Cattle Country Adventure Park
Tel: +44 (0)1453 810 510
*** Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit. ***
Cattle Country in Berkeley, Gloucestershire is a great day out come rain or shine for children and adults too. Best known for its indoor and outdoor play equipment, Cattle Country has a whole range of things to do and many animals to see.
Two huge barns house giant slides and loads of soft play equipment. Outdoor activities include two jumping pillows, the climbing net, a huge adventure castle, trampolines, ride on mini tractors, mini golf, tractor rides, boating lake and animal experience centre.
The Animal Experience Centre houses various farmyard animals, this is where you will be able to get up close to the animals though their seasonal shows and events plus handling of favourites like the guinea pigs or bottle feeding lambs/goats.
Their Farm Trail walk takes you past the, rare breed cattle, red deer, sheep and pigs to name a few (open during the Summer period).
The restaurant (NEW for 2020) provides full on site catering along with various catering outlets and a gift shop offers a wide range of souvenirs for all ages and pockets. Look out for their character and event weekends throughout the year.
Whenever the park is closed to the public, private parties can be booked for exclusive access to Cattle Country.
- Watch our film
|Open All Year Round (Selected Dates) (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Check website for opening times and dates.
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
- In countryside
- Indoor Attraction - Giant Slide Barn with climbing equipment
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times - Private parties and group bookings. Please contact Cattle Country.
- Outdoor Attraction - Large adventure park in 185 acres
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - free of charge
- Family Fun
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good163
- morristravellersLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFantastic family fun!!Tuesday, 10th September 2019What a wonderful place. Lots of things to do for all ages, the famous drop slide is a must. The huge cargo net is awesome. Boating lake, funny. Maize maze is wicked too, animals to see and feed... Read full review
- TolullaUnited KingdomGreat family funMonday, 16th September 2019Visited with a varied age group. Loads to do great fun. Death slide a must for everyone. Hide in the castle. Read full review
- lisae119Gloucestershire, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFantastic day out despite the social distancingSaturday, 4th July 2020I visited today with a 15 year old, 10 year old and 4 year old. It was my daughters 15th birthday and this is the place she wanted to.go for the afternoon. The park was super clean and there are... Read full review