Explore Bristol's dark side with Haunted and Hidden Tours
Tel: +44 (0)776 625 8407
Bristol's Haunted and Hidden tour reveals the darker side to Bristol's history and is a very entertaining and informative way to spend an evening.
The route of the tour takes in some of Bristol darker and creepier historical locations along with film and TV locations. The tour delivers historical fact and TV and film trivia with a good dose of humour.
The tour contains the following:
- Hear about Clifton's ghostly Dwarf Highwayman
- See Bristol's famous Haunted Cinema
- Visit a 16th Century Haunted House
- Hear about a Church and it's ghostly Monk
- See where a cook chased a Ghost
-Visit TV and Film locations and many fun and interesting sites!!!
The Haunted and Hidden tour Departs Bristol Cathedral, College Green - every Friday night at 8pm and costs £5.
|On fridays only (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good26
- mikibustrevisoTrip Type:Friends getawayIt might be interesting but..Friday, 8th November 2019.. the guide speaks an English with a very strange accent, so if you are not a native speaker or if your English is not perfect, you will not understand the told stories. We gave up after 6/7... Read full review
- hayleyj1414good fun in the rain!Saturday, 9th November 2019Bargain tour that covers lost of Bristol facts! Haunted places and even where Del Boy fell through the bar from Only Fools and Horses. Kids loved the goodie bags too!! Read full review
- Chloe11111992Bath, United KingdomBrilliant way to get the work colleagues togetherMonday, 11th November 2019John held a private tour for my work team and I - everyone thoroughly enjoyed it and were talking about the stories for days afterwards. It's great walking around in the dark and learning spooky... Read full review