Bristol's Haunted and Hidden tour reveals the darker side to Bristol's history and is a very entertaining and informative way to spend an evening.
The route of the tour takes in some of Bristol darker and creepier historical locations along with film and TV locations. The tour delivers historical fact and TV and film trivia with a good dose of humour.
The tour contains the following:
- Hear about Clifton's ghostly Dwarf Highwayman
- See Bristol's famous Haunted Cinema
- Visit a 16th Century Haunted House
- Hear about a Church and it's ghostly Monk
- See where a cook chased a Ghost
-Visit TV and Film locations and many fun and interesting sites!!!
The Haunted and Hidden tour Departs Bristol Cathedral, College Green - every Friday night at 8pm and costs £5.
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good24
- J7359HHchriswTrip Type:CouplesBrilliant way of seeing Bristol centreSunday, 25th August 2019I'm a Bristolian born and raised, but learnt so much about my city. John is an excellent guide and clearly knows more about the centre of Bristol than most Bristolians. A really enjoyable evening and... Read full review
- berlinoldiesfun fridayThursday, 5th September 2019£4 for seniors was a cheap night out for our group, interesting and informative and very nice group of people too Read full review
- Danni GMelbourne, AustraliaTrip Type:Friends getawayAn excellent way to see the sightsTuesday, 24th September 2019We met John at 7pm for our tour, he was approachable and very friendly and we knew straight away the evening would be great. John showed us some amazing sights of Bristol and although we had been... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)776 625 8407
|On fridays only (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|