Cattle Country in Berkeley, Gloucestershire is a great day out come rain or shine for children and adults too. Best known for its indoor and outdoor play equipment, Cattle Country has a whole range of things to do and many animals to see.
Two huge barns house giant slides and loads of soft play equipment. Outdoor activities include two jumping pillows, the climbing net, a huge adventure castle, trampolines, ride on mini tractors, a willow maze, mini golf, tractor rides a boating lake to name just a few.
The Animal Experience Centre houses various farmyard animals, this is where you will be able to get up close to the animals though their seasonal shows and events plus handling of favourites like the guinea pigs or bottle feeding lambs.
Their Farm Trail walk takes you past the, rare breed cattle, red deer, sheep and pigs to name a few.
The retreat café provides full on site catering along with various catering outlets and a gift shop offers a wide range of souvenirs for all ages and pockets.
An ice skating rink is available in the autumn / winter season whenever the park is open and whenever the park is closed to the public, private parties can be booked for exclusive access to Cattle Country.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- In countryside
- Indoor Attraction - Giant Slide Barn with climbing equipment
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times - Private parties and group bookings. Please contact Cattle Country.
- Outdoor Attraction - Large adventure park in 185 acres
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - free of charge
- Special group rates
- Family Fun
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Groups Accepted - Please contact Cattle Country for group rates
- Watch our film
Map & Directions
Loacted half a mile from the historic town of Berkeley. just off the A38 between Bristol and Gloucester. If you are travelling from the north, exit at junction 13 and travel south on the A38. After approx. 10 miles you will see the B4406 on the right signposted Berkeley at Berkeley Heath Motors. Cattle Country is signposted here. Travel along this road for one mile and Cattle Country is on your right.
From Bristol and the south, exit at junction 14. Turn left as you leave the motorway and then right at the end of the road, following the A38 northbound for around 5 miles. Turn left at Applegates coach yard along Alkington Lane. Cattle Country is signposted here. At the next junction, turn right and Cattle Country is on your left.
Public Transport DirectionsFor comprehensive information about getting here by public transport, please visit TravelWest.info
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good151
- Philippa RTrip Type:FamilyUnicorn weekendMonday, 17th September 2018We had a family day out on saturday for the unicorn weekend,and both my children loved it,my daughter really enjoyed her unicorn ride and making a unicorn mask,it was a brillant day out we love... Read full review
- sarahperk1970Dursley, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyUnicorn WeekendMonday, 17th September 2018Came here on Saturday for unicorn day. Our group was 2 adults & 2 little girls. I bought a family ticket that was less than £40 & it was brilliant value for money. I didn't book unicorn rides as I... Read full review
- TaraEm1987Cheltenham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFantasticMonday, 17th September 2018Came here with our 6 year old niece yesterday to the unicorn day. She absolutely loved it (and so did we). We had previously pre booked to have a ride on one of the unicorns - and thankfully we did... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)1453 810 510
|Open selected dates (12 Feb 2018 - 28 Oct 2018)|
* Please check website for selected days Cattle Country is open.