Adventure Play @ Noah's Ark Zoo Farm
Tel: +44 (0)1275 852606
Noah's Ark Zoo Farm's outdoor play areas are open to the public from 4 July. Social distancing measures have been put in place together with additional cleaning. This includes:
• Wallaby Hill play zone
• Zip Wire
• Termite Mound play zone
• Elephant Slide
• Ark for All inclusive Play
• Outdoor trampolines
• Sand Pit
Welly Splash or Straw Den are unable to open at this time. The indoor play areas remain closed following government guidelines.
Putting the ‘adventure’ back into play, Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm offers visitors 15 indoor and outdoor play zones complete with slides, swings, zip lines, trampolines, mazes, climbing nets and walls. With play areas suitable for under 5’s through to energetic adults, you’ll find safe, fun activities for all ages.
Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm is the home of the big zoo animals including African Elephants, White Rhinos, Giraffes, Lions, Giant Anteater and Spectacled Bears. You’ll be amazed at the variety of nature you’ll see with over 100 species of animals, set in 100 acres of Somerset countryside.
All tickets, including those for free essential carers and under 2’s must be purchased online prior to your arrival including members who need to book a free timed entry place to aid with restricting the number of visitors on site.
Under 2’s Free
Essential Carers Free
|Open (9 Jan 2020 - 17 Dec 2020)|
* Open Saturday 9th January - Saturday 17th December
Monday - Saturday and all Bank Holiday Mondays
Closed on Sundays.
10.30am - 5pm (Feb- Nov)
10.30am - 4pm (Dec & Jan)
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good367
- Mrs MWalesTrip Type:FamilyToo many peopleFriday, 7th August 2020Been to this zoo many times over the years and first since back since lockdown. Was very surprised how many people were there so social distancing in some areas of park was non existent.Also signs... Read full review
- Rachelv01Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLots of exciting animals in a beautiful settingSunday, 9th August 2020Yesterday was our first ever visit to Noah's Ark and we had a fantastic day despite the very hot weather! A great range of animals that you can see up close with lovely surrounding countryside... Read full review
- T7626NNdavepBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFirst family day outTuesday, 11th August 2020This was our first day out as a family since COVID, so to you can imagine how excited our 4 1/2 year old son was, we had booked tickets a couple weeks in advance and when we arrived (on a Sunday) we... Read full review