Bristol Activity Centre
Tel: +44 (0)117 935 3300
Bristol Activity Centre is an established activity provider of over 20 years, they have more than 10 different, exciting outdoor activities available at their outdoor Cribbs Causeway venue to choose from, suitable for adults and kids of all abilities!
- Paintball 12+
- Low Impact Paintball 8+
- Quad biking 18+
- Clay Pigeon shooting 16+
- Archery 12+
- Crossbows 16+
- Airsoft 12+
- Bubble football 16+
- Battle Archery 12+
- Knife, axe and tomahawk throwing 12+
- Air rifles (coming soon)
With dedicated instructors on hand to they can make your day out a memorable one, whether its group activity day, family trip, stag or Hen Party, a birthday party, or corporate team building day. They pride themselves on a high standard of safety and quality and have received a Trip Advisor Certificate for Excellence several years running.
You can choose to battle through various themed zones in a game of Paintball or Airsoft throughout the ex-military base including Low Impact Paintball sessions available for the younger paintballers.
Steady your aim in the 3D animal woodland target zone in an Archery and Crossbows session, or unleash your inner Viking in the Axe, Knife and Tomahawk throwing sessions.
Why not test your off-road driving skills on the Quad Bike treks? or refine your shot with a shotgun during our extensive Clay Pigeon Shooting experience.
Take out your opponents in our hunger games style Battlezone Archery, or have a kick about with yer mates enclosed in a giant bubble in our Bubble Football sessions
Bristol Activity Centre offer great value multi-activity discounts, military discount, NHS and Blue Light discounts.
Open all year round, Bristol Activity centre is based just 10 minutes the centre of Bristol, within seconds of the Cribbs Causeway junction of the M5 Motorway.
Bristol Activity Centre are based on an ex-military base boasting top notch facilities, Guests can sit and relax in the undercover seating area between activities and enjoy a selection of hot and cold food and drinks available from the on-site café. There are on site toilets and disabled access to a majority of activities.
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* All activities subject to pre-booking.
Closed Christmas day, Boxing day, and New Years Day
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2022
- Very Good64
- AndreeeaxTrip Type:Friends getawayVERY rude staff, extreme disorganisation and many lies!!!! Terrible day out!!!Friday, 27th May 2022Terrible company, rude and disorganised staff, gave MANY false promises!! Ruined our day paintballing. Tried to complain over a month ago constantly and have been ignored. Was told they’d get back to... Read full review
- russandhelenCongresbury, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat day outMonday, 6th June 2022We visited here as a family, a very day was had by all. Lots to see and do. Not expensive. Staff were very friendly and informative Read full review
- stup915Trip Type:CouplesGreat Experience shooting arrows with SimonFriday, 17th June 2022We did Archery with Simon, who was fantastic! He really helped both of us improve our technique quickly and was very friendly. Read full review