Cattle Country in Berkeley, Gloucestershire is a great day out come rain or shine for children and adults too. Best known for its indoor and outdoor play equipment, Cattle Country has a whole range of things to do and many animals to see.
Two huge barns house giant slides and loads of soft play equipment. Outdoor activities include two jumping pillows, the climbing net, a huge adventure castle, trampolines, ride on mini tractors, a willow wood, mini golf, tractor rides, boating lake and animal experience centre.
The Animal Experience Centre houses various farmyard animals, this is where you will be able to get up close to the animals though their seasonal shows and events plus handling of favourites like the guinea pigs or bottle feeding lambs/goats.
Their Farm Trail walk takes you past the, rare breed cattle, red deer, sheep and pigs to name a few.
The restaurant provides full on site catering along with various catering outlets and a gift shop offers a wide range of souvenirs for all ages and pockets.
Look out for thei character and event weekends throughout the year. Whenever the park is closed to the public, private parties can be booked for exclusive access to Cattle Country.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
- In countryside
- Indoor Attraction - Giant Slide Barn with climbing equipment
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times - Private parties and group bookings. Please contact Cattle Country.
- Outdoor Attraction - Large adventure park in 185 acres
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - free of charge
- Family Fun
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Watch our film
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsLoacted half a mile from the historic town of Berkeley. just off the A38 between Bristol and Gloucester. If you are travelling from the north, exit at junction 13 and travel south on the A38. After approx. 10 miles you will see the B4406 on the right signposted Berkeley at Berkeley Heath Motors. Cattle Country is signposted here. Travel along this road for one mile and Cattle Country is on your right. From Bristol and the south, exit at junction 14. Turn left as you leave the motorway and then right at the end of the road, following the A38 northbound for around 5 miles. Turn left at Applegates coach yard along Alkington Lane. Cattle Country is signposted here. At the next junction, turn right and Cattle Country is on your left. Find out about the latest on the roads and get travel directions from TravelWest.info
Public Transport DirectionsFor comprehensive information about getting here by public transport, please visit TravelWest.info
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good163
- MrsTraffsTrip Type:FamilyFun whatever the weatherWednesday, 28th August 2019We just returned home from Cattle Country. Really great outdoor facilities. Encourages you to bring your own picnic by providing sheltered picnic areas. Cafe is great as you can purchase a refill in... Read full review
- morristravellersLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFantastic family fun!!Tuesday, 10th September 2019What a wonderful place. Lots of things to do for all ages, the famous drop slide is a must. The huge cargo net is awesome. Boating lake, funny. Maize maze is wicked too, animals to see and feed... Read full review
- TolullaNorth YorkshireGreat family funMonday, 16th September 2019Visited with a varied age group. Loads to do great fun. Death slide a must for everyone. Hide in the castle. Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)1453 810 510
|Open selected dates (12 Feb 2019 - 28 Oct 2019)|
* Please check website for selected days Cattle Country is open.