Putting the ‘adventure’ back into play, Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm offers visitors 15 indoor and outdoor play zones complete with slides, swings, zip lines, trampolines, mazes, climbing nets and walls. With play areas suitable for under 5’s through to energetic adults, you’ll find safe, fun activities for all ages.
Home of the big zoo animals including African Elephants, White Rhino, Giraffes, Lions, Tigers and Bears. You’ll be amazed at the variety of nature you’ll see within the biggest zoo in the South West.
For a fantastic family day out, walk beside natures giants at Noah’s Ark this season!
Open Saturday 3rd January - Saturday 19th December 2017.
Monday- Saturday and all Bank Holiday Mondays.
Closed on Sundays.
10.30am- 5pm (Feb- Nov)
10.30am- 4pm (Dec & Jan)
Adult (20-64) £20
Child (2-16) £14
Concession (17-19, 65+) £19
Children under 2 : FREE
Essential Carer : FREE
Tickets are 10% cheaper when bought online.
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good328
- imoh586Evesham, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelDay trip downWednesday, 13th February 2019Nice location, from the route my sat nav took me to the zoo farm, it wasn’t that well signposted, entry fee a little bit over priced, served nice coffee and cakes, liked seeing the spectacled bears... Read full review
- PegquantumTrip Type:FamilyBrilliant Day OutWednesday, 13th February 2019Went to the zoo today courtesy of my daughter. We had only recently heard of Noah’s Ark Zoo - what a truly incredible place. We had the best day seeing animals up close in amazing enclosures. We... Read full review
- tjwood2014GloucesterTrip Type:FamilyUpsetting visitWednesday, 20th February 2019We visited the park today and I have to say we’ve come away feeling terrible. The ‘zoo’ has a very depressing feeling and feels like it would be much better as a farm park than a zoo. Whilst I agree... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)1275 852606
|Open (9 Jan 2019 - 17 Dec 2019)|
* Open Saturday 9th January - Saturday 17th December
Monday - Saturday and all Bank Holiday Mondays
Closed on Sundays.
10.30am - 5pm (Feb- Nov)
10.30am - 4pm (Dec & Jan)