all learning about all the animals. The birds of prey flying exhibition, both outside and inside were... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)1275 852606
|Open (9 Jan 2019 - 17 Dec 2019)|
* Open Saturday 9th January - Saturday 17th December
Monday - Saturday and all Bank Holiday Mondays
Closed on Sundays.
10.30am - 5pm (Feb- Nov)
10.30am - 4pm (Dec & Jan)