Bristol Activity Centre
Tel: +44 (0)117 935 3300
***Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit.***
Bristol Activity Centre is an established activity provider of over 20 years, they have more than 10 different, exciting outdoor activities available at their outdoor Cribbs Causeway venue to choose from, suitable for adults and kids of all abilities!
- Paintball 12+
- Low Impact Paintball 8+
- Quad biking 18+
- Clay Pigeon shooting 16+
- Archery 12+
- Crossbows 16+
- Airsoft 12+
- Bubble football 16+
- Battle Archery 12+
- Knife, axe and tomahawk throwing 12+
- Air rifles (coming soon)
With dedicated instructors on hand to they can make your day out a memorable one, whether its group activity day, family trip, stag or Hen Party, a birthday party, or corporate team building day. They pride themselves on a high standard of safety and quality and have received a Trip Advisor Certificate for Excellence several years running.
You can choose to battle through various themed zones in a game of Paintball or Airsoft throughout the ex-military base including Low Impact Paintball sessions available for the younger paintballers.
Steady your aim in the 3D animal woodland target zone in an Archery and Crossbows session, or unleash your inner Viking in the Axe, Knife and Tomahawk throwing sessions.
Why not test your off-road driving skills on the Quad Bike treks? or refine your shot with a shotgun during our extensive Clay Pigeon Shooting experience.
Take out your opponents in our hunger games style Battlezone Archery, or have a kick about with yer mates enclosed in a giant bubble in our Bubble Football sessions
Bristol Activity Centre offer great value multi-activity discounts, military discount, NHS and Blue Light discounts.
Open all year round, Bristol Activity centre is based just 10 minutes the centre of Bristol, within seconds of the Cribbs Causeway junction of the M5 Motorway.
Bristol Activity Centre are based on an ex-military base boasting top notch facilities, Guests can sit and relax in the undercover seating area between activities and enjoy a selection of hot and cold food and drinks available from the on-site café. There are on site toilets and disabled access to a majority of activities.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* All activities subject to pre-booking.
Closed Christmas day, Boxing day, and New Years Day
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good60
- MrHenryCarrTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat place to shootSaturday, 24th October 2020Did a 50 Bird Shoot with the now future father father-in-law and his son (asked for his blessing during the shoot) must admit in the midst of a pandemic and everyone’s Covid restrictions, it’s not... Read full review
- Andy HBristolClay Pigeon Shoot & Quad Bike trek - a fun few hoursSaturday, 24th October 2020Had a great time on my mate's stag do. Party of 10 doing Quad Bikes and Clay Pigeon Shooting.. with a medal ceremony at the end. Well managed by a fun and friendly crew. Felt very safe and COVID... Read full review
- holliey485Trip Type:Friends getawayPaintballingTuesday, 27th October 2020Went to the activity centre for some paintballing to celebrate my friends birthday. We all had so much fun, and enjoyed the different games they organised for us. The day went smoothly, and our... Read full review