Bristol's Haunted and Hidden tour reveals the darker side to Bristol's history and is a very entertaining and informative way to spend an evening.
The route of the tour takes in some of Bristol darker and creepier historical locations along with film and TV locations. The tour delivers historical fact and TV and film trivia with a good dose of humour.
The tour contains the following:
- Hear about Clifton's ghostly Dwarf Highwayman
- See Bristol's famous Haunted Cinema
- Visit a 16th Century Haunted House
- Hear about a Church and it's ghostly Monk
- See where a cook chased a Ghost
-Visit TV and Film locations and many fun and interesting sites!!!
The Haunted and Hidden tour Departs Bristol Cathedral, College Green - every Friday night at 8pm and costs £5.
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good24
- Paul DBristolTrip Type:BusinessWorks eventWednesday, 3rd April 2019We arranged a walk for my work colleagues, who stay in Bristol and wanted to see something different. I have lived in the Bristol area for the last number of years and found out things i would never... Read full review
- Valerie CTrip Type:Solo travelInteresting tourSaturday, 27th April 2019I booked this tour on my first visit to Bristol, as I often go on walking tours to get to know a new city. Thwe tour was very Interesting, with lots of stories about the locations we visited, history... Read full review
- MrsCavemanBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessWeird and Wonderful BristolTuesday, 6th August 2019A huge thanks to John our tour guide for taking us on a private works tour on a recent warm summer’s evening! We were quite a large party and none of us is from Bristol. The tour was so interesting... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)776 625 8407
|On fridays only (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|