Bristol Street Art Walking Tours
Tel: +44 (0)774 863 2663
Explore the latest street art and celebrate Bristol's unique creative culture, where the walls change weekly!
Now established as a "must-do" cultural experience when visiting Bristol, Where The Wall’s Bristol Street Art Tour provides insights into the life and work of Banksy, and reveals the stories behind the paintings and the culture that makes Bristol the street art and graffiti capital of the UK.
Having led the way with popular subcultures for the last 30 years, Bristol’s graffiti and street art history is unlike anywhere else in Great Britain. It is home to more than 200 street artists and graffiti writers, all working on the cutting edge of this world wide art form.
Where The Wall now provides listening devices so you can hear all of the commentary clearly whilst enjoying all the sights. This massively improves a walking tour experience, and is perfect for enabling you to observe at your leisure and not miss a single word!
It is recommended to bring your own headphones, although they will be cleaned and sterilised hanging ear headphones that you can use.
Where The Wall’s guided walking tour lasts for 2 hours and runs every week. Click here to book tickets online
People who have experienced the tour have made the following comments (see Trip Advisor for over 150 reviews):
“A must-do in Bristol”
“Eye opening experience!”
“A great insight into Bristol's amazing street culture”
“Inspiring and educational trip for our school group"
“Best tour I've been on”
“Highest Praise for Fantastic Inspiring, Info Packed Tour”
Tickets for the tour are available from Where The Wall’s website.
Bristol Street Art Tours are run by Where The Wall, an independent organisation set up to promote Bristol's creative culture.
You may also like
- Where The Wall TV
|Tours run throughout the year (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good58
- Han KTrip Type:Solo travelPassionate, Memorable, and really fun!Saturday, 27th November 2021The guide was great, he gave us the history behind each of the pieces we walked through, and the artists who made them. A great look into bristol's culture and the world of street art and graffiti... Read full review
- Monique KGreat tourSunday, 28th November 2021We really loved our Bristol Street Art tour. Very informative and a real eye opener. It definitely makes you look at art in a different way. John, our guide, was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic... Read full review
- billyhO6768QKTrip Type:FamilyPaint, Graffiti, Bristol’s HistoryMonday, 29th November 2021This tour is a must for visitors to the city and Bristolians alike. Jon our tour guide was brilliant throughout. He has been uniquely placed to observe and document not only graffiti history but also... Read full review