Explore Bristol's dark side with Haunted and Hidden Tours
Tel: +44 (0)776 625 8407
Bristol's Haunted and Hidden tour reveals the darker side to Bristol's history and is a very entertaining and informative way to spend an evening.
The route of the tour takes in some of Bristol darker and creepier historical locations along with film and TV locations. The tour delivers historical fact and TV and film trivia with a good dose of humour.
The tour contains the following:
- Hear about Clifton's ghostly Dwarf Highwayman
- See Bristol's famous Haunted Cinema
- Visit a 16th Century Haunted House
- Hear about a Church and it's ghostly Monk
- See where a cook chased a Ghost
-Visit TV and Film locations and many fun and interesting sites!!!
The Haunted and Hidden tour Departs Bristol Cathedral, College Green - every Friday night at 8pm and costs £5.
|On fridays only (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good26
- picture1TredegartredegarGreat informative tourMonday, 6th January 2020Thoroughly enjoyed this tour on 3rd January and the weather was perfect (dry and cold). Lots of information which we would have never known otherwise. Ghosts, murders, TV locations and more. One... Read full review
- jennybX1271GKTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat team bonding experienceSaturday, 14th March 2020We chose the ghost walk as our monthly work event & would highly recommend it to anyone who’s looking to do something a little different in Bristol. John was a fantastic tour guide and very... Read full review
- hollydayBristolbristolopens your eyes to our beautiful citySaturday, 14th March 2020as described, it is a walking tour, and stories of ghosts are told, but don't be put off if you are someone who says" i don't believe" john, out guide, has more to tell than just ghost stories, he... Read full review